What's new

Iran Starts Mass Production of Home-Made Fighter Jet (Saeqeh)

Has Iran made any progress on the AWACS front? If not then Iran should go for Chinese AWACS. They will bring a significant boost to Iranian defense.

Has Iran made any progress on the AWACS front? If not then Iran should go for Chinese AWACS. They will bring a significant boost to Iranian defense.
We had this one ( Russian ) . But it crashed some years ago :cry:
1585314[1].jpg

There was a plan to make AWACS version of HESA IR-140 but no more news.. .
54548787[1].jpg

1486671[1].jpg

We had this one ( Russian ) . But it crashed some years ago :cry:
1585314-1-jpg.229763

استاد خلبانی ما می گفت خطای خلبان بوده

بیش از حد سرعت گرفته رادار کنده شده و سکان عمودی رو برده

عجله داشته سریعتر برسه یه تهران سر رژه به خاطر همین هم بیش از سرعت معمول پرواز مرده و این اتفاق افتاده ...

They are almost ready... Iranian AWACS

عجله داشته سریعتر برسه یه تهران سر رژه به خاطر همین هم بیش از سرعت معمول پرواز مرده و این اتفاق افتاده ...
I found it . Here is the footage :undecided:. @SOHEIL is right . You can clearly see that there is no damn tail ! sh!t

Iranian AWACS crash

edit : be eshtebah title e video ro zade jangande ama hamoun ilushin e artesh hast .

Last edited:
They are almost ready... Iranian AWACS
Thats great news! Iran can keep those fiendish Zionists at bay, once they know that Iran has got eyes in the skies. Is there any cooperation between Iran & China? Just curious.

I would say Russian junk.
استاد شمام هر زری که میخواد میتونه بزنه. تو ایران همه چیز و همه کس درسته الا خلبان بدبخت

Thats great news! Iran can keep those fiendish Zionists at bay, once they know that Iran has got eyes in the skies. Is there any cooperation between Iran & China? Just curious.
Iran normally does not announce it if there are any... but what you said about having an eye to monitor Israel... Iran already has extended its early warning eyes in a 3000 km circle... The OTH Sepehr and Ghadir radars have 3000 and 1100 kms of early warning range and are already in service... but an AWACS fleet would also be helpful in time of war as those radars can be threatened...

I would say Russian junk.
استاد شمام هر زری که میخواد میتونه بزنه. تو ایران همه چیز و همه کس درسته الا خلبان بدبخت

I talked by pilot's nephew, you are right not all the blame lies with the pilot, before flight he insisted that flight should be canceled but Tehran didn't accept it and wanted to have the bird in the military parade ... to get in time the pilot flied faster than standard and it happened ....

Ir-140 engine does not have enough power for the role . they better fix that problem before attaching the radar and made compartment for extra fuel inside it .
The radar need power and engine must provide the electricity . and I'm sure the current engine simply fail to do that.

Ir-140 engine does not have enough power for the role . they better fix that problem before attaching the radar and made compartment for extra fuel inside it .
The radar need power and engine must provide the electricity . and I'm sure the current engine simply fail to do that.
since it won't have passengers it has the capacity to home a new set of devices including power generating stuff... and Iran-140 engines are under heavy upgrade to fix its high altitude and hot regions problems by ukrainians

Back
Top Bottom