What's new

Iran Starts Mass Production of Home-Made Fighter Jet (Saeqeh)

what hunter :laugh:.

if we can build a heavy fighter. we can equip the Russian engine, and Russian radar (type su-30/35)
that's how the Chinese are starting, his will be a great technological advance. until in're 100% self

but with the HESA Saeqeh can do anything. but I commend the progress of my country and I congratulate them ingerieur scientist and student ♥♥
Well according to the rumors we have already digitalised the radar in f-14 so if we build a heavy fighter in the future it's better to use that rather one imported radar in class of what you can see in su-30/35 .
Also honestly if the engine you talk about is something like rd-33 the it won't have enough power for a heavy fighter with a long range radar unless it's rd-95 or rd-33mk

Well according to the rumors we have already digitalised the radar in f-14 so if we build a heavy fighter in the future it's better to use that rather one imported radar in class of what you can see in su-30/35 .
Also honestly if the engine you talk about is something like rd-33 the it won't have enough power for a heavy fighter with a long range radar unless it's rd-95 or rd-33mk
the radar of the F-14 and former. the new radar is more efficient. and the engine should use the Saturn AL-31 which equips the su-30/35. it will even equip the su-t50 pending the development of an engine.

china used for these Russian engine fighter.

and what this aircraft development? the Qaher ?? :)

the radar of the F-14 and former. the new radar is more efficient. and the engine should use the Saturn AL-31 which equips the su-30/35. it will even equip the su-t50 pending the development of an engine.

china used for these Russian engine fighter.

and what this aircraft development? the Qaher ?? :)
Well tomcat radar awg-9 and it's digitized version which is apg-71 can track more target it even can show more target on the hood than BARS n011m which is used in su-30mk can track and it can also engage more target at the same time and the radar itself can operate up to more than 700 km away but due to f-14 design limitation the range is around 370km in that fighter.

Also the most important part is that is something we seems to be able to build ourselves .

Last edited:
For Iran getting its hand on state of the art air craft designing software and other tools from China-Russia is not a problem, every project/program must dedicate funds the program should be long term and consistent...transmitting handing over detailed project blue prints is also not hard/difficult and Chinese are good at it but remember the one funding would need something in return...even establishing manufacturing facility is not an issue when deal is struct andfunds payment paid...it is the training ground up of various depts the organization over all to effectively understand learn modify upgrade ractify and finally rollout a satisfactory product...iran is good at engineering and science they however have limited funds similar to Pakistan but they are getting close to it anh aircraft like fc-1 is not far away the knowledge and technology transfer from China is not hard diffucult to comr by...it remains to be seen what China wants in return for a long term...for iran it would be hard in coming years to maintain flying old f-14s and f-4s beyond 2020-22. A project like F-7MF can satisfy air force..how ever importing engine is hard and developing efficient one is hardest so this is something China might not offer along that would be a separate issue and deal and internationally a news.

so in 2020 it will be hard to maintain the fleet of F-14 and F-4.

it will be necessary to find an alternative to replace them. even the j-7MF can not replace the f-14. su-30/35. or J-11, CF-31. this is what would have iran.

imported engine and radar and good time that local project will be mature enough.

This is what China did. and not better than china .so we should do the same. biento if we have no air force.

the radar of the F-14 and despite being old and powerful. I know if iran and able to produce it. but if Iran comes to build the radar, and build a heavy fighter. we can have a local hunter ramplacer the f-14.

engine su-30 and the F-14 radar are the best.

I saw in a Russian data sheet. that Iran will have the Su-t50, the ES version. it's true ???? :blink:
we are under embargo

This aircraft is still based on F-5's hoe much can it be modified / developed?

Last edited:
Iran producing the engines or they are buying it. If buying, who is the vendor unless it is top secret ??

Guys this Russian radar the no19 is sucks I've read about it it is sucks. Plus it is so heavy for the range it detects a target.

at least 350 kilo gram versus the klj-7 the chinese radar for jf-17 around 100 kilo gram for a 120 km.
It must be the heavily upgraded version that has 400K/s processor... This one has ground mode SAR mode and its range is way better and is very capable... it is like those radars India requested to be fitted in their Mig-29s in their upgrade contract for their 63 mig-29s.... Other than this version this radar won't be good in battle against new aircrafts...
I guess the problem is the size of the Saeghe nose as for F-14s Iran made a very capable radar applying upgrading to its old radars....
To my eyes Iranian air force commanders are not stupid to count on these SAEGHE fighters to counter 4 and 4.5 birds... I guess they want to create a good fleet of ground support planes with Saeghe as it is not an interceptor with today's standards

the Iranian made F-14 radars are far more upgraded than just digitalizing it...it has air to ground capability now or it is a bomber too+ better resolution and noise filtering+better detection and interception range+better quality in parameters it receives from targets ... although some of these actually came true by simply making it digital... It has original radar capabilities plus what I said
سرهنگ خلبان شفیعی در گفت‌وگو با فارس اعلام کرد نصب رادار «ملی» روی F14/ تام‌کت‌ها «بمبر» می‌شوند/ رهگیری و انهدام پهپادهای جاسوسی با جنگنده

It must be the heavily upgraded version that has 400K/s processor... This one has ground mode SAR mode and its range is way better and is very capable... it is like those radars India requested to be fitted in their Mig-29s in their upgrade contract for their 63 mig-29s.... Other than this version this radar won't be good in battle against new aircrafts...
I guess the problem is the size of the Saeghe nose as for F-14s Iran made a very capable radar applying upgrading to its old radars....
To my eyes Iranian air force commanders are not stupid to count on these SAEGHE fighters to counter 4 and 4.5 birds... I guess they want to create a good fleet of ground support planes with Saeghe as it is not an interceptor with today's standards
OMG ... the HESA SAEQEH and too small to be equip radar F-14 and Mig-29 .... it not fit in the nose ...

can be improved F-14 its change anything, this aircraft and exceed. and you get more beacoup.

it must not break this tropn head, just After the embargo it will order su-30/35 AMONG Russian.

for HESA SAEQEH is a good performance, but it is useless if a major conflict, it is just good to bombard DAESH

Back
Top Bottom