What's new

Iran Starts Mass Production of Home-Made Fighter Jet (Saeqeh)

it is copy with improved engine which still under upgrade .
with fully Iranian landing gear and engine buddy electronic and avionic +++++++++

yes but there is no market for it and as soon as we can find buyer the west comes in and offer better plans for same price

how is that even possible yavar?
An domesticlly builded plane with dometically builded engines, electronics ++++ shuld beat every western plane in price.

If you are going to insult atleast do it properly, not like a 5 year old kid.

I apologize for that on behalf of Iranian members. Iranians have zero problem with Turks and such troll statement from both sides (Iranians and Turkish) should not be seen as representative as how we really view each other.

Anyway, you're one of the cool Turkish members, so I apologize for these troll fights we see, it's sad really. Every now and then I get involved as well :D

I apologize for that on behalf of Iranian members. Iranians have zero problem with Turks and such troll statement from both sides (Iranians and Turkish) should not be seen as representative as how we really view each other.

Anyway, you're one of the cool Turkish members, so I apologize for these troll fights we see, it's sad really. Every now and then I get involved as well :D
It is not something to apologize for on behalf of other my friend... If you think you see that I just reply to troll posts, be it Turk or Arab.. It was never me or others who started it... If the Mods were professional and delete every troll post before it gets a war, I would definitely appreciate it...but you can't expect those post to stay published and don't expect any comment on them!!

And who told you that I have anything against Turks? If this troll was Iranian I would act the same...

Stop this... you can apologize on your behalf only...

Here is just a forum and hobby to me and some other members but I invite any of these trolls to come over to Iran and they see how much Iranians are famous for hospitality... I will let them feel good!!

so, with all the respect brother, stop apologizing on my behalf... Have you ever seen them apologizing for their co-patriot kids trolling everytime there is a solely technical or scientific thread about Iran?

I know from where this jealousy originates..!! If Iran had no jealous-army I would doubt about the fascination of Iran and its related stuff... I know this stock of people very well... They are very uncivilized so you can't apologies... They will take the polite civilized apologies as a compliment to their actions...

Mass production... really...... which HP printer are you guys using for serial production? Designed on PS/Corel ? :D
a turkish DP Printer (donkey-powered printer)...:lol:

If you are going to insult atleast do it properly, not like a 5 year old kid.
If it was n't proper, you would n't come here complaining about it!! btw, it was not directed to you... it was a response to the first troll of another Turk

I know from where this jealousy originates..!! If Iran had no jealous-army I would doubt about the fascination of Iran and its related stuff... I know this stock of people very well... They are very uncivilized so you can't apologies... They will take the polite civilized apologies as a compliment to their actions...
How ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?

how is that even possible yavar?
An domesticlly builded plane with dometically builded engines, electronics ++++ shuld beat every western plane in price.
which part you need to see been made ?? we are talking about Iran 140 right

I know from where this jealousy originates..!! If Iran had no jealous-army I would doubt about the fascination of Iran and its related stuff... I know this stock of people very well... They are very uncivilized so you can't apologies...

It is great from a guy who can type such statements that can only be composed by a person who is in his elementary level of moral reasonings called pre-conventional level in accordance with Kohlberg's theory on education science. Above things must be the way of only this members civilzation comprehension since Science tells us which level of moral reasoning you should be considered on modern publics out of your personal borders.

Last edited:
Mass production... really...... which HP printer are you guys using for serial production? Designed on PS/Corel ? :D
Maybe with Iranian 3D printers...

Iranian High Tech Industries | Page 6

It is great from a guy who can type such statements that can only be composed by a person who is in his elementary level of moral reasonings called pre-conventional level in accordance with Kohlberg's theory on education science. Above things must be the way of only this members civilzation comprehension since Science tells us which level of moral reasoning you should be considered on modern publics out of your personal borders.

For the first time I totally agree with you... In my opinion,The contemporary self-wisdom of neo-liberalism always tended to deprive us of pre-comprehension self-disiplinary :pop:

Although I agree with most of your remarks here but... there are buts...

1- If you know Iranian people by nature you realize immediately that Iranians are a very very proud nation... they can not forget what other countries did to us...

2- Iranian foreign policy is very suceccful.... you can see it by Iranian position in 1980 and now...

3- Iran has no problem with having normal relations with West... We people in Iran understand this too...

4- I guarantee you... Iran is number one fan of destroying all nukes anywhere in world...but think for moment... if some countries have the right to have nukes why should not others??

5- Iranian foreign policy toward bullies in world is working... you see Iranian position despite 36 years of sanctions... Sanctions hurt and it is illegal...but as world understood it in 36 years... Iranian won't leave their beliefs and religion and culture and supporting weaker nations because of sanctions...

6- despite all these, I guess Iranians would benefit from free relations with west... only if...only if...they recognize us the way we are... from a mutual stand of respect... other than this, I see no reconciliation ever...

1. Pride kills-----it should not be a matter of pride to say that we are a proud people-----proud people get their faces rubbed in dirt

2. Iran's foreign policy is worthless --- brainless---tactless and it is beyond DUMB

3. Iran is a confused nation that does not know what it means by developing relations.

4. only if that was true---

5. Only in your dreams

6. You have to adjust with the world and not the other way around---this thinking shows why you have issues with the rest of the world----.

1. Pride kills-----it should not be a matter of pride to say that we are a proud people-----proud people get their faces rubbed in dirt

2. Iran's foreign policy is worthless --- brainless---tactless and it is beyond DUMB

3. Iran is a confused nation that does not know what it means by developing relations.

4. only if that was true---

5. Only in your dreams

6. You have to adjust with the world and not the other way around---this thinking shows why you have issues with the rest of the world----.

1- Iranians are proud since the creation of civilization... and not only it never killed us but will be a killer to other competitors..as Iranians won't be satisfied with few...

2- If you say so!! If Iranian pre-revultion stance was stronger than today then you,re right!

3- If you ever been to Iran and asked people in streets if they are enemies of West or like to have amical relationship... you're answer for %90 of people would be the second option... Iranian gov also repeated hundreds of times that we will base our foreign policy based on mutual respect... Where there is no respect they can never expect us respect... Iran had a relatively close relationship with Europe for most of Islamic Republic life and it only worsened when they submitted to their master USA with their foreign policy...

4- Don't u ever doubt it... as far as Iran is surrounded by Atomic nations... having nuclear states threatening us for decades...we have even more right than them to have nukes... the solution? Either to allow Iran be another nuclear state or destroy all nukes off the earth... Is n't logical?

5- OK... If Iranians were a nation of submission to the bullies against more money and more recognition, they would never be in the position there are today... No country on earth... I repeat... No country on earth can take half of what Iran had of sanctions and hostility during last 36 years and still we see more and more of people coming to streets when needed or coming to election stations to vote...

6- Adjusting like what? Iranians are Muslims and they chose to follow some of its rules nation-wide and socially... If it was for West, they would like to see no Islam, no science, no development, no independence, no nothing... Have n't read in Quran about them? " They will never become satisfied of you until you submit to them and leave your Islam".... and who the hell says WORLD is just USA and EUROPE? This perception already started to be changed... This century is the century of whoever is not a part of so called "International Community" per Obama's perception!! It is like when Obama or Netanyahu comes saying "Iran need to do whatever the International Community" norms says if she wants the sanctions to go away!!" fukc them and their agenda... They never knew Iranians..this is why they repeat their nonsense for a long time..but this is gonna change soon.. I promise you that... Iranians are kind of people that when I asked my friends if they prefer to be wealthier or to stay independent and do whatever their country wants... guess what was the answer!!?

My pakistani brother... the game of world since the down of human was a rule of jungle... whoever resists and empowers itself and impose its wishes is the winner... Those who only submit are losers in long term... this is the game of lions and tigers... you want more meat... you gotta fight for it,.... you gotta convince the lion to recognize your existence as a tiger... Most nations save the headache and just submit... some others are born to be great... this is the reality... other stuff are just delusions...

Saeghe is a ground support fighter jet that also has air-air capabilities... step by step mon frere... there are other much more advanced fighter jet projects under development... ask @SOHEIL about them... he is a potential pilot of Iran's future RQs... right soheil?
this is a good performance, and it will be useful for bomabrdement ground, but Air-air, sorry but it is weak.you said there are other project had more powerful fight, but where are the project? as for the IR-140 which is a proejt, why was no information on the aircraft? it is difficult to develop telement I hard to believe

.for IR-140, I think that Iran can easily have a platform to have AWACS, especially with the embargo lifted, iran can buy all kinds of aircraft. the question I still ask a faith is what will install radar iran are for AWACS

AWACS radar are very difficult to develop, even china called israel for these AWACS, even russia is struggling to build a powerful radar.

So I told you I still love my country but I want real project and the evidence, no ghost project

.is absolutely no news of future Iranian aircraft fightingits

mean that the project is enore little and take a long time, even the great nation it is very difficult develop a combat aircraft

So I remain realistic iran is more likely to have a Russian or Chinese combat aircraft has lifted the embargo than waiting for local project develops

you have not even the name of this great aircraft project

soheil ?? wahouuuu :)

Basically, there hasn't been any recent news after the unveiling of Saegheh II? This is what I gathered from the recent posts. Is that correct?

Can someone make this thread sticky, so it remains at the forefront and any future update can be added to it.

I see some of the commentors advising Iran to buy Russian or Chinese fighter jets. Anyone who remembers the unjust and cruel invasion against Iraq in 2003 can understand the volatility of buying these countries' weapon systems. Initially, Iraqi air defense systems were good but they stopped working in the later part of the war. For some reason, missiles were manipulated not to go beyond certain levels. No one should trust certain countries who can't even sell you defensive weapons systems such as S-300 for years now.

Basically, there hasn't been any recent news after the unveiling of Saegheh II? This is what I gathered from the recent posts. Is that correct?

Can someone make this thread sticky, so it remains at the forefront and any future update can be added to it.

I see some of the commentors advising Iran to buy Russian or Chinese fighter jets. Anyone who remembers the unjust and cruel invasion against Iraq in 2003 can understand the volatility of buying these countries' weapon systems. Initially, Iraqi air defense systems were good but they stopped working in the later part of the war. For some reason, missiles were manipulated not to go beyond certain levels. No one should trust certain countries who can't even sell you defensive weapons systems such as S-300 for years now.
You deceive you, iraq was a dependent country, which is not the case of Iran, the Russian one that ensure their interest.

why buy S-300 if you do not trust? Do you not understand is that Iran needs of modern aviation emergency and powerful had the su-30/35 Russian has a powerful radar and a great flight range, we can easily protect our sky with combainaison hunter and air defense.

iran has a large capacity has MODIFY these apparaille, even the F-14, F-4, Mirage F1 etc ... we have the change

.Area there are f-22 burst, the f-15 f16 and modern and it's not with HESA SAEQEH or f-1 we will balance the force.

we buy what we need. otherwise we will not buy the S-300. and we have no time to build a modern aviation if we may from time, then yes we should have bought modern airplanes russia and china and start a cooperation After the embargo.

I will not get into a debate on iraq, saddam but did not imorte what. it does not produce .the Russia has an interest that Iran does not fall. russia and under embargo and an economic crisis.
if iran control 70 has 120 modern fighter his will godsend for Russia who need money to have economy and business are
.iran has a good offensive power but lacks the defensive power. I would be reassured uniqment when Iran will have the S-300 and modern hunter and can be of submersibl :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom