What's new

Iran Starts Mass Production of Home-Made Fighter Jet (Saeqeh)

since it won't have passengers it has the capacity to home a new set of devices including power generating stuff... and Iran-140 engines are under heavy upgrade to fix its high altitude and hot regions problems by ukrainians
the HESA SAEQEH can not be the main hunter iran, it is small and weak, it can not have a better line carrier and better radar because of its size.

the HESA SAEQEH can not be the main hunter iran, it is small and weak, it can not have a better line carrier and better radar because of its size.
Saeghe is a ground support fighter jet that also has air-air capabilities... step by step mon frere... there are other much more advanced fighter jet projects under development... ask @SOHEIL about them... he is a potential pilot of Iran's future RQs... right soheil?

So this is off-topic but what exactly is the Ir-140? Is it simply a licensed An-140 or does Iran have intellectual property rights for exporting, producing, developing and changing the plane as it pleases.

since it won't have passengers it has the capacity to home a new set of devices including power generating stuff... and Iran-140 engines are under heavy upgrade to fix its high altitude and hot regions problems by ukrainians
The empty capacities had to be used to house radar and its accessory also they must modify it to carry more fuel so it can remain more in the air . so I believe the AWACS is gonna be a lot heavier than civilian version .And sadly the situation in Ukraine is so that I don't get my hope up .

So this is off-topic but what exactly is the Ir-140? Is it simply a licensed An-140 or does Iran have intellectual property rights for exporting, producing, developing and changing the plane as it pleases.
Licensed Copy is more likely..

Last edited:

They had talked about possibly Exporting the IR-140, so I am assuming they can.

So this is off-topic but what exactly is the Ir-140? I
it is copy with improved engine which still under upgrade .
with fully Iranian landing gear and engine buddy electronic and avionic +++++++++

They had talked about possibly Exporting the IR-140, so I am assuming they can.
yes but there is no market for it and as soon as we can find buyer the west comes in and offer better plans for same price

Mass production?

which radar?
And engine?
which WVR and BVR armaments?
Avionics?
Ejection seats?
And what about simulator?
Any one have reliable data?

it is copy with improved engine which still under upgrade .
with fully Iranian landing gear and engine buddy electronic and avionic +++++++++

yes but there is no market for it and as soon as we can find buyer the west comes in and offer better plans for same price

Its not a copy with aformentioned "upgrades". Its a licensed product. I took it upon myself to check the antonov site.

Here you go
AN-140

Its not a copy with aformentioned "upgrades". Its a licensed product. I took it upon myself to check the antonov site.

Here you go
AN-140
It does not mater what you or Antonov Company says .
Tell me which part of this plane is not built domestically ??
the good news is there are plenty of videos on production Iran 140 and its parts engine avionic electronics +++++++
so for you troll there is no more excuses but i am sure now you going to jump on Qaher project to continue your trolling

American Bell Intern. v. Islamic Republic of Iran
American Bell Intern. v. Islamic Republic of Iran, 474 F. Supp. 420 (S.D.N.Y 1979) :: Justia
Bell Helicopter loses to Iran in appeals court | Suits & Sentences | McClatchy DC

Like Bell helicopter compony they can take there case to international court but trust me that will change nothing and we do as we like .

or Robinson Helicopter Company

Robinson Helicopter Company they have case as well but that does not change anything .
Robinson R44 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
they are more cases like that i can point out if you like

They can put there license where the sun never rise

now go live with it troll

Last edited:

Like Bell helicopter compony they can take there case to international court but trust me that will change nothing and we do as we like .
No Yavar jan... It is a under license project and only can be upgraded locally when Ukrainians are informed... Iran has no problems with Ukraine so Iran certailnly respect their signed agreements with them.. USA case is different.. they seize IRanian money in USA and IRan do whatever it likes with American products

... Iran has no problems with Ukraine so Iran certailnly respect their signed agreements with them.s
agreement means nothing brother . we are fully self sufficient on it and there nothing comes from Ukraine no more so.................

i understand what you're saying but when it comes down to it what matter is we build everything so .................

the good news is there are plenty of videos on production Iran 140 and its parts engine avionic electronics +++++++
so for you troll there is no more excuses but i am sure now you going to jump on Qaher project to continue your trolling

American Bell Intern. v. Islamic Republic of Iran
American Bell Intern. v. Islamic Republic of Iran, 474 F. Supp. 420 (S.D.N.Y 1979) :: Justia
Bell Helicopter loses to Iran in appeals court | Suits & Sentences | McClatchy DC

or Robinson Helicopter Company

Robinson Helicopter Company they have case as well but that does not change anything .
Robinson R44 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
they are more cases like that i can point out if you like

now go live with it troll

Are you serious or just incredibly incompetent?

Antonov, the creater and developer of the plane is irrelevant? Sure :enjoy:

agreement means nothing brother . we are fully self sufficient on it and there nothing comes from Ukraine no more so.................

i understand what you're saying but when it comes down to it what matter is we build everything so .................
Actually, License agreement generally never allow sensitive technology to be tranfered and hardware to be build. Because you have a license doesnt mean you get full ToT and know-how of the entire product, there are always parts you have to import. With this logic Turkey can now freely build F110-GE-100/129/132/400/SLEP jet engines with ease on its own.

However, license agreements can always have holes. For example if Iran cant build certain parts of the plane since it never got the rights to do so, then it automaticly means it should import that certain part from country A. However if Iran build those parts without any form of help from external sources, it can use and implement it on the licensed product if the contract allows it to do so. But then again you would need export and marketing rights. If these conditions are met, then it can un-officialy be called 100% Iranian home-made and Iran can do whatever the fvck they want with it.

Last edited:
IR140 with turbofan engines:
IMG_9104.JPG
IMG_9101.JPG
IMG_9103.JPG

length: 24.75 m
climb rate: +3000 ft/min
cruise speed: 600 km/h
service ceiling: 21000 ft
weight: 28.2 ton
thrust: 12000 lbf (each)
wing area: 63 m²