What's new

Inidan Media or Immature media.

Indian media denied entry at Australian press conference at CWG

Wed, Sep 29 02:34 PM
New Delhi, Sep 29 (IANS) The Indian media was Wednesday denied entry at a press conference organised by the Australian team at the Commonwealth Games Village.

The 10.30 a.m. meet at the media centre was open only to the Australian media. Indian journalists were stopped at the gate of the conference room.

'The Australian team has sent personal invites to Australian reporters and none of the Indian journalists will be allowed,' a Games official said.

Even after the presser, Australian players avoided the Indian media, with most turning down requests to speak with a 'sorry'.
Indian media denied entry at Australian presser - Yahoo! India News

Times of India is acting as a part time mouth peace of ISI. It don't have any credibility but when it started Aman ki Asha crap they are publishing points and news which have ISI type anti India propaganda.

well u gotta read indian express....the only one that ive found to do any honest journalism:tup:

I agree with that. And the major reason might be that there are too many news channels in India now. They are all competing for TRPs.

CNN-IBN and NDTV 24x7 are the only two that I watch. In print I prefer Hindu, though its too leftist at times.
at times????it is a complete communist mouth piece
try indian express...quite unbiased

i agree to whatever u guys r saying....but we can't take away their credit aswell...lots of wrong things get changed when they come into media glare...if u r a really hell bent to know the truth u just cross check the news on different channels....get the various views n analyse it as per ur perception

Worst news channels, by any standard you choose (if they can be called news channel at all):

1. India TV
2. IBN7
3. Aaj tak
4. Star news

English news channels are better

News X, CNN IBN, and NDTV 24/7 are good.

Times of India is no longer a serious newspaper, its a tabloid.

dont really agree with the CNN IBN thing but the rest is completely true especially the TOI part....

i think the media is jsut telling you guys the true picture.... and your gov need to take corrective steps thats it......

Times Now is the English equivalent of the jingoistic and idiotic Hindi ones. They are slap on the face of journalism.

Rubbish have u watched the Newshour hosted by Arnab goswami
He will ask very direct questions to politicians irrespective of which political party they come from also he is one of the Good journalist in india .Even during the last budget session Timesnow hosted by Arnab Goswami had more number of viewers compared to their counter parts

Well....Go for the Hindu. It is far better than others. Even though it is a bit tilted towards leftist cause, it is fairly belanced paper. I find Dainik Jagran is very good as well.

Well....Go for the Hindu. It is far better than others. Even though it is a bit tilted towards leftist cause, it is fairly belanced paper. I find Dainik Jagran is very good as well.

The Hindu is better, no doubt about that. And an absolute necessity if you are preparing for any competetive exams. But for having with your morning tea, its too plain and boring. You run the risk of going to sleep again.:partay:

Rubbish have u watched the Newshour hosted by Arnab goswami
He will ask very direct questions to politicians irrespective of which political party they come from also he is one of the Good journalist in india .Even during the last budget session Timesnow hosted by Arnab Goswami had more number of viewers compared to their counter parts

boy first thing to remind you, your on a yahoo forum. you sayings go down the drain. Next all you are expected to do is chew it and gulp it down. That times now guy speaks to the point. I like him.

The Hindu is better, no doubt about that. And an absolute necessity if you are preparing for any competetive exams. But for having with your morning tea, its too plain and boring. You run the risk of going to sleep again.:partay:
very true....its really boring...n the other thing is it badly stinks of communism...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom