What's new

Inidan Media or Immature media.

k7x

Reaction score
Freinds,

From Defense matters to CWG the Indian news media seems to be working very hard to do lot of negative journalism . I am opening this thread to track and point incorrect reporting on Defence and social issues by our immeture media.

my openion

worst No 1. Times Now - Most immature in defence reporting
worst No 2. IBN Live - In defence reporting they are not that much crap but in startegic and anti Inida, anti religious (certain section) they are Number 1...

worst No 3. Aaj tak

worst No 4 NDTV - they are relatively ok ....

e.g.

this one is some thing really disturbing...

this is happening because we dont have any proper background check services ... there are 1 bad apples in 1000s of good apples but people of scared because they dont know which one is that.. thats y people are not willing to rent Muslims.. but look at how IBN is doing this

Last edited by a moderator:
For some people however such reporting is as immutable as the words of the GOD.

Sad part is majority of our country watches it.

Even NDTV is a bit politically biased.

I don't see a single Indian news channel as good as DAWN.

The worst was the rabid hyped reporting on Hadron collider which led to a suicide of a girl.

Last edited:
Well the noobest Is "aaj Tak" , "Paramanu hatiyar se kal Hoga Hindustan par Akaraman" was said by them in 2005 ...lol I still remember

Worst news channels, by any standard you choose (if they can be called news channel at all):

1. India TV
2. IBN7
3. Aaj tak
4. Star news

English news channels are better

News X, CNN IBN, and NDTV 24/7 are good.

Times of India is no longer a serious newspaper, its a tabloid.

i dont understand how can you guys forget india tv??
you guys must see this!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian media is not immature. They are all in the *** Race of Ratings. Given the Indian affinity for sensationalism and melodramatic emotions, they try to garner the attention of people. Above and beyond it they are lazy to report news, so they manufacture NEWS.

Times Now is the English equivalent of the jingoistic and idiotic Hindi ones. They are slap on the face of journalism.

Same media bashing about 9/11 blame on Pakistan you people was jumping!!

Now when the media pinpoint actually showing real face of india now Indian media is the most pathetic media in the world ? LOL man u guys always make everyone BIG laugh!

very short memories !!

Times of India is no longer a serious newspaper, its a tabloid.
What has happened to TOI?? It seems Bollywood and entertainment / gossip news dominates, and 5ex health and tips features quite heavily!

I can see from reader comments that they also think it's going down the cheap and trashy path. It needs to sort itself out.

I think in general, your media is far more sensationalist and hysterical compared to our media.

Now when the media pinpoint actually showing real face of india now Indian media is the most pathetic media in the world ? LOL man u guys always make everyone BIG laugh!

very short memories !!

Bold part tells the story, believe whatever suits you...

very short memories !!

the same media when pinpoint our bad sides u people start to show that as ur source,suddenly the news is what that is important for u people and when it hail's India the same media become rubbish then it is the source which is important for u people

grow up people ,we consider our media bad,and ur media worse,nothing more than garbage papers full of controversy theories

What has happened to TOI?? It seems Bollywood and entertainment / gossip news dominates, and 5ex health and tips features quite heavily!

I can see from reader comments that they also think it's going down the cheap and trashy path. It needs to sort itself out.

I think in general, your media is far more sensationalist and hysterical compared to our media.

I agree with that. And the major reason might be that there are too many news channels in India now. They are all competing for TRPs.

CNN-IBN and NDTV 24x7 are the only two that I watch. In print I prefer Hindu, though its too leftist at times.

Why Indian media will blame Pakistan for 9/11???? Its the govt that accused Pakistan based on the proofs. Its international media that found Ajmal Kasab's village in Pakistan.

very short memories !!
:rofl:

Your reasoning capability is as laughable as earlier!!!! :lol: Its the 'Indian media' than whose real face they will show??? Aren't they doing that for last many years????

Every Indian is agreed with the media about CWG mess but here it is about defence journalism but it is too difficult for you to understand. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom