What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

Dhamaal = Its a mad mad mad mad world!

I saw this movie mad mad world many years ago and realized that Indians are copying all movies of Hollywood! I had recognized many movies of bollywood decades ago!

So that means we are china in this regards. :D

Than we should be praised on PDF just like the way chinese get praised for creating cheap copies of west and russia.

Very True Yaar Hollywood also copies lot of other movies from foreign countries.
I don't understand what's wrong with it. It gives me a Hollywood script turned into Indian social context. It becomes more realistic for us as we can connect with it more.

But we shouldn't go all Copying. :D

I don't understand what's wrong with it. It gives me a Hollywood script turned into Indian social context. It becomes more realistic for us as we can connect with it more.

But we shouldn't go all Copying. :D

There are lots of stories we find in India, we have multi cultures,middle class problems and lot of diversity. I we can think we will get lot of original stories in India. :D

When clash of cultures and languages happen there, we will get lot of comedy no need to go and copy hollywood.

Similarly we have rich arts and traditions so there is enough material in India only for hundreds of movies :cheers:.

TOBA thread ne indians ko to pagal e kar diya :D DUNIA Ke aik hakkikat :D sach karva hota :D lage raho muna bhai :D

aik or hakkikat indians are copy cat :D UNIVERSAL TRUTH :D:rolleyes: burning :woot:post kar kar ke pagal kon ho raha

TOBA thread ne indians ko to pagal e kar diya :D DUNIA Ke aik hakkikat :D sach karva hota :D lage raho muna bhai :D

aik or hakkikat indians are copy cat :D UNIVERSAL TRUTH :D:rolleyes: burning :woot:post kar kar ke pagal kon ho raha

Are you Ok Dude :crazy:

3 Idiot movie.

Tollywood movies has big market in Indonesia and other neighboring countries. And Tollywood movies are quite original. :D

A Portuguese guy told me about a Portuguese language TV series Caminho das India(Path of India) showing lavish Indian culture and bollywood music. The TV series extreme hit in Brazil and Portugal and all of them got crazy about Indian music and dances.

thanks to the op.....lot of movies to download....see ya

p.s: we make copies of hollywood stuff so that our poor Pakistani brotheren can understand and enjoy them:sick:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: A mumbai slum indian calling us poor...damn this is epic... its like an African calling irish '' Man u r black'':omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::yahoo::yahoo:

looks like some one has gothing nothing to do with his time.

(p.s. watch a nice bollywood movie.:azn::lol:)

@KRAIT lets flood this thread with the Indian Cinema's influence on the world :cheers:

Lebanese Beauty singing Bollywood song :enjoy:

People going crazy about Bollywood in Middle east,Pacific and Englishmen

This short play is hilarious and good :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom