What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

i don't get it.....we know bollywood copiess hollywood....you dint know that...??..but what to do u can't even copy them and whole pakistan watches bollywood..if Hindi movies are cheap then why Paakistanis don't watch english movies....but here is the twist, how will they understand them

You forget to add Ek tha tiger > Knight and Day
any body can dance (ABCD) > Step up 4
i agree Indian films are copy of hollywood but deffinately not cheap.

Yet most of the Middle east, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Pakistan, Africa and all over the world people Dance to Bollywood and Indian Cinema tunes :Cheers:

As Long as the movie entertains you who gives a Damn.

I see some one Burning here :azn:

:omghaha:

i dont think anyone is burning, if someone find indian movies entertaining then more power to it.
If someone finds chinese products fulfill their needs in quality and aesthetic more power to them.
someone has to use B category products

i dont think anyone is burning, if someone find indian movies entertaining then more power to it.
If someone finds chinese products fulfill their needs in quality and aesthetic more power to them.
someone has to use B category products

An entertainment is an entertainment no B-grade in it, Either you like it or not like it. No parallels with Chinese products here :lol:

Yet most of the Middle east, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Pakistan, Africa and all over the world people Dance to Bollywood and Indian Cinema tunes :Cheers:

As Long as the movie entertains you who gives a Damn.

I see some one Burning here :azn:

:omghaha:

I had been Talking to some Portuguese and Brazilians, even they are crazy about Indian music, dances and love our movies. Some Portuguese and Brazilian guys told me "Kajrare Kajrare" song is very famous in their countries.

Copied or not ; the fact remains that bollywood films are prefered second to Hollywood . Live with it :coffee:

3 Idiot movie.

Tollywood movies has big market in Indonesia and other neighboring countries. And Tollywood movies are quite original. :D

3 Idiot movie.

Tollywood movies has big market in Indonesia and other neighboring countries. And Tollywood movies are quite original. :D

Tollywood is Telugu film industry from my state Andhra pradesh, These guys also copy but off late there are some very good movies coming up. :cheers:

Yet Pakistanis are crazy about Bollywood movies , stars and songs :omghaha:

I can understand your jealousy since you dont even have a movie industry of your own .

I also feel bad for you since these are the Bollywood movies that you seem to watch . These are some of the crappiest films Bollywood had produced and most of them bombed at the box office.

80 % Bollywood movies are copied and are crap .

Watch the other 20 % but for that you will have to improve your taste.

It will not much difference to 99% of desi people who watch these movies because they never watch hollywood movies.

299885_168901339927717_1279437979_n.jpg

Google Trends:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom