What's new

PM Narendra Modi Interview: ‘Khan Market gang hasn’t created my image, 45 years of tapasya has…

It's about prestige he is representing India all over the world smol man has smol prestige. But does he play basketball? I would play a game or two with him sounds kind of fun.
so by ur logic, pakistanis are playboys, americans are fatty businessmen, russians are all ex-KGB, and german males are not at all worth anything.
ur logic, not mine

It's about prestige he is representing India all over the world smol man has smol prestige. But does he play basketball? I would play a game or two with him sounds kind of fun.
You are talking as if the martial Pakistanis are world beaters in sports, like i have said to you once that my state Assam alone has won more medals than Pakistan in last year's Asian Games. And you were placed lower than Nepal in the medals tally..

Very witty. Are you a stand up comic ?

Don't worry, he will respond back with jihad and make Modi were a burkha to cover his shame and circumcise him to make god happy.
Indians are stand up comic and they celebrating April fool every single day by electing Modi. Happy April fool to all Indians

Indians are stand up comic and they celebrating April fool every single day by electing Modi. Happy April fool to all Indians

The fools elect Modi, the wise and intelligent pakistani elects imaran khan. Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom