What's new

Indian General praises Colonel Sher Khan for his bravery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never BELIEVE you -- who are you -- an ANONYMOUS supporter of MMS

During 2013 ; there was endless debates and articles on those events
and what emboldened Pakistan Army

Many experts wrote and spoke at that time -- with their NAMES and photos and designations
They are far more credible than you

Why has there been NO CEASEFIRE violation for nearly a year now

@hellfire and @Joe Shearer

You cannot defend the Indefensible

Both MMS and AK Antony damaged Indian Army's MORALE and Fighting strength
by APPEASING PAKISTAN

You are talking rubbish. Your ignorance of ground conditions, and of the circumstances in which the Army does its work, is astonishing; it is odd that you still choose to comment, demonstrating your shallow, superficial factual base.

You are talking rubbish. Your ignorance of ground conditions, and of the circumstances in which the Army does its work, is astonishing; it is odd that you still choose to comment, demonstrating your shallow, superficial factual base.

PLEASE ; you TWO Anonymous experts are NOT the ONLY EXPERTS
in this COUNTRY

@war&peace I will laugh at anyone who says decapitation is never done by either forces ... sad but its the truth.

Ask the military professionals around

In the battle field, it is of course a possibility, when the enemies soldiers come very close to each other, they can stab, strangle, stifle and decapitate...I do not deny that. But I'm talking about PoW.

That decapitation incident was fake. PA will never do that. PA is a professional army. In the battle field, they will kill the enemies with whatever they can and this is a universal truth but once captured and PoW, they will only be treated as per Islamic traditions (Not the Taliban or ISIS version, but following the way of our Holy Prophet (ﷺ)) and international laws. As per Islamic traditions, prisoners of wars are not killed but to be kept in safe custody so there is no question of decapitation and if any such rogue elements did that, they would have been facing court martial and capital punishments.

Also if any Indian soldier performs beyond the call of his duty and shows courage, it should be acknowledged by PA but in the battle field and not against innocent protesters. That will make them only the cowards and terrorists funded by the state as example set by the post WW II proceedings of war crime tribunals that even if following the commands, the soldiers cannot commit crimes against humanity and they are also responsible for it.

For example we know that Gorkhas are very brave people in Indian Army and we have respect for them
  1. It was allegedly an Indian act (NOT of a POW!)
  2. There was two recorded incidents due to the Pakistan Army. In the first of these, Ilyas Kashmiri displayed the head of an Indian soldier to President Musharraf, and was rewarded for it.

You might be a soldier but you have definitely
Benefitted from MMS and AK Antony 's rule -- that is why you are defending them
and glorifying them

You can say anything -- who cares

Write an article with your real name ; photo and designation
and GLORIFY MMS and AK Antony as much as you want

Who is Stopping you

There is FREEDOM of expression in this country

If we have to tolerate Barkha Dutt ; you are still harmless

That's your "highly intelligent" post, eh? Check your facts .. stop posting retarded posts like you are doing ... not one Indian who has served will support the above non-sense

read up about missile strike in an attempt to take out Zia in 1982 ...

You have no clue .. go retire and stop insulting people who know what they are talking about and posting your ignorance and your non-sense.

The present govt is no fool either. They could have attacked across the IB, did they? Because something bigger is on...

and people like you are a mere distraction

@Joe Shearer

And I have lost my patience with him and old windus too!

@Joe Shearer @hellfire

Today there has been an article called INEPT Antony

Why dont BOTH of you write a counter article Glorifying Antony and MMS
using your real names ; photos and designations

That's your "highly intelligent" post, eh? Check your facts .. stop posting retarded posts like you are doing ... not one Indian who has served will support the above non-sense

read up about missile strike in an attempt to take out Zia in 1982 ...

You have no clue .. go retire and stop insulting people who know what they are talking about and posting your ignorance and your non-sense.

The present govt is no fool either. They could have attacked across the IB, did they? Because something bigger is on...

and people like you are a mere distraction

Please go away ; I dont want talk to people who GLORIFY MMS and AK Antony

There was two recorded incidents due to the Pakistan Army. In the first of these, Ilyas Kashmiri displayed the head of an Indian soldier to President Musharraf, and was rewarded for it.
I would need a credible source for it. Because that's abominable and Musharraf being a soldier, I won't expect any such desecration of a fellow enemy soldier...the battle should be taken like sports and sportsmen, on the field soldiers are enemies but off the field you can be the best friends and both Indian and Pakistani cricketers have shown that time and again.

@Joe Shearer @hellfire

Today there has been an article called INEPT Antony

Why dont BOTH of you write a counter article Glorifying Antony and MMS
using your real names ; photos and designations

Please go away ; I dont want talk to people who GLORIFY MMS and AK Antony

Why don't you soak your head! that will need you to go away, for the greater good of the forum.

You might be a soldier but you have definitely
Benefitted from MMS and AK Antony 's rule -- that is why you are defending them
and glorifying them

You can say anything -- who cares

Write an article with your real name ; photo and designation
and GLORIFY MMS and AK Antony as much as you want

Who is Stopping you

There is FREEDOM of expression in this country

If we have to tolerate Barkha Dutt ; you are still harmless

You are on a defence forum, and the least you can do is respect some one who worked in armed forces......You and i belong to those who are called key board warriors who cannot even fire a 9 mm pistol.....Keep your politial differences away..... MMS and AK may not be as bad as projected to you.....

I would need a credible source for it. Because that's abominable and Musharraf being a soldier, I won't expect any such desecration of a fellow enemy soldier...the battle should be taken like sports and sportsmen, on the field soldiers are enemies but off the field you can be the best friends and both Indian and Pakistani cricketers have shown that time and again.

It is reported by a Pakistani poster in an earlier post. On this thread itself.

Why don't you soak your head! that will need you to go away, for the greater good of the forum

Your Integrity is Towards the FORUM ; NOT the TRUTH

And that too a Pakistani forum ;

so what is the surprise that you LOVE MMS and AK Antony

There was two recorded incidents due to the Pakistan Army. In the first of these, Ilyas Kashmiri displayed the head of an Indian soldier to President Musharraf, and was rewarded for it.

And we all know what happened to Ilyas Kashmiri after that.....

Why don't you soak your head! that will need you to go away, for the greater good of the forum.

Sir to your earlier post about Pakistan Army forwarding citation for any indian?

The Pakka episode in Fazilka in 1971 wherein SSG took control of one flank of the DCB and the brigade there was tasked to take it, which incidentally we couldn't as the young lieutenant of Pakistan was excellent in his defence?

Incidentally Maj Shabbir Sharief, the elder brother of present COAS of PA lost his life in it.
Maj Narain Singh was only one to reach the defences held by PA in DCB and Beriwala Bridge (Maj Sharief)

His citation was, as legend would have it, written by the young lieutenant of SSG on a piece of paper and left after the war for his bravery .. its a legend which a vet of INA who was resident of Fazilka told me back in 1991 .. so I am missing out on the names and few facts. Cant find any record in Indian official history ...

Incidentally we could not re-capture the DCB .... lol

MMS and AK may not be as bad as projected to you.....

They were both DISASTERS along with P Chidambaram and That Italian B****

If India survived it is BECAUSE of the
INSTITUTIONAL STRENGTH of our Forces and the Civilian Bureaucracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom