What's new

Indian General praises Colonel Sher Khan for his bravery

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you want to bring out more dirty Linen

OK here it is

Over the years CONGRESS party used Promotions in the Military as a TOOL
for making sychopants out of Army officers

The Pyramidical structure and the intense competition led to politicisation of Army promotions

Hence there is NO surprise that people who have GAINED from the UPA GRAVY train
will sing praises of it

In BR (bharat Rakshak ) there was a discussion on How many good MAJOR Generals
who had lost the next promotion
including NDA toppers --all due to POLITICISATION

That damned site is down

If VK SINGH's Birth records can be fabricated ; if PRIME land in Cantonments can be
sold

if ARMS dealers can decide policy then what is big deal in appointing
your favorite people as LT GENERALS

Nothing.

Now bugger off.

you did not win our politicians lost.
Pak army can't loose, they are not loosers
It's always traitor politicians,
It was politicians too who surrendered in 71 kabaddi war

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer and @hellfire If its not much trouble could you guys point me where to find any authentic (or at-least close to it) write up on covert operations along the LOC.
Thanking you in advance!

Ha ha ha ha ha....isn't that a contradiction in terms? I mean, something on the lines of
"The Twitching Tail: Covert Operations Between 1976 and 1988 on the LOC"; or perhaps
"Slide into Danger: My Years as an Ex-filtrator in J&K"

:enjoy:

So now you want to bring out more dirty Linen

OK here it is

Over the years CONGRESS party used Promotions in the Military as a TOOL
for making sychopants out of Army officers

The Pyramidical structure and the intense competition led to politicisation of Army promotions

Hence there is NO surprise that people who have GAINED from the UPA GRAVY train
will sing praises of it

In BR (bharat Rakshak ) there was a discussion on How many good MAJOR Generals
who had lost the next promotion
including NDA toppers --all due to POLITICISATION

That damned site is down

If VK SINGH's Birth records can be fabricated ; if PRIME land in Cantonments can be
sold

if ARMS dealers can decide policy then what is big deal in appointing
your favorite people as LT GENERALS

That is nothing new for congis. Remember Bhindranwalle's trusted lieutenant? he was major general in Indian army, brilliant and instrumental in all 3 wars (1962, 65 and 71) who wasn't promoted because he wasn't a sycophant... he was harassed so much that he quit and became a militant. he was the reason why we had to suffer so much casualties...

I will never BELIEVE you -- who are you -- an ANONYMOUS supporter of MMS

During 2013 ; there was endless debates and articles on those events
and what emboldened Pakistan Army

Many experts wrote and spoke at that time -- with their NAMES and photos and designations
They are far more credible than you

Why has there been NO CEASEFIRE violation for nearly a year now

@hellfire and @Joe Shearer

You cannot defend the Indefensible

Both MMS and AK Antony damaged Indian Army's MORALE and Fighting strength
by APPEASING PAKISTAN

You are somewhat wrong about your description of morale of army here.

Will get back to you.

Captain Karnal Sher Khan wasn't martyred on our side .. He had descended down to Indian base camp chasing your troops.. The only witness of his valour were your own troops..

Captain was very famous for his bravery and valour during the campaign..

His body was lifted from Delhi and received at CKL AB..
After he died his body was being kicked around also by their soldiers but this indian general told them to stop.

After he died his body was being kicked around also by their soldiers but this indian general told them to stop.
Lone injured man killed his body beheaded.. This remains mutilated .. And his head kept by the Indian unit as a "trophy" ... That's indian army and their high morals.

SAME TO YOU ; off for my dinner ; This intense discussion has made me hungry :-)

INTENSE? You think because you make an idiot of yourself, telling your elders and betters about military matters and you think you know a thing or two in these areas, and you spout off on the subject.

Where did you get that? There was no general present, AFAIK.

Seriously? It's common courtesy for army personal to pay respect to fallen military soldiers, why does Pakistan media over exaggerate everything.

Lone injured man killed his body beheaded.. This remains mutilated .. And his head kept by the Indian unit as a "trophy" ... That's indian army and their high morals.
Whose head was kept as a trophy?

INTENSE? You think because you make an idiot of yourself, telling your elders and betters about military matters and you think you know a thing or two in these areas, and you spout off on the subject.

Where did you get that? There was no general present, AFAIK.

The same interview. The 3 star agreed..

The raid by Indian forces happened in 2000... Ranjot Massacre;

@Jonah Arthur.

In February 2000, The Indian Special forces known as "Black Cat" attacked Aazad Kashmir in the area of Lanjoot, they took control of a Pakistani village and spent a whole night there and martyred 14 innocent people. The Indian forces beheaded three Muslim Girls that night because of there sheer hatred for Muslims, and took 2 girls with them the next day when they retreated. In the following 24 hours Indian forces beheaded our 2 Muslim sisters and threw their heads near The check post of Pakistan Army.
Victims included children aged 2 years to 10 years, women aged 20 to 80, Men aged 27 to 95
View attachment 238107 View attachment 238108 View attachment 238107 View attachment 238109
I have other pictures but according to rules and regulations graphic pictures are not allowed.
Yes it is reality but right after this event some volunteers led by Ilyas Kshmiri took revenge and beheaded Indian officers in front of villagers.

My facts gathering may not be very good, but I do not know of a single instance of the reverse happening.
That is true. But perhaps nothing of that sort has been reciprocated so far that would invoke a clap of applause from the other side of border. The ex COAS of India in his talk show commended Pak army, the 8-pass charlie the name that was given by Indian pilots. You see one cannot remain silent at the courageous and valor act exhibited by the men-in-uniform on the other side of border. We are still waiting for such acts to be reciprocated, that's all what I can say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom