What's new

Indian General praises Colonel Sher Khan for his bravery

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. But perhaps nothing of that sort has been reciprocated so far that would invoke a clap of applause from the other side of border. The ex COAS of India in his talk show commended Pak army, the 8-pass charlie the name that was given by Indian pilots. You see one cannot remain silent at the courageous and valor act exhibited by the men-in-uniform on the other side of border. We are still waiting for such acts to be reciprocated, that's all what I can say

I couldn't understand a word of that. Could you be less diplomatic - that has not been your style so far, so why fix what ain't broke? - and translate?

The same interview. The 3 star agreed..

So far you have been informative. Why not continue? Which interview? What did the three star agree to?

I couldn't understand a word of that. Could you be less diplomatic - that has not been your style so far, so why fix what ain't broke? - and translate
Forgive me if I was trouble of any sort.

Allow me to explain layman term. The fact that why it wasn't reverse as suggested by you, I believe, because Indians have yet to live up to the true spirit of warriorship unlike their counterparts Pakistanis. The famous name 8-pass charlie was given to pakistani bomber ( unamed) by Indian pilots, Even retired Coas of India appreciates Jinnah. One cannot remain silent without appreciating the acts of valour and courage exhibited by Pakistani. Hence that is why even indian admit

That is true. But perhaps nothing of that sort has been reciprocated so far that would invoke a clap of applause from the other side of border. The ex COAS of India in his talk show commended Pak army, the 8-pass charlie the name that was given by Indian pilots. You see one cannot remain silent at the courageous and valor act exhibited by the men-in-uniform on the other side of border. We are still waiting for such acts to be reciprocated, that's all what I can say
right.. we fought 3.5 wars.. but you guys could not find a single instance of Indian bravery.... reminds me of a Fakir Naik logic.. when asked why no temple/church is allowed in mecca but muslims demand mosque everywhere, he said, we know our religion is true one.. but:)

As somebody already pointed out, the vanquished dont get to recommend other side, and dead ppl are terrible eyewitness.
I do remember one specific arun khetarpal (of poona horse) being praised for his bravery by PA officers(may be in memoir,dont remember) but not sure if they actually recommended anything.

Last edited:
Rich, coming from a nation that mounted attacks on ours in 1947, in 1965, in 1966-68, in 1999, and in Mumbai. It is you that have always sought a conflict, when not an open one, a stealthily promoted one. It is a consistent track record, and a pious statement this late in the day is unlikely to recoup your lost reputation.

sir with due respect and consuming your intellect ..i want to correct you on something and that is ' we did not ever considered Kashmir as an integral part of India so please stop depicting us "aggressors" ... we never attacked India "rather disputed,deception ,hegemony and encroachment of military occupation of India" in 1948 ,1965 and in 1999..so that changes the whole narrative ,for all these years you cant suppress the vendetta of Kashmir people associated them with terrorism or blaming pak for it.

when asked why no temple/church is allowed in mecca but muslims demand mosque everywhere, he said, we know our religion is true one.. but
Hi,

That is Zakir naik. Secondly, Yes he is right about that. No Non=muslims are allowed in the vicinity of holy mosques. Yet, you are free to build and worship in other areas. Now its Saudi govt law that prevents, otherwise there is nothing in Islam that prevents non-muslims from building their worshipping places

Hi,

That is Zakir naik. Secondly, Yes he is right about that. No Non=muslims are allowed in the vicinity of holy mosques. Yet, you are free to build and worship in other areas. Now its Saudi govt law that prevents, otherwise there is nothing in Islam that prevents non-muslims from building their worshipping places
I was talking more about his 'heads its mine.. and tails is not yours' reasoning... of course its saudi govt's decision who am I to object.
if it was other way around(about recommendation) you will be complaining about stingy IA and hindu meanmindedness...

Arnab is NOT a terrorist

He just MOULDS and gives SHAPE to Public opinion

He helps people of India see the reality -- who are foolish to expect peace with Pakistan

Arnab is not a terrorist. I agree with that. He is just a mouthpiece of terrorists and extremists.

Crossing LOC was Break of Bilateral agreements and International Norms Set by UN

What if We broke indus Water Treaty It will be Mass Drought In Pakistan

LOC is a temporary ceasefire line whose fate is yet to be decided. It is not an international boundary. Even you have crossed it for cross border operations in 90's.

AS for bold part. Try it.

I was talking more about his 'heads its mine.. and tails is not yours' reasoning... of course its saudi govt's decision who am I to object.
if it was other way around(about recommendation) you will be complaining about stingy IA and hindu meanmindedness...

You cannot accuse me of anything that I haven't done !

Again, As I said the vicinity of those sites are holy and sacred. There is nothing stopping your or anyone for that matter in building your places of worship anywhere else.

What if We broke indus Water Treaty It will be Mass Drought In Pakistan
Absurdity and trolling. A perfect ingredient for earning myself a good long term ban.

What if we just nuke the shit out of you guys ?

Ahh then again, in reality none of this would happen you see. So lets discuss something more in terms of practical approach

You cannot accuse me of anything that I haven't done !

Again, As I said the vicinity of those sites are holy and sacred. There is nothing stopping your or anyone for that matter in building your places of worship anywhere else.
man.. that was just an example.. (btw the same logic was used by people who broke babri mosque, its a holy site, birth place of Rama so muslims build a mosque elsewhere)...
just forget the example.. my bad.
I am talking about PA now, what would be your reaction if PA made 8 recommendations and IA did none... hypothetically speaking.

The thread was about the praise for Sher Khan (ra). Now it has gone off-topic with nonsense such as the Indus river treaty being discussed. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom