Country
Pakistan
Indian General praises Colonel Sher Khan for his bravery
August 01, 2016, 4:23 pm
SHARE :
indian-general-praises-colonel-sher-khan-for-his-bravery-1470050507-6348.jpg

INP
inShare

LAHORE: Indian Lieutenant General Mohinder Puri on Monday praised Capt Karnail Sher Khan of Pakistan Army who was martyred during Kargil war for his bravery.

Capt Karnail Sher Khan of the Pakistan Army was someone whose bravery was acknowledged by his enemy, the Indian side as well during the Kargil war. 15 years on, Capt Karnail Sher Khan remains a hero.

Lieutenant General Mohinder Puri who led the Indian army during the Kargil war 15 years ago said that Capt Karnail Sher Khan had attacked the Indian forces at the Tiger Hill. It was a surprise for the Indian side but one that led to the death of Khan.

Mohinder Puri accepted that the bravery of Sher Khan and the way he led the operation was exemplary.

Last edited:
SHARE :

INP
inShare

LAHORE: Indian Lieutenant General Mohinder Puri on Monday praised Colonel Sher Khan of Pakistan Army who was martyred during Kargil war for his bravery.

Colonel Sher Khan of the Pakistan Army was someone whose bravery was acknowledged by his enemy, the Indian side as well during the Kargil war. 15 years on, Captain Sher Khan remains a hero.

Lieutenant General Mohinder Puri who led the Indian army during the Kargil war 15 years ago said that Colonel Sher Khan had attacked the Indian forces at the Tiger Hill. It was a surprise for the Indian side but one that led to the death of Khan.

Mohinder Puri accepted that the bravery of Sher Khan and the way he led the operation was exemplary.

I would like to point out that Captain Karnail Sher Khan got his award ON THE SPECIFIC REFERENCE MADE BY THE INDIAN ARMY TO THEIR COUNTERPARTS IN THE PAKISTAN ARMY.

There were no survivors, no one to testify to his gallantry.

Please look it up.

At one time I had kept count. There were 8 occasions when Pakistani soldiers got awards based on Indian Army reports to the PA.

My facts gathering may not be very good, but I do not know of a single instance of the reverse happening.

My facts gathering may not be very good, but I do not know of a single instance of the reverse happening.

We won ; they lost ; why do you expect them to commend our soldiers

And what would their commendation letter look like

" Major Vikram Batra or Captain Manoj Pandey drove us away from Tololing ./ Tiger Hill"

SHARE :

INP
inShare

LAHORE: Indian Lieutenant General Mohinder Puri on Monday praised Colonel Sher Khan of Pakistan Army who was martyred during Kargil war for his bravery.

Colonel Sher Khan of the Pakistan Army was someone whose bravery was acknowledged by his enemy, the Indian side as well during the Kargil war. 15 years on, Captain Sher Khan remains a hero.

Lieutenant General Mohinder Puri who led the Indian army during the Kargil war 15 years ago said that Colonel Sher Khan had attacked the Indian forces at the Tiger Hill. It was a surprise for the Indian side but one that led to the death of Khan.

Dear Bro Kindly edit Capt Karnal Sher Khan's name. Karnal his name not the rank anyways nice share.

This is one thing on which I tend to get hot under the collar. Except for that bizarre decapitation incident, I don't know of the IA behaving in an unchivalrous or ungenerous way. I really feel bad about this.

Times have changed ; the bitterness and hatred has only increased

I would like to point out that Captain Karnail Sher Khan got his award ON THE SPECIFIC REFERENCE MADE BY THE INDIAN ARMY TO THEIR COUNTERPARTS IN THE PAKISTAN ARMY.

There were no survivors, no one to testify to his gallantry.

Please look it up.

At one time I had kept count. There were 8 occasions when Pakistani soldiers got awards based on Indian Army reports to the PA.

Well tbh, I would be surprised if such a thing ever happens.

This is one thing on which I tend to get hot under the collar. Except for that bizarre decapitation incident, I don't know of the IA behaving in an unchivalrous or ungenerous way. I really feel bad about this.
Which decapitation incident sir??

Which decapitation incident sir??

Indian Army raid in Pakistani village to avenge Saurabh Kalia AFTER Kargil was over

@Omega007

http://www.firstpost.com/india/exclusive-dirty-war-on-loc-preceded-deadly-poonch-ambush-1014081.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ars-of-bloodletting-at-loc/article4358199.ece
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fact is that Man Mohan Singh tied the hands of Indian Army

That is why Pakistan Army carried out Two cross border raids during his time

There have been many incidents where soldiers were severly tortured and shot point blank by Indian army...

The incident you are referring to isn't the only one..

Even in previous wars indians troops did that.. Be it shooting PA officer on train (POW transportation) 71 or during shooting and burning soldiers who incidentally got lost and entered Indian territory during peace time.

Or even POWs like Mahfuz Hussain released after over 4 decades .. Broken..

And killing dozens of villagers in cold blood .. Brave indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom