What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Forgetting siachen it seems. Wahan dus Indians ne mil ke cheenkh mar di na, to 50-60 Pakistani soldiers barf mein dab jaayenge..

Sardar G Mujhay lagta ha ap k 12 baj gae hain.
Siachen is not part of Line of Control.

yr army also doesnt say same its only yr media.
yr army spokes man had rejected these claims of beheading as was reported by REUTERS.

Thing is that this is a pakistan military forum so it u claim something u should do that with facts u cant really say i believe this because my army says it Blindly in an international forum.

Yeah sure she does because when she attacked on 6th september's night at 3 am she with her entire army was stopped by a border patrol company of 35 men of Maj Aziz Bhatti Shaheed of Pak Army who had managed to stop yr mammoth army for 5 hours till morning:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We dont do things first time we only take revenge/retaliate.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We dont do things first time we only take revenge/retaliate.

dude, ur armed forces need to change their mindset..it cant be tolerated anymore...if we start taking the revenge then even god cant save ur country!

Hey kiddo i suppose yr new here. spend some time in PDF n browse through old threads n for yr info we have discussed a million times this battle and the wikipedia:lol:.

We have concluded that wikipedia is not a authentic source of info as its just a communitical source where anybody can edit any info in post anything that he likes.

And battle of lingewala, well it was lost because of very poor tactics used by Pak army n the decision to attack IA in longewala was made in desperation without much planing and indian forces had heavy fire support and air cover that we didnt had then.
This was the conclusion of the discussion.

So all in all everyday is no Sunday n the incident is about 1971 NOT 1965 which we had won.

Now Buzz Off.

dude, ur armed forces need to change their mindset..it cant be tolerated anymore...if we start taking the revenge then even god cant save ur country!

If u attack our country first kill our soldiers n wound them inside our land then u expect us to just stay quite n forgive n forget.

We r not wearing bangles here we will hit u back mind it.
If it is someone who needs to Change their mentality it is yr Indian Army first. Why did she first attacked our soldiers in the first hand n invite trouble.

If u attack our country first kill our soldiers n wound them inside our land then u expect us to just stay quite n forgive n forget.

We r not wearing bangles here we will hit u back mind it.
If it is someone who needs to Change their mentality it is yr Indian Army first. Why did she first attacked our soldiers in the first hand n invite trouble.

are u trying to say that IA beheaded its own soldier? try and understand, this has happended during a peace time...hence so much of noise and concern...as we trusted u!

are u trying to say that IA beheaded its own soldier? try and understand, this has happended during a peace time...hence so much of noise and concern...as we trusted u!

What a idiot person u indians r dude why had u killed our soldiers first tell me.

And please first prove that beheading or mutilation had took place. We will not believe in a usual indian mumbo jumbo.

Our country has said for a UN inquiry into this incident but u had refused that neither u have presented a forensic report from a neutral expert.

So take yr BS elsewhere.

more than happy if you give us that reply.i am sure that our indian army misses lahore.:lol:

no they miss their weapons and tanks which we captured

probably some local Kashmiri nationalist youth who saw the body and defaced/mutilated it.

PA wouldnt have had time to do such a thing. Your forces shouldnt have started the provocation and maybe he'd still be alive today.

you'll have a hard time winning sympathy here given the scores of Kashmiris killed and dumped in mass graves in Kashmir by the same people.....that's the reality here.

probably some local Kashmiri nationalist youth who saw the body and defaced/mutilated it.

PA wouldnt have had time to do such a thing. Your forces shouldnt have started the provocation and maybe he'd still be alive today.

you'll have a hard time winning sympathy here given the scores of Kashmiris killed and dumped in mass graves in Kashmir by the same people.....that's the reality here.

Yes Kashmiri Nationalist youth who also happens to be an opportunistic psychopath. The LOC and no man's isn't exactly a park where Kashmiri Nationalist youths go for their evening stroll.

Yes Kashmiri Nationalist youth who also happens to be an opportunistic psychopath. The LOC and no man's isn't exactly a park where Kashmiri Nationalist youths go for their evening stroll.

it's their land, they can wander wherever they want to.....

fighting for your freedom or legitimate cause may seem like "opportunistic psychopath-ism" to you naturally; but to them it is not

more than happy if you give us that reply.i am sure that our indian army misses lahore.:lol:

In saying that you are actually making fun of the Indians who died getting pounded by artillery strikes on their way to Lahore and to run back to Amritsar to stop getting *** kicked in even in a 5:1 armor ratio

Yeah guess that explains the regular beheading of your troops right?

well i'd rather they fight patriotic people who were born and bred to fight and die for their country than blow themselves up in crowded markets chock-block full of civilians the way they've been doing

there's a difference between a legitimate struggle and an illegitimate one

im not justifying the be-heading of your soldier --even though he got what was coming to him. I'm just saying that its a natural reaction most likely by someone who was raised hating the occupation forces. And there are plenty of such people in occupied Kashmir. Hell, i'd feel the same way too if i had to live like that.

Hey kiddo i suppose yr new here. spend some time in PDF n browse through old threads n for yr info we have discussed a million times this battle and the wikipedia:lol:.

We have concluded that wikipedia is not a authentic source of info as its just a communitical source where anybody can edit any info in post anything that he likes.

And battle of lingewala, well it was lost because of very poor tactics used by Pak army n the decision to attack IA in longewala was made in desperation without much planing and indian forces had heavy fire support and air cover that we didnt had then.

So all in all everyday is no Sunday n the incident is about 1971 NOT 1965 which we had won.

Now Buzz Off.

u see,everyday is not sunday.so the same will not happen with indian army too.and why are u always saying it was due to poor tactics of pakistan and avoid it.a mistake is a mistake.

Rapidfire Scenario - Patton Nagar

Battle of Basantar - The Battle - Encyclopedia II | Global Oneness

http://jainismus.hubpages.com/hub/battle-of-longewala-India-Pakistan-War-1971

Be sharam log dogs!

continent-of-dinia-and-dependencies.jpg

by doing this u r actually becoming a fool in everyone's eye.

no they miss their weapons and tanks which we captured

if that is the case,then our army has one more reason to visit lahore.

Now Buzz Off.

The thread is about the firing in LOC .

You brought in 65 , he brought in 71.

If you cannot stand the beating PA got in 71 , you should not have brought in off-topic comments.

Now please stop crying ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom