What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Be sharam log dogs!

continent-of-dinia-and-dependencies.jpg

Rehmat Ali chaydary saab, chillam idhar pass karein toh

INDIANS should be banned for trolling.
i am giving an ultimatum to all MODs.

What I like about the map is the detail they have even named the islands around it I think one is called Alam Islands :woot:

In their zeal they ****ed up Srilanka, Nepal, China, Bhutan and Burma too. :P

Too much crying and whining by the pakistanis

They were making jokes in the thread about the death of Indian soldiers ...

indians will be paid in the only language they understand. ;)

Too much crying and whining by the pakistanis

They were making jokes in the thread about the death of Indian soldiers ...

well if anyone laughed he did wrong
i condemn him...
well we should stop trolling right now...plzzz:)

Then how could IA enter easily upto 25 km in P_O_K and attack terrorists camps which forced pak to shift these camps. Even during OP Prakaram many a retaliatory strikes by IA inside pak controlled territory took place.

:lol:Dude mind yr words the name is Azad Kashmir and its named by Azad People of Kashmir.
So if if it doesnt go down yr throat then Buzz off.

Says your Army. I believe mine, you believe yours.

Thing is LOC firing will keep continuing and casualties will happen on both sides. Unfortunately.

yr army also doesnt say same its only yr media.
yr army spokes man had rejected these claims of beheading as was reported by REUTERS.

Thing is that this is a pakistan military forum so it u claim something u should do that with facts u cant really say i believe this because my army says it Blindly in an international forum.

more than happy if you give us that reply.i am sure that our indian army misses lahore.:lol:

Yeah sure she does because when she attacked on 6th september's night at 3 am she with her entire army was stopped by a border patrol company of 35 men of Maj Aziz Bhatti Shaheed of Pak Army who had managed to stop yr mammoth army for 5 hours till morning:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sure, you are welcome to fire....mind it, Pak can do it right only at the first time when the other party is not aware of anything....u cant do it again when the issue is on...!! dare it, and see the consequences....it seems India has made up his mind to show Pak its place!

We dont do things first time we only take revenge/retaliate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom