What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

With a nascent nuclear weapons state... immature and ready to use it.. are you sure you would stand by your "opportunity"?

Sometimes it creeps me out, all this loose talk... India won the Kargil war (in the only manner that it could have been won), the idea of a military takeover of Kashmir by Pakistan pretty much was consigned to the burial grounds even in Pakistan, people here should thank their lucky stars & move on. What the hell do we want with Lahore ?(nice city though it is), even if we took it (and that is a big if), it would have been very costly exercise and we would have had to give it back in the end. What a pointless fight that would have been.:hitwall: Just wish people thought through a bit more with all this talk of war and smashing the other to "bits".

Easier said than done my friend. Contrary to all the ho ha and the B.S that the Indian Army fed your media highlighting their nobleness of not crossing the LOC, from an operational point of view your commanders were fully aware that the 12th Division was fully mobilized and ready for action. Keep in mind these soldiers were well dug in and did not face the massive constraints that the other boys had to face beyond the LOC. This battle would have been a blood bath, even advancing 1km from the Indian side would have been nothing short of miracle.

As far as knocking on the doors of Lahore is concerned, your Corps stationed at Ambala, Jalandhar and Rajashtan would have taken a lot longer to mobilize compared to Pakistan's. Your forces had a better chance of punching through the defences of Pakistan in the fluid Thar Desert than fight PA static battles on the fertile land of Punjab. The topography, canals and a very narrow axis of advance would have made life hell for your Armoured Columns. Not to mention, PA Defenders are well dug in and spread through out with ATGM hell holes, your flanks would have been consistently exposed to massive beating from these mobile ATGM teams. You are a senior member, i expect much more intelligent posts from you. When you post stuff like that, you fire up the fanboys whom actually believe that this was true. Here is an example:

Pakistan has given numerous reasons for an offensive, any other state would have replied in kind to the agression - the latest one included, the army rearing to avenge and the PM issueing a half azzed statement after a week. The world's mocking India that we get insulted by even Pakistan, this sort of soft nature doesn't suit a future power.

was that even English? what are you trying to say?

Post - Only 1 i gt news of more then 10 pakistani soldier y ur media is hiding.oh supermacy issue i gt it

Explanation

Only one (surprise) ? Oh I get it (exclamation of understanding). I got news of more than 10 Pakistani soldiers (information he got). Why your media is hiding ? (a question). Oh supremacy issue(realization of reason), I get it (shows he understood the reason)

Hope I explained it aptly. :D

You didn't even appreciate all my effort. You do realize who hard it is to change the colors. :cry:

Btw seriously that needs to be changed. Those color changes should show on the edit box instead of all this jumbled code. Maybe @WebMaster will check it out sometime.

@t topic. BTW isn't this old news. Isn't it time for the fireworks in Quetta to start since FC was given additional powers? I am seriously waiting for this.

On the border issue what it should serve as is a lesson. Indians very vociferously defend their interests. 2 of their men dead and they are crying all over the world, we do not have our interests at heart. I could name a number of incidents like Davis, Samjhauta or even our quick acceptance of Mumbai attacks when no one accused has been jailed in fact let go. Then there is a nuke deal with India-US we didn't protest and there is the US offer to sell better quality F-16's to them. These are things the government of Pakistan should be protesting. On the other hand after shooting about a dozen villagers (usually they reduce casualties) most who lie injured still and 3 soldiers the Indians are still demanding an escalation to something that started over the movement of an elderly woman.

We have no foreign policy and our future is going to be nothing if we don't start making our mark and being assertive. Nations that are acquiescent do not get any benefits. It is clear that as India is becoming more assertive and Pakistan is allowing that to happen. Let us fix things at home and deal with these guys. Its weakening our position in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw seriously that needs to be changed. Those color changes should show on the edit box instead of all this jumbled code. Maybe @WebMaster will check it out sometime.

@t topic. BTW isn't this old news. Isn't it time for the fireworks in Quetta to start since FC was given additional powers? I am seriously waiting for this.

On the border issue what it should serve as is a lesson. Indians very vociferously defend their interests. 2 of their men dead and they are crying all over the world, we do not have our interests at heart. I could name a number of incidents like Davis, Samjhauta or even our quick acceptance of Mumbai attacks when no one accused has been jailed in fact let go. Then there is a nuke deal with India-US we didn't protest and there is the US offer to sell better quality F-16's to them. These are things the government of Pakistan should be protesting. On the other hand after shooting about a dozen villagers (usually they reduce casualties) most who lie injured still and 3 soldiers the Indians are still demanding an escalation to something that started over the movement of an elderly woman.

We have no foreign policy and our future is going to be nothing if we don't start making our mark and being assertive. Nations that are acquiescent do not get any benefits. It is clear that as India is becoming more assertive and Pakistan is allowing that to happen. Let us fix things at home and deal with these guys. Its weakening our position in the world.

Pakistan protested as much as it can during the nuke deal..but expectedly no one cared about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be sharam log dogs!

continent-of-dinia-and-dependencies.jpg

Five-Mullah-Facepalm3.jpg

Your second post seems to belie this claim..
Sensibility was never part of their game.. self preservation was.

Which means that now its gotten even more dangerous.. as the Leadership has found assurances for its self preservation.. they may be more inclined to consider the nuclear deterrent.

The Pakistani political class always values self preservation - the military generals have always wanted glory at the cost of their jawans and not worried about self preservation - as a failed war would still mean they would take over Pakistan. They have had nothing to lose in a war with India.

Today, with Indian military changing rather rapidly - the generals realize that even limited skirmishes the likes of Kargil are not possible because of the military imbalance coupled with new age media - in which they cannot project the failures of the army onto the politicians.

What I like about the map is the detail they have even named the islands around it I think one is called Alam Islands :woot:

Indian government seems desperate, despite of what they wish, they are digging their own grave by messing with Pakistan. We will return the favor very soon

haw main to darr gaya :eek:

LOL , funny to see so many war mongers who will piss in their pants if ever sent to the LOC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom