What's new

Terrorist attack on Pak-Iran border martyrs four soldiers

You blame the average soldier who has no authority or power to make political decisions, for the mistakes of those at the top?
Is that you called an argument? Every person perhaps soldier know and have the right to decide what is right and what is wrong and historically, soldiers are the state paid mercenaries those are always wrong and programmed to kill their own peoples creating circumstances that suits their agenda.

No, Muslims can have whatever concept they want in their own language(s) but calling it martyrdom, redefining the word, is embarassing.
In English, another word should be used.
Noone is of course stopping you from continuing to use it, but you remain being a laughing stock.
Oh I'm the laughing stock? Not the person crying the Islamic definition of martyrdom? Cry some more loser.

Also we will call it martyrdom till time immemorial sr

Oh I'm the laughing stock? Not the person crying the Islamic definition of martyrdom? Cry some more loser.

F8ECD58E-05F9-4AC9-89CF-023F6C72C1F6.jpeg

You should use the word shaheed, that dude is only good at coming up with rubbish if it don't suit his narrative, his an exposed hypocrite.

PS the meaning of martyr in both Arabic and Greek is the same - Witness.

Last edited:
No, Muslims can have whatever concept they want in their own language(s) but calling it martyrdom, redefining the word, is embarassing.
In English, another word should be used.
Noone is of course stopping you from continuing to use it, but you remain being a laughing stock.

What's the word in Swedish?

People talk about "Martyrdom" in Islam as if they are buying Shoes from a shop or having a soup from a restaurant. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY IGNORANT AND HIGHLY DEPLORABLE !

Islamic "Martyrdom" is when you are ON THE RIGHT PATH AS DEFINED BY ALLAH IN QURAN. Battle of Badr is a perfect example. Battle of Karbala is another example. Muslims who fought in these battles were on the RIGHT PATH. They were on the side of TRUTH.

I am sorry fellows but knowingly working for vicious, barbaric and corrupt institution of Military headed by vicious and corrupt Generals, and dying for them is NOT MARTYRDOM !!

dont know what it to him is anyways. europeans are anti-religion secularists. martyr or not, it shouldnt bother them. maybe a martyr, to him, is a person who dies while bombing hundreds of innocent muslims.
A martyr is someone who is offered two choices, deny their religion or face certain death, and choose death. Typically they are prisoners and not ”dispensable idiots” who blunders into a minefield with a tank. It is a very different thing to choose to be executed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom