What's new

India copying Pakistani/Western Culture

I am quite sure that the number of "Pakistani" looking people in India is more than the ones in Pakistan.

That doesnt make sense.

If they are Indian natives, they cannot be associated with Pakistanis.
What makes anyone Pakistani is to be native to the region of Pakistan.

I dont know whats hard about accepting that Pakistanis are not Indians.
Just like Sri Lankans are not Indians, Nepalese are not Indians. Each group has their own identity.
With your argument, I can state that Indians are Chinese. It would make just as much sense.

Well, the Pakistani look is not native to India. Though I believe he was trying to say that there are more "Pakistani look" people in India than in Pakistan itself! I'd like to see the survey that confirms this remarkable observation of his. But even if it was true (which in all honestly, I'm 100% sure it's not), the "set look" of Pakistan is different from the "set look of India", just as the "set look" of Germans is different to the "set look" of Zambians and so on.

For one could someone clarify what exactly the average Pakistani is supposed to look like?

From what I understand, RR's average Pakistani is supposed to be tall, fair and handsome, with a aquiline nose. :enjoy:

RR, imo, your "set look" theory doesn't apply to India (or for that matter, Pakistan), since we have too many variations.
(BTW, RR, have you ever actually been to Pakistan?)

I'm also getting a sense of deja vu here, with images of Nazi posters depicting blue eyed Germans coming to mind.

No Pakistani is a look alike.

Nor is any nationality in the world.

A Pathan is majestic, while a Punjabi is not and so on.

There is no stereotype. Or else, it would be an assembly line product!

The stereotyping is a Nazi phenomenon!

The Nazis alone speak of such stereotype!

For one could someone clarify what exactly the average Pakistani is supposed to look like?

From what I understand, RR's average Pakistani is supposed to be tall, fair and handsome, with a aquiline nose. :enjoy:

RR, imo, your "set look" theory doesn't apply to India (or for that matter, Pakistan), since we have too many variations.
(BTW, RR, have you ever actually been to Pakistan?)

I'm also getting a sense of deja vu here, with images of Nazi posters depicting blue eyed Germans coming to mind.

Who mentioned anything about being handsome or not? you brought that one up, don't try pinning that on me! I see many Indians bringing up the "are you calling us ugly" when discussing Indo-Pak anthropology, even though physical beauty was never the subject of the discussion! Another Indo-Pak difference perhaps is that Indians have been indoctrinated to believe they are white people (the Tooting eunuch God springs to mind here) and equate anything else pointed out to them as ugly? In that case, that is very sad!

There is a "set look" to every country in the world. This is the look of the majority in each country.And the majority people in India do not look like the majority people in Pakistan.

No Pakistani is a look alike.

Nor is any nationality in the world.

A Pathan is majestic, while a Punjabi is not and so on.

There is no stereotype. Or else, it would be an assembly line product!

The stereotyping is a Nazi phenomenon!

The Nazis alone speak of such stereotype!

"set looks" my highly intelligent friend with a fellow ethnic prize winner of superior breeding to every other ethnic in the subcointinent. "set looks"....

set looks?

Oh wow.

Set in stone?

Hitler also subscribed to the 'set look' theory of yours!

set looks?

Oh wow.

Set in stone?

Hitler also subscribed to the 'set look' theory of yours!

Actually Hitler wasn't much into those theories, it was more Himmler. However, if you want to deny "set look" theory, you'll have to deny what every anthropologist confirms as true about the effect of climate on appearance, and indeed what has been proven as true from genetic and physical maps.

Are you of the opinion that the average Iranian looks like the average Indian for example? I can point out examples of Indian looking Iranians, but on average their "set looks" differ.

Who mentioned anything about being handsome or not? you brought that one up, don't try pinning that on me! I see many Indians bringing up the "are you calling us ugly" when discussing Indo-Pak anthropology, even though physical beauty was never the subject of the discussion! Another Indo-Pak difference perhaps is that Indians have been indoctrinated to believe they are white people (the Tooting eunuch God springs to mind here) and equate anything else pointed out to them as ugly? In that case, that is very sad!

Alrite, but considering your earlier statements like "Pakistani looking people are usually chosen for Indian TV", one really can't be blamed for assuming that you consider the average Pakistani to be TV material, looks wise.

There is a "set look" to every country in the world. This is the look of the majority in each country.And the majority people in India do not look like the majority people in Pakistan.

There is no clear "set look" of the people of India. Perhaps you could show me some pictures with the "set look" of both India and Pakistan.

At max, your "set look" theory could be used to distinguish families, tribes or castes.

There is no clear "set look" of the people of India. Perhaps you could show me some pictures with the "set look" of both India and Pakistan.

At max, your "set look" theory could be used to distinguish families, tribes or castes.

There is a set look. The upper castes of Northwestern India do tend to look different from the rest of India. But they represnt around 1-2% of the population at most. The majority of everyone else in India looks about the same. The characteristics of the majority of Indians in terms of color, and of racial features is different from that of Pakistan.

When I say people of Northwestern India, I mean natives of Northwestern India, not migrants how might have moved to South India, and which you might be a bit confused with.

There is a set look. The upper castes of Northwestern India do tend to look different from the rest of India. But they represnt around 1-2% of the population at most. The majority of everyone else in India looks about the same. The characteristics of the majority of Indians in terms of color, and of racial features is different from that of Pakistan.

When I say people of Northwestern India, I mean natives of Northwestern India, not migrants how might have moved to South India, and which you might be a bit confused with.

You need to do a little more research than that. Upper castes of NW Indiadon't make up 1-2% of the population (Assuming NW India includes the people of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Rajasthan and Gujarat) . And people of other castes don't all look the same.

A simple study of the tribes/ castes of just Rajasthan should clear this up.

You need to do a little more research than that. Upper castes of NW Indiadon't make up 1-2% of the population (Assuming NW India includes the people of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Rajasthan and Gujarat) . And people of other castes don't all look the same.

A simple study of the tribes/ castes of just Rajasthan should clear this up.

The upper castes of India as a whole are a minority (something like 9%). Therefore the upper castes in one corner of the country are going to be at most 1 or 2% (more likely less than a percent probably). I can give you a link if you like..

Upper castes make up only 10 to 15 percent of the population, while the lowest castes and untouchables account for over 50 percent.
The College Hill Independent

Alright, 10% to 15%..But Northwest India would have perhaps 1-3% then at most upper castes of the country.

What a racist and a colour conscious person we have around here.

They fairer people lack melanin and this causes skin cancer.

It is thus good to be dark since God protects the dark skinned from the scourge of cancer! ;)

Let those who love cancer gloat about skin colour!

And yet these same people (colour conscious at home) have the temerity to complain against the whites for discrimination about their colour when they go abroad and live in the land of the whites!

What a racist and a colour conscious person we have around here.

They fairer people lack melanin and this causes skin cancer.

It is thus good to be dark since God protects the dark skinned from the scourge of cancer! ;)

Let those who love cancer gloat about skin colour!

And yet these same people (colour conscious at home) have the temerity to complain against the whites for discrimination about their colour when they go abroad and live in the land of the whites!

Well considering I am white, I find it difficult to understand how the claim you say that I complain of racism from whites has any truth in it!

You admit yourself that skin colour depends on UV, therefore any map will show that India is baking in UV, and therefore will be darker than Pakistan. Yet, one or two of your fellows seem to be denying this, and claiming false scholarly science such as Indians and Pakistanis have the same average look. Simple, don't claim erronous facts such as Pakistanis and Indians look the same, and I won't be bringing out anymore ethnic or color maps to prove you wrong! And do show where anyone in fact on here was being racist. The only racist on here has been yourself so far, by claiming that you are a superior breed of person because he belongs to the more intelligent Bengali ethnic group!. Stormfront would be very interested in your views I'm sure!

Well considering I am white, I find it difficult to understand how the claim you say I make would stand!

You admit yourself that skin colour depends on UV, therefore any map will show that India is baking in UV, and therefore will be darker than Pakistan. Yet, one or two of your fellows seem to be denying this, and claiming false scholarly science such as Indians and Pakistanis have the same average look. Simple, don't claim erronous facts such as Pakistanis and Indians look the same, and I won't be bringing out anymore ethnic or color maps to prove you wrong! And do show where anyone in fact on here was being racist. The only racist on here has been yourself so far, by claiming that you are a superior breed of person because he belongs to the more intelligent Bengali ethnic group!. Stormfront would be very interested in your views I'm sure!

But you are a darkie when you go to the UK.

I am not saying that Indians and Pakistani are lookalike. Heavens forbid! There is no comparison since each to his own for risk of skin cancer and horrible death!

Why?

Because I don't care.

Looks can be anything, but what is more important is BRAINS.

It is better to be brainy to earn a living than being a toy boy to earn his living!

Have Brains.

Exhibit it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom