What's new

Imran Khan willing to make route easier for Hindu Pilgrimages to Shardapeeth Neelam Valley

It will be very dangerous and risky . even if one death occurs a war can errupt.

Having said that connectivity is very good.

Kashmiri Hindus have demanded this for decades.Pakistan actively considering it now only due to severe economic crisis,and wants to mint money from Indian tourism

Kashmiri Hindus have demanded this for decades.Pakistan actively considering it now only due to severe economic crisis,and wants to mint money from Indian tourism

Really? What a joke.

Oh hey, how about you open up your borders and offer Pakistani muslims a corridor to the Taj Mahal.. also while minting money off us. Win-win. Oh wait, you wouldn't want that.. you're too busy conducting a victimizing operation, with a goal to passively conduct a genocide against muslims.

no. We can make more money by giving you longer routes and also make it necessary for u to do atleast a 10000 dollars shopping in Pakistan if u are religious pilgrim.
Sikhs would happily even pay that.
But few people are not worth showing good gesture as they don't understand it.

But what about eternal enemity ?? We are get used to see terrorists from pakistan , this kind of gesture if true is quite creepy ..Imran need to take all parties concerned inside pakistan in to confidence before making checkmate move or else this move will do more harm then good ..

No no no

This is Pak zameen

NO hindus should be allowed to come

No one can or secure their safe passage

No no no

This is Pak zameen

NO hindus should be allowed to come

No one can or secure their safe passage

Guys like you are going to be fighting a rearguard action.

Imran has decided to make Pakistani soil as Pilgrimage Central.

And milk it for what its worth.

I wan t a Beef Corridor next Imran bhai. :rap:

Cheers, Doc

Guys like you are going to be fighting a rearguard action.

Imran has decided to make Pakistani soil as Pilgrimage Central.

And milk it for what its worth.

I wan t a Beef Corridor next Imran bhai. :rap:

Cheers, Doc

Im not really a fan of anyone

I can be quite harsh but sikhs coming to punjab to their religious sites is fine as long as security is ensured for both them and Pakistan

Your parsi, i dont particularly have anything against you so tour all you like, i think Parsis in Karachi might appreciate

But hindus are a no no, I dont want them in this land
Imran might allow it but it will take the entire Pakistani army lining the roads to secure them

That sounds hugely ominous man.

But with a Hindu, how will you know he's Hindu once he's on those roads and out of immigration?

Cheers, Doc

We will make him eat beef. You think we will accept hindu's when they do this to muslims in India. 71 years of democracy 210 million muslim population (21 Crore, 15-17% muslim population) and not once a muslim PM.

We will make him eat beef. You think we will accept hindu's when they do this to muslims in India. 71 years of democracy 210 million muslim population (21 Crore, 15-17% muslim population) and not once a muslim PM.

This is horrendous, thousands of WhatsApp group and an organized crime, initially thought this happens in the spur of the moment...and killers are celebrated.

This is unprecedented in any part of the world...

It is just a matter of time chaos and dissent start to brew.

Back
Top Bottom