What's new

PM Modi's Pakistan Visit Was In Consideration For Some Concessions, Imran Khan Makes Big Claim

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
"There was supposed to be a quid pro quo. India was supposed to give some concessions, give some sort of a roadmap for Kashmir and we then were to host Narendra Modi. But it never materialised so it never went further than that," said Imran Khan.

On Qamar Jawed's Bajwa's statement that Pakistan doesn't have fuel for its tanks to fight a war with India, Imran Khan said, "Who wants war with India? Why would we want a war with India. The two civilised countries should resolve their dialogue through dialogues. If we can't solve it through dialogues, we can keep talking. Firstly, war is never an option."

"Gen Bajwa himself floated the idea that first India should give some concessions, then we would invite him to Pakistan," Khan said on Bajwa's statement on Pakistan's war preparedness.

"I tried my best to repair the relationship with India. In fact, my first statement was "you come one step towards us, we come two steps towards you. I tried everything but I came across this brick wall," he added.

During his interview, Imran Khan also accused India of enchasing the hostility with Pakistan.

blah india is a terrorist society with shitty pilots.

"Who wants war with India?
State of Pakistan is technically at war with India since August 2019.
Why would we want a war with India.
Because India has imposed a war on Pakistan.
The two civilised countries should resolve their dialogue through dialogues. If we can't solve it through dialogues, we can keep talking. Firstly, war is never an option."
What mental gymnastics is this?

Hard to analyze the situation here,

1. India has been extremely negative against IK's government and his entire tenure.
2. Both countries are tired of wars and want to shift their focus at other place(India:China, Pakistan: Economic race)
3. India seems unbothered by Kashmir anymore, except for usual RSS akhand gobar propaganda
4. Full blown war is impossible with Nukes and tnw's

However, Imran khan did looked like a leader who could finally fix relations with India as the military backed him. However, establishment basically strives because of the fear of a strong India, its why noone questions military's unchecked powers and land grabbing, and if India goes so does military establishment. Don't forget all the indoctrination for life long enemies, that would never be going away.

Maybe in 70 years someone will write a book here with more internal juice

Back
Top Bottom