What's new

Ignorant Muslim Bangladeshi celibrating Benglai new year: Nauzubillah Minzalik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a third class post with fourth class sarcasm. You impressed me with your negativism toward Islamic principle on step further by making joke on heaven, hell and a divine language that has been spoken by pyari nabi karim (SWA). You are a true Dalal of your master. Indian loves you for a reason and almost all of thanks coming form them. Have you ever ask your self why all Indian loves you and all most all of us think you are a negative person. Think about it for min and with your negative energy you aren't part of 'Qaum"

Last but not the least read my post that was directed to Mr. Munshi. No mentioning of Urdu with heaven or hell.

Bold writing say except couple. That mean one of them is You Iajdani.

If the person loves India so much, just ask him/her to migrate to India and live there. I am sure, the person will get a first hand experience of religious persecution and discrimination. That is the only way to make them realize the values of Islam and the fortune of taking birth in an Islamic country.

Those Hindu Tagore loving intellectual. There was a reason why pak army took avenged on them before left east Pakistan unfortunately wasn't enough to clean them up. General Zia should have finished the unfinished business when he had the chance and now they are our biggest thread to Islamic Identity.

Those sons of Pagan
Bravo...now that you have breached all sense of human decency and have admitted that killing of thousands of innocent men and raping of their women are acceptable to you to forward your agenda, how does it feel to be a MUSLIM. (Actually you are almost unhappy, that some of the people that you dislike are still alive.)

Next time don't complain, when the world starts accusing Islam to be something, other than a religion of peace.

Well a third class post with fourth class sarcasm. You impressed me with your negativism toward Islamic principle on step further by making joke on heaven, hell and a divine language that has been spoken by pyari nabi karim (SWA). You are a true Dalal of your master. Indian loves you for a reason and almost all of thanks coming form them. Have you ever ask your self why all Indian loves you and all most all of us think you are a negative person. Think about it for min and with your negative energy you aren't part of 'Qaum"
Ad hominems are really ingenious way to avoid the question raised in a debate. But let me ask you the same questions that Mr iajdani has raised.

• How come Urdu is acceptable, but Bangla is not, when neither language has anything to do with the so called divinity?
  • How come Urdu is acceptable to you, when clearly, it has direct and indirect influence of pagan/kaffir languages, like Sanskrit, but Bangla is not?
  • How come you want to purge Bangla of pagan/kaffir influences, but not Urdu ?
If your mother tongue is not Urdu, I will cut some slack here. But if it is Bangla, then I have a bag full of pity for you.

To that let me also repeat another question that I had asked previously;
How do you exactly separate "hindu culture" from a "hindu person", so as to not "dislike" the man, but "dislike" his identity, which makes him what he is in the first place.

Bravo...now that you have breached all sense of human decency and have admitted that killing of thousands of innocent men and raping of their women are acceptable to you to forward your agenda, how does it feel to be a MUSLIM. (Actually you are almost unhappy, that some of the people that you dislike are still alive.)

Next time don't complain, when the world starts accusing Islam to be something, other than a religion of peace.

Before you understand you need to know the psychology of this kind of people and you need to go back 3000 years back in the history. These are the same people who brought misery in this continent with the name of Hinduism. These are the same people were marginalized with Buddhism but came back with the same force. These are the same people who changed their skin and became muslim and now spreading the same poison of hatred in the name of Islam. This is not religion who made them this way but the very true innerself is causing this kind of disfunctionality.

I hope you understand....

With this thread I could finally understand what Mr.Munshi, Al-Zakir and the like think of Bengali nationalism.
I used to wonder why people's views here conflict with the electoral decision in Bangladesh. Now I get it.

Now I feel the aaha feeling that you get after you learnt something.

I didn’t mention anything about rape or killing innocent so don’t try to twist my original intention with your ill motivated propaganda. We aren’t post 71 generation Bangladeshi that will fall for your agenda like some our own people got lost and killed each other in the name of freedom when we were already free. At the end of the day they implemented your interest and now we are weak, venerable, disarrayed and living under constant fear of annihilation. Fools.

Why do you think we have law dedicated to treason? Yes some one or groups work against country’s sovereignty than they are traitors and need to punish with either life in prison or death sentence. I single out those who work against the sovereignty of untied Pakistan with ill intention of implanting a Hindu Bengali culture Bangladesh. That was their plan all along since the formation of Pakistan. They were successful after separation for few years until the emergence of General Zia and Islam loving people of Bangladesh that those munafiq didn’t succeed totally but their descendant continue plundering propaganda against Islamic values earned them as enemy of Islam and humanity thus no love for them......

It's peaceful when people respect us with our culture and religion but get reverse when people try to imposed thing on us that we don't desire. Live us in peace so we will be even more peaceful......:)

Ask your government to stop patronize them for good of your country. Stop give shelter to people like Tawaeef Taslima and earn our respect as respectful neighbor. :angry:

Ad hominems are really ingenious way to avoid the question raised in a debate. But let me ask you the same questions that Mr iajdani has raised.
  • How come Urdu is acceptable, but Bangla is not, when neither language has anything to do with the so called divinity?
  • How come Urdu is acceptable to you, when clearly, it has direct and indirect influence of pagan/kaffir languages, like Sanskrit, but Bangla is not?
  • How come you want to purge Bangla of pagan/kaffir influences, but not Urdu ?
Bangla is your(Hindu) divine language thus I accept your related emotion.

Don't be an volunteer ignorant by avoiding my true intention. I never say Urdu is an divine language. I am more interested to see bangla as integral part of greater Islamic language that complement Arabic.

Here what I mean

Urdu and Hindi are similar yet different. One identify as Islamic related language and other Hindu related. Bangla looks down upon by whole Islamic world because of it’s un Islamic script though Bangladeshi bangla is full of Arabic and Farsi unlike Indian bangla. It’s easy and can be transformed in to Muslim bangla to similarize with rest of the Muslim world. :agree:

You and some bangalist won’t understands because it’s a Muslim thing so it would be better not to bother with………:wave:

If your mother tongue is not Urdu, I will cut some slack here. But if it is Bangla, then I have a bag full of pity for you.

To that let me also repeat another question that I had asked previously;

Emotional blackmail work with people who lack confident and obliviously it worked in the case of bangla in Bangladesh but will it sustain......:disagree:

If a little girl start to learn Arabic and use it as a main language to communicate than her kids mother language will be Arabic.
2nd or third generation of Bangladeshi mother living in England and USA example of what I meant. Their kids mother language apparently English.

As far as my parents they speak both with fluency and so am I......:D

Last edited:
Guys,
What is Islamic Identity ?
Which countries have a Islamic Identity ?

Can anyone please tell me.

Is it Bengali New Year Celebration? Or,Stupid Bangladeshis are performing someone’s hidden agenda?

Thursday April 16 2009 20:44:15 PM BDT

By S. Ahmad,Bangladesh

Our forefathers never celebrated New Year. A subjugated nation does not celebrate anything, I suppose. Thanks
P.S: My title
[/B][/SIZE]

http://newsfrombangladesh.net/view.php?hidRecord=258296

Its obvious that Zakir and Jammati gang who got white washed in the recent elections just can't get the fact that Religion does not translate to votes. My respect for the Bangladeshi People and the way they exercised their votes has gone up tremandously.

Regards

If the person loves India so much, just ask him/her to migrate to India and live there. I am sure, the person will get a first hand experience of religious persecution and discrimination. That is the only way to make them realize the values of Islam and the fortune of taking birth in an Islamic country.

Yes I agree with you 100%. They need to got to DADA LAND to experience life in full. Why do they live wit us muslim is out of my spectrum.....

Yes I agree with you 100%. They need to got to DADA LAND to experience life in full. Why do they live wit us muslim is out of my spectrum.....

I remember a famous PM and a fellow muslim of Pakistan calling all Bangladeshi as pigs and crowds of West Pakistan roared in approval. Why so much love for the muslim ID when it did not prevent murder, rape and genocide in your country.

The Bangladesh of 1971 was not created in the ideology of hate or crusade for Muslim ID. It was created to stop the genocide and ask for equal rights for all Bangladeshi so every religion has equal rights to exist and foster in post 1971 bangladesh.

A guest is asking the host to leave the home.... Huh..
How ungreatefull......

Just took the words out of my mouth. That pagan polluted Rabindric Benglai identity is itself a slap on the face of true Islamic identity. It seems as if your have borrowed an identity from your enemy.

sigh... what has this forum become... bright white hate is fashionable, encouraged, allowed.

Here's a line from Tagore for you "The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence."

May Islam give you the strength to love others.

Bangla is your(Hindu) divine language thus I accept your related emotion.

Don't be an volunteer ignorant by avoiding my true intention. I never say Urdu is an divine language. I am more interested to see bangla as integral part of greater Islamic language that complement Arabic.

D

now when did bangla become an hindu language?? Bangla is the language of bengalis,irrespective of any goddamn religion......got it?? Our mother tongue is bengali and so are that of bangladeshis,thats why it is called 'bangla'desh.........i understand your hate for hindus,but the above saying was totally uncalled for .....

Last edited:
You know what,till today when me and my friends from a few diffrnt states of india joke about our culture ,background and strength..........i have the last word,know why? My answer is -atleast the bengalis among all the subcontinentals run a country on their own and are doing f@§#ing good in the buisness..........after this all the 'veto bangali' kinda stuffs goes up their a@$..........infact most of us are proud of you guys,you as bangladeshis and you as fellow bengalis..........i can see most of the people against the bengali language here,are not from bengali background........this things are expected from you all, but majority in bangladesh ARE bengalis and first pronounce the word 'MA' before anything......THNX

Bengali language and culture has become elitist. This is the same mentality of the Hindu Bhadralok of pre-partition days. We have not been able to come out of that mindset. Bangla language and culture has left 40% completely illiterate, 30% barely literate, 25% competently literate and the rest 5% dominating society intellectually but having nothing new to offer.

Urdu was the elitist. Bengali would be one of the last language to be reckoned as the term u used there. The greatest muslim poet of Bengali was an orphan working in local mosque as muazzin, running tea stall for its owner and struggling all through his life. Big writers, most of them had come frm very poor family, including Ishwarchandra Biddyasagar, who is probably the guy responsible for most modern grammer revision of Bengali. It was and is the language of the people, poor people, hardworking people and people who have a heart. Even if you look some of the biggest writers of this era, like Humayun Ahmed of Bangladesh and Sunil Gongopadhay of West Bengal, they did not come from elite families. On the other hand, urdu was always regarded as the language of the North Indian muslim elites, not the laguage of general mass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom