What's new

Ignorant Muslim Bangladeshi celibrating Benglai new year: Nauzubillah Minzalik

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a famous PM and a fellow muslim of Pakistan calling all Bangladeshi as pigs and crowds of West Pakistan roared in approval. Why so much love for the muslim ID when it did not prevent murder, rape and genocide in your country.

The Bangladesh of 1971 was not created in the ideology of hate or crusade for Muslim ID. It was created to stop the genocide and ask for equal rights for all Bangladeshi so every religion has equal rights to exist and foster in post 1971 bangladesh.

Excellent observation!:tup:

We will add extra letters to satisfy sound. Urdu and Farsi already has extra letters to meet the demand. A lot Sanskrit words has to be dropped for new Muslim bangla which isn't use in our day life any way. So shouldn't be any problem.

regardless of what you say or brothers say, it is absolutely absurd idea and very childish to even talk about. seriously, it never happened and unimaginable to happen in the future ইনশা-আল্লাহ।

Its obvious that Zakir and Jammati gang who got white washed in the recent elections just can't get the fact that Religion does not translate to votes. My respect for the Bangladeshi People and the way they exercised their votes has gone up tremandously.

Regards

Another good observation:)
Bengali Muslims would not mind voting in a Muslim party with islamic ideology with the same kind of landslide that Awami League got but believe it or not Jamaat and BNP are the last ones to have islamic mentality! They just misuse Islam's name and are total opportunists.

I don't have problem change the name of the country either. East Pakistan should have been kept as our name with same flag with little alteration. :coffee:

lol. I truly understand your lackings here. or probably my lackings of restraining to correct your absolutely false ideas and knowledge. Pakistan was a word that was coined by a scholar who had, accoridng to him and prominent pakistani historians, mentioned places and provinces name indirectly in the word. i cant recall it word by word but something like pa for punjab, k for kashmir something, stan of balochistan and ofcourse there are other theories too but no mention of bangladesh. if you cant understand that bengali language has nothing unislamic in it, then i have serious doubts on many things regarding you.

Urdu was the elitist. Bengali would be one of the last language to be reckoned as the term u used there. The greatest muslim poet of Bengali was an orphan working in local mosque as muazzin, running tea stall for its owner and struggling all through his life. Big writers, most of them had come frm very poor family, including Ishwarchandra Biddyasagar, who is probably the guy responsible for most modern grammer revision of Bengali. It was and is the language of the people, poor people, hardworking people and people who have a heart. Even if you look some of the biggest writers of this era, like Humayun Ahmed of Bangladesh and Sunil Gongopadhay of West Bengal, they did not come from elite families. On the other hand, urdu was always regarded as the language of the North Indian muslim elites, not the laguage of general mass.

Hey .. if you had a chance go to Dhaka museum where you will find Alauls masterpiece original script (not alauls handwriting) 15th century i suppose written in paper. Nobody knew who Alaul was before his death and he was not patronized or paid for by Mughal excehquer.
See all the manuscript written in Palm tree leaves which are also available in museum. If you want to see Bengali literature of ancient time you may even have to travel to nepal where there are some older master piece still intact.
Dont let anybody to lecture you about literature. Bengalis probably bear the most literary work after English in the whole world.

thanks

It's apparent to me that some people unwillingly decided not to understand what I mean by similarize bangla with Arabic, Urdu and Farsi. I can understand Indian's point of view but it really frustrating to see reaction from some bangla Muslim.
One thing we all agree is that a Muslim must learn arabic to read Qur'aan, hadith and preform all prayers. Let me illustrate the similarity and advantage of converting bangla into Arabic base script from Muslim prospective. As you about to see bangla has no similarity with Arabic at all.

Arabic script

d71160d0cc360ecdce097a8f0a6ceb7e.gif

Urdu script

Farsi Script

Bangla script

5829b58a1437dcfb96e3865be3e2988a.gif

So let say we have three person from Urdu, Farsi and bangla back ground with out prior knowledge in Arabic. I mean nothing, zero, Nada, No and let them read following arabic phrase that all Muslim use it everyday. Who do you think can read and write following:

10bb946acce00506197ac620c69372f4.gif

b86f46ac3b4ec465ba7961e6df687def.jpg

dua_replytogreeting.jpg

Anyone one from Urdu or Farsi background can read or write those above phrase because they are written same way in Urdu or Farsi just like arabic in the meanwhile bangla background person will scratch his head just like some of you Indian are doing right now because it's impossible to write arabic with non arabic base script thus it common sense from Islamic prospective to convert bangla script to Arabic base just like Urdu and Farsi..........

Last edited:
Urdu was the elitist. Bengali would be one of the last language to be reckoned as the term u used there. The greatest muslim poet of Bengali was an orphan working in local mosque as muazzin, running tea stall for its owner and struggling all through his life. Big writers, most of them had come frm very poor family, including Ishwarchandra Biddyasagar, who is probably the guy responsible for most modern grammer revision of Bengali. It was and is the language of the people, poor people, hardworking people and people who have a heart. Even if you look some of the biggest writers of this era, like Humayun Ahmed of Bangladesh and Sunil Gongopadhay of West Bengal, they did not come from elite families. On the other hand, urdu was always regarded as the language of the North Indian muslim elites, not the laguage of general mass.

You should read the book 'Bengal Divided: Hindu communalism and partition 1932-1947. The Hindu elites considered language and culture there preserve and considered Muslims uncultured and alien. It didn't matter what the Hindu's background he always felt superior to the Muslim. We should always remember that discrimination because it was for that reason the Bengal Muslims created Pakistan. We will never be accepted as equals by the Bengali Hindus even if we surpass then in education and learning.

This is what Chandra Chattopadhyay said in 1926, "Unity can only be realised among equals. Many may hope to establish a parity of learning [between Hindu and Muslims] but I do not. A thousand years has not been enough time to achieve this, nor will another millennium suffice." After such a comment which was felt by the majority of the Hindu elites to be true we as Muslims should have adopted an independent course in both our language and culture using a different script if necessary or introducing new learning that is strictly not Bengali in outlook or composition. Instead we still slavishly follow the Hindu Bengali elites who would treat us as dogs and also try to follow their rules in culture and language. Partition offered us an opportunity to be more cosmopolitan but we preferred to follow the Bengali Hindu ways.

Al-zakir

There you go. Some useless mental gymnastics. Once again.

“I didn’t mention anything about rape or killing innocent so don’t try to twist my original intention with your ill motivated propaganda

Then what did you mean by “There was a reason why pak army took avenged on them before left east Pakistan unfortunately wasn't enough to clean them up. General Zia should have finished the unfinished business when he had the chance”. So tell us, how did PA take revenge, other than killing and raping and also, what was the “unfinished business”.

“We aren’t post 71 generation Bangladeshi…”

Don’t give a zit on a baboon’s behind to the generation you belong to.

“…fall for your agenda like some our own people got lost and killed each other in the name of freedom when we were already free. At the end of the day they implemented your interest and now we are weak, venerable, disarrayed and living under constant fear of annihilation. Fools

You know, you have openly asked members to go and live in India, just because they supported their country’s freedom struggle against Pakistan. So let me suggest you something in the similar lines. Why don’t you go and live in Pakistan, the land of freedom? Why are you still holding Bangladeshi passport? Why are you in US, the land of kaffirs?

“It's peaceful when people respect us with our culture and religion but get reverse when people try to imposed thing on us that we don't desire. Live us in peace so we will be even more peaceful......”

So, how is Islam any different from any religion. Every religion is peaceful so long as there is no provocation, real or perceived. If every single provocation, however insignificant it may be, results in some sort of war cry, it doesn’t paint a nice picture of that religion. You and your pre-71 generation are doing just that.

“Bangla is your(Hindu) divine language thus I accept your related emotion

Bangla is not my divine language, far from it. Bangla has got nothing to do with religion of any kind. None of the Hindu holy scripts are written in Bengali. It is only in your delusional hate filled mind that Bengali has somehow become a Hindu divine language. It has to be. Otherwise, you won’t be able to push your agenda.

“Don't be an volunteer ignorant by avoiding my true intention. I never say Urdu is an divine language

Neither have I accused of saying Urdu is a divine language. Read that question again.

“Urdu and Hindi are similar yet different

You mean more different than similar ? Ok. Next…

“One identify as Islamic related language and other Hindu related

OK. Next…

“Bangla looks down upon by whole Islamic world because of it’s un Islamic script though Bangladeshi bangla is full of Arabic and Farsi unlike Indian bangla

HUH ? How did you jump from Hindi to Bangla ? Anyway, if it is the script that bothers you, then why stop at Bangla. Every single language, other than Arabic and Urdu, would be un-islamic. So in your perfect Islamic world, there will be only these two languages ? Others will have to change their language to conform to your version of Islam ?

“It’s easy and can be transformed in to Muslim bangla to similarize with rest of the Muslim world

After Bangla, whats next. English I presume.

“You and some bangalist won’t understands because it’s a Muslim thing so it would be better not to bother with………”

In other words, even you don’t know what you are talking about.

“2nd or third generation of Bangladeshi mother living in England and USA example of what I meant. Their kids mother language apparently English

Apparently, you do not understand the difference between ethnic language and mother tongue.

@Al-Zakir, I can read Arabic and Bangla fluently. And I do not read Bangla in Nashq script. I know way too many people who do that way. So I don't see the need of it. If you find it hard to use Bangla script or the other way round for Arabic, then poor you! :( But don't try to impose something totally absurd and illiterate proposal on others, ... like few ignorant half-educated politicians did before 1971.

@Al-Zakir, I can read Arabic and Bangla fluently. And I do not read Bangla in Nashq script. I know way too many people who do that way. So I don't see the need of it. If you find it hard to use Bangla script or the other way round for Arabic,

Yes I acknowledge you can read and probably write Arabic because you studied it. You know, Not everyone is privilege like you. If you just know bangla with bangla script than would you be able to read Arabic? I don't think so because that what I have notice in rural area of BD. They can read bangla but can't even read one Arabic word hence writing is out of question because they never had the chance to learn it for being poor. Better yet ask a Hindu if he can read Arabic to prove my point even though he may have masters in Bangla. So why learn Bangla with bangla script and putting extra burden on Islam Bangladeshi Muslim. Convert bangla script to Arabic base thus every one should be able read and write arabic easily Insh'Allah. At the end Arabic is what's matter whereas Bangla is worthless to religious matter.

gromell said:
then poor you! :( But don't try to impose something totally absurd and illiterate proposal on others, ... like few ignorant half-educated politicians did before 1971

From Islamic prospect they were right then and now but You being Bengali first and Muslim only occasion was the problem then and now. For Allah's sake think as a Muslim for once and stop giving so much weight to what Hindu will think or if they refused to learn Arabic base Bangla. Stop over protective them malaun who is responsible for weaken Muslim brotherhood in subcontinent. :hitwall:

If you had read my original post entirely than you would have saved your post.

Al-Zakir said:
So let say we have three person from Urdu, Farsi and bangla back ground with out prior knowledge in Arabic. I mean nothing, zero, Nada, No and let them read following arabic phrase that all Muslim use it everyday. Who do you think can read and write following:

Last edited:
Well,many here seem worried about the so calle d hindu influence in the celebrations in new year........but i want to ask a question....,...how can the influence of a minority group whose population has been dwindling for the last 50 years(in a alarming way) can threat the religious culture of the majority,in a way, which has gained so much concern from some members here??? Secondly one must understand that, bengali new year is celebrated by bengalis,not by hindus or muslims.........thnx

I'm stunned by the sheer fascist ideas of purity and supremacy on show here by some members. Such cultural separatism will lead to loss of identity. please, before following someone else blindly, please have a look at the rest of the muslim world and see how national identity is important for sucessful nation building. look at the successful and the failed states and conclude.

yes hindu is *****, bad, impure, low class etc, but just show (not claim) whats so good abt u, and automatically nobody will see the dirty hindu. stay human, surely the prophet wanted it?

I'm stunned by the sheer fascist ideas of purity and supremacy on show here by some members. Such cultural separatism will lead to loss of identity. please, before following someone else blindly, please have a look at the rest of the muslim world and see how national identity is important for sucessful nation building.
whats so good abt u, and automatically nobody will see the dirty hindu. stay human, surely the prophet wanted it

Well as I said before and I am saying it again that I am not against Hindu or Hinduism as long as it doesn't effect me or my culture. I don't have any problem with Hindu being a good Hindu because that's is soul right to do so but why impose on us. See the problem is that your country has been spending in millions through a well known anti-Islamic group in Bd since the division 1947 and that ultimately lead the eventual catastrophe of 1971. It's not Indian interest to take over Bangladesh but the main goal is to hindunize Bangladeshi Muslim in the name of bengali hindu culture to make Bangladesh a vassal or satellite state of Bigger India. The celebration of bangla new year with this uncultured civilization is the prime example and sad enough some of my people already got infected.

Since you mention Prophet than I would like to quote Nabi Karim (S.A.W) from his last sermon to defend my stance for Muslim brotherhood. No blind fellowship of other culture or identity rather implementing our own identity......

“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly."

Well as I said before and I am saying it again that I am not against Hindu or Hinduism as long as it doesn't effect me or my culture. I don't have any problem with Hindu being a good Hindu because that's is soul right to do so but why impose on us. See the problem is that your country has been spending in millions through a well known anti-Islamic group in Bd since the division 1947 and that ultimately lead the eventual catastrophe of 1971. It's not Indian interest to take over Bangladesh but the main goal is to hindunize Bangladeshi Muslim in the name of bengali hindu culture to make Bangladesh a vassal or satellite state of Bigger India. The celebration of bangla new year with this uncultured civilization is the prime example and sad enough some of my people already got infected.

Since you mention Prophet than I would like to quote Nabi Karim (S.A.W) from his last sermon to defend my stance for Muslim brotherhood. No blind fellowship of other culture or identity rather implementing our own identity......

You kept repeating the same thing again and again without really understanding the psychology and aspiration of Bengalis in Bangaldesh. What you yourself believe as Hindu culture, Bengalis consider that their own culture. Your so called muslim culture is nothing but that is your own Urdu background culture which you are trying to impose on Bengalis in the name of Islam. Its better for you to get used to Bengali culture as that is your home now also get used to some English culture as you also live in United States. That is the least both Bangladesh and USA deserve from you in exchange of letting you to live and be part of those countries and culture.

and dont bring Prophet (swa) in this. Could you show me where he talked about forgetting a total language of a ethnic group to become part of Islamic brotherhood?
I think this thread needs to be closed now....

Thanks....:cheers:

Last edited:
. The celebration of bangla new year with this uncultured civilization is the prime example and sad enough some of my people already got infected.

With all due respect, i think whatever culture you are trying to sell is some primitive bigoted supremacist tribal culture and sad enuf that you will never be cured of it.

your unfounded claims of being superior will only lead to more conflict and violence in the world, because u won't let people be. screw ur ideology of hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom