What's new

Ignorant Muslim Bangladeshi celibrating Benglai new year: Nauzubillah Minzalik

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kept repeating the same thing again and again without really understanding the psychology and aspiration of Bengalis in Bangaldesh. What you yourself believe as Hindu culture, Bengalis consider that their own culture.
I am defending my Islamic culture because I am a Muslim thus I neither have any intention nor any desire to understand Bengali Hindu culture. Your desired us Muslim to follow pagan uncultured that rejected by "Alim-e-Deen" but endorsed by Tagore loving Islamic named Mushrik. I think I will follow those who follow the way of Rasul Allah rather than cultured that inspired by Tagore.
Read Surah Al-Fatiha and Surah Al-kafirun if you still have some Islam in you.

Your so called muslim culture is nothing but that is your own Urdu background culture which you are trying to impose on Bengalis in the name of Islam. Its better for you to get used to Bengali culture as that is your home now also get used to some English culture as you also live in United States.

Once again we are follower of Rasul Allah thus Arabic, Urdu, Persian or Turkish are part of our glorious civilization that we feel proud to be part of Islamic Ummah. So thanks for your unworthy advice that worth nothing to us Muslim. We Bangladeshi Muslim are very aware of shirk and Bidath.
So thereafter if you chose to live a Bidathi life than be my guest but don't try to imposed on us Muslim.

That is the least both Bangladesh and USA deserve from you in exchange of letting you to live and be part of those countries and culture.

Letting me live huh. You have no idea who I am and what influence my family have in BD thus better not to stir with it. The country that you called Bangladesh is result of us Muslim that gave birth to Pakistan in the name of Islam and Muslim brotherhood and Alhamdulillah Bangladesh still a Islamic nation thus I believe you are uninvited guest in Islamic Bangladesh. You better go and live with your cow worshiping cousin in West Bengal because that where your soul remain.

and dont bring Prophet (swa) in this. Could you show me where he talked about forgetting a total language of a ethnic group to become part of Islamic brotherhood?
I think this thread needs to be closed now....

Have you heard Sunnah? It's the life of Prophet (S.A.W) that we must follow to become good Muslim regardless regional affiliation thus your claim is base less.

Last edited:
The celebration of bangla new year with this uncultured civilization is the prime example and sad enough some of my people already got infected.
Seeing the tribal culture that you are trying to peddle, I would rather remain "uncultured".:tup:

:cheers:

I am defending my Islamic culture because I am a Muslim thus I neither have any intention nor any desire to understand Bengali Hindu culture. Your desired us Muslim to follow pagan uncultured that rejected by "Alim-e-Deen" but endorsed by Tagore loving Islamic named Mushrik. I think I will follow those who follow the way of Rasul Allah rather than cultured that inspired by Tagore.

Once again we are follower of Rasul Allah thus Arabic, Urdu, Persian or Turkish are part of our glorious civilization that we feel proud to be part of Islamic Ummah. So thanks for your unworthy advice that worth nothing to us Muslim. We Bangladeshi Muslim are very aware of shirk and Bidath.
So thereafter if you chose to live a Bidathi life than be my guest but don't try to imposed on us Muslim.

Letting me live huh. You have no idea who I am and what influence my family have in BD thus better not to stir with it. The country that you called Bangladesh is result of us Muslim that gave birth to Pakistan in the name of Islam and Muslim brotherhood and Alhamdulillah Bangladesh still a Islamic nation thus I believe you are uninvited guest in Islamic Bangladesh. You better go and live with your cow worshiping cousin in West Bengal because that where your soul remain.

Have you heard Sunnah? It's the life of Prophet (S.A.W) that we must follow to become good Muslim regardless regional affiliation thus your claim is base less.

follow your arabic urdu muslim culture and go to hell........bangladeshis dont speak urdu and they never will,nor will they ever try to be arabs.....who are you to call a bengali,unwanted guest in bd.......infact,you are unwanted in the bengali society for your anti-bengali mentality ,try to your death to seperate bengalis from their glorious history and culture ,you shall never succeed......bengali muslims,are good as the are,they are different from you yet they are better,they dont support communal riots unlike you,bengalis we are,and they embraced islam for a better life,but that doesnt mean they are not bengalis anymore........bengalis are the most anticommunal,peacefull among the subcontinentals......dont try to distort this image of the bengalis........be what you are,dont try to impose it on others,coz in bd you would fail miserably....thnx

Once again we are follower of Rasul Allah thus Arabic, Urdu, Persian or Turkish are part of our glorious civilization that we feel proud to be part of Islamic Ummah.

There is no Islamic Ummah in the US where you have chosen to hide !! You have deliberately chosen not to be part of the Islamic ummah by not living in a muslim country !
So why this contradiction !

Your desired us Muslim to follow pagan uncultured that rejected by "Alim-e-Deen" but endorsed by Tagore loving Islamic named Mushrik. I think I will follow those who follow the way of Rasul Allah rather than cultured that inspired by Tagore.
Everytime you try to measure creativity in terms of religion, you die an intellectual death - not that you care.

The beauty of Tagore's songs or poems is that, these transcend religion, caste, creed or every artificial means that we tend to segregate ourselves by. You can recite or sing his poems or songs, with anybody or anything on mind. You can sing "aamro porano jaha chai, tumi tai" to Allah, to God, to Jehovah, to Durga or even to your girlfriend. It just would fit in every case. Or you can sing, "na chahiley jare pao jai" or "aamar hiyar majhe lukiye chiley dekhtey aami paini" or "aami kaan petey roi" or "aaloker ei jhorna dharay dhuye dao" to anyone or anything your revere and it wouldn't matter if you are a hindu or a muslim. But to know that, you have to first read Tagore.

I know I am wasting my time. So never mind.

I dont want to discuss Islam with you as I have reason to think that whether you are at all a muslim or not? Islam never taught fanaticism, hatred towards mankind. So you keep your own Islam to yourself.

YOu are Proud of Arabic, Urdu, Persian or Turkish and you can be as much as you can. We are proud of Bengali civilization and let it be that way.

Ohh yes.. you mentioned once about your relative Musaddek Falu... hahahahahah.
Good for you keep it up. Did he come out of Jail yet?
People like you did not give birth of Pakistan. But average Bengalis peasant, jute mill worker and uncultured Bengalis gave birth of Pakistan. How many of your familly member died in the struggle for Pakistan?

Yes we follow only Prophet which is called Sunnah and which includes rejecting of people like you.

There is no Islamic Ummah in the US where you have chosen to hide !! You have deliberately chosen not to be part of the Islamic ummah by not living in a muslim country !
So why this contradiction !

He lives in USA because Kaffirs pays him good. If you pay him more he will even forget Ummah.

Bangladeshi Muslims must resist such Chankyan diplomatic penetration before it becomes too late to remedy... prevention is better than cure. One day might some mentally hijacked Bangladeshis raise the point of reunifying Bangladesh with India serving India's sinister Akhanda Bharata mission. All the possibilities, negative or positive, must be taken into serious consideration.

Communist I always love your posts. You are a great entertainer.You speak exactly like Zaid Hamid:blah:. You always make me laugh.....:smitten::rofl:

Zakir brother, why are you getting polluted step by step? The more you make conversation with those enemies, the more you will get polluted. They will corrupt your purity of faith and ideology. They are actually insulting your faith and ideology.

We should nether touch our enemies, nor should we talk to them.

Zakir brother, why are you getting polluted step by step? The more you make conversation with those enemies, the more you will get polluted. They will corrupt your purity of faith and ideology. They are actually insulting your faith and ideology.

We should nether touch our enemies, nor should we talk to them.

Evidently you are right my bro. As always this thread also got Corrupted, Encrypted, Diverted and derailed from original issue thus no need continue with discussion. I believe it time to abandoned this thread.....

See,i told you that you shall fail miserably........you did!!!

Ohh yes.. you mentioned once about your relative Musaddek Falu... hahahahahah.Good for you keep it up. Did he come out of Jail yet?

I also seen it but that wasn't me.............You are showing your true color.......though not surprised.

Neither I know him nor ever mention his name thus forget about related to Musaddek Falu though if I did than wouldn't be any problem nevertheless you just prove your self to be liar and cunning just like your cousins.
If you can prove your claim that I ever said that I am related Musaddek Falu or any politician than I Al-Zakir will ask your forgiveness and will quit this forum once for all. Its an open challenge in a live forum in front of all members..........ah ek musalmaan ki zubaan hai....If you can't prove yourself than you shall be known as a liar and cunning........

Last edited:
...You are showing your true color.......though not surprised.

This is the true color you might have referred to...
v v v

8a62f49575c49caeb6b22df0260aac34.jpg

This cant get better,a anti-bengali 'bangla'deshi and a self proclaimed fake communist,questioning a bengali bangladeshi of his nationalistic views!! Funny

I also seen it but that wasn't me.............You are showing your true color.......though not surprised.

Neither I know him nor ever mention his name thus forget about related to Musaddek Falu though if I did than wouldn't be any problem nevertheless you just prove your self to be liar and cunning just like your cousins.
If you can prove your claim that I ever said that I am related Musaddek Falu or any politician than I Al-Zakir will ask your forgiveness and will quit this forum once for all. Its an open challenge in a live forum in front of all members..........ah ek musalmaan ki zubaan hai....If you can't prove yourself than you shall be known as a liar and cunning........

Sorry .. thats not you but some axman

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/18824-bangladesh-started-new-begining-election-2008-a-10.html#post260077

My bad... My memory is getting dull.. getting older I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom