What's new

Ignorant Muslim Bangladeshi celibrating Benglai new year: Nauzubillah Minzalik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengali language and culture has become elitist. This is the same mentality of the Hindu Bhadralok of pre-partition days. We have not been able to come out of that mindset. Bangla language and culture has left 40% completely illiterate, 30% barely literate, 25% competently literate and the rest 5% dominating society intellectually but having nothing new to offer.
So it is problem of the language if people are not illiterate? People can speak and understand their mother tongue however difficult it is. The problem is reading and writing.

By that logic english is the least elitist language.:taz:

So what the hell are you saying? Bangla is even better than Arabic. Am I getting your vibe right?

Its pretty clear for me. You can't write every word in Arabic with just two phonetic elements or syllables, right?
Similarly Arabic script is not enough to write all Bengali sounds down.
I think heavy 'la' is an example(?).

Bengali language and culture has become elitist. This is the same mentality of the Hindu Bhadralok of pre-partition days. We have not been able to come out of that mindset. Bangla language and culture has left 40% completely illiterate, 30% barely literate, 25% competently literate and the rest 5% dominating society intellectually but having nothing new to offer.

Munshi Bro
I am seriously suggesting that we should reformat our bangla language with Arabic script to similarize with Arabic, Urdu and Farsi. This way it will be a lot easy to dump all the Sanskrit words form bangla that only use by those Tagore loving Islamic name Mushrik anyway. This banga alphabet is the main blockage toward Arabization our language. It's undesirable to see similarities with Hindi or Sanskrit scrips.

What say brothers except couple. I already know your answer....:coffee:

Last edited:
Its pretty clear for me. You can't write every word in Arabic with just two phonetic elements or syllables, right?
Similarly Arabic script is not enough to write all Bengali sounds down.
I think heavy 'la' is an example(?).

We will add extra letters to satisfy sound. Urdu and Farsi already has extra letters to meet the demand. A lot Sanskrit words has to be dropped for new Muslim bangla which isn't use in our day life any way. So shouldn't be any problem.

Last edited:
So it is problem of the language if people are not illiterate? People can speak and understand their mother tongue however difficult it is. The problem is reading and writing.

Actually even speaking in a style unapproved by the cultural elite is looked down upon. There have developed so many cultural rules and icons that the language has become distant from the ordinary people.

Munshi Bro
I am seriously suggesting that we should reformat our bangla language with Arabic script to similarize with Arabic, Urdu and Farsi. This way it will be a lot easy to dump all the Sanskrit words form bangla that only use by those Tagore loving Islamic name Mushrik anyway. This banga alphabet is the main blockage toward Arabization our language. It's undesirable to see similarities with Hindi or Sanskrit scrips.

What say brothers except couple. I already know your answer....:coffee:

People have been suggesting your methods for decades now but there is unlikely to be any progress on this. Culture and language have become too controversial to touch. What can be done is accept more outside learning.

You should also change your Country name. Bangladesh is a Hindu Word.

People have been suggesting your methods for decades now but there is unlikely to be any progress on this. Culture and language have become too controversial to touch. What can be done is accept more outside learning.

:hitwall:
There was a reason why pak army took avenged on them before left east Pakistan unfortunately wasn't enough to clean them up. General Zia should have finished the unfinished business when he had the chance and now they are our biggest thread to Islamic Identity.

Last edited by a moderator:
See my above post and see how 'Prakrit' has been described as an uncivilized language and how Sanskrit has been described as a civilized Hindu language.
Hindu Wisdom - Sanskrit

Now Bangali, the language you are so proud of speaking, has also derived from Sanskrit apart from Prakrit. Why are you disrespecting your self? Why are you letting yourself dishonored by your enemies?

Why such sadistic approach?

What are you talking about man????
Sanskrit is the major root of all the languages in the sub continent. Pakrit also derived from sanskrit. Urdu/Hindi also had the root of Sanskrit which are derived from Pakrit.
Sanskrit did not have a written script that was my saying.
I am very proud of Bengali as it preserved the most of ancient indian vocubulary as well as it incorporated other voculbulary Arabic/Persian/Mongoloid/South Indian etc.
You will find most Bengalis can fluently understand Hindi/Urdu. They can even partially undersand Farsi/Arabic/Thai/Burmese etc. This is because of the huge vocubulary base Bengali bear and the enrichment it entitled withing the last thousands of years. Just ask any Urdu/Hindi speaker how much they can understand Bengali, and ask a bengali how much they can understand Hindi or Urdu the vice versa. You will find the differene....

Be proud of yourself as you know Bengalis, even you probably born in a migrated Urdu speaking familly.

We will add extra letters to satisfy sound. Urdu and Farsi already has extra letters to meed the demand. A lot Sanskrit words has to be dropped for new Muslim bangla which isn't use in our day life any way. So shouldn't be any problem.

No no .. extra letter itself will not do. There are few task I given to you so that we can directly migrate to Urdu and find a way to enter HEAVEN.

1) Clean up Urdu from all unholy Hinduaniani Sanskrit word. We dont want anything to do with Hindus once we migrate to Urdu.
2) Clean up Urdu from all unholy Achaemenid Farsi word which had been used by Persian Kafirs.
3) Clean up all English and Latin words which had been used by all Chirst loving chritians.
4) Clean up all Arabic words which had been ever used by Ferouns of Egypts and Kafir Quereshi.
5) Clean up all extra alphabet that you put in Urdu as I can still smell Hindu in them.

Finally once you done with it.. just double check whether you use any Urdu word which is not ever used in Quran and Hadith for extra precautionary measures. Afterall its the question of 150 million people going to heaven or hell.

Once you are done.. then come and Knock knock me... I will happily accept Urdu and find my way to go to Behest.

:cheesy:

You should also change your Country name. Bangladesh is a Hindu Word.

YOu posted a statue the other day and mod deleted it. that was quite a piece of work. Could you mail that to me? my email is same as my PDF id with gamail in it.

I don't have problem change the name of the country either. East Pakistan should have been kept as our name with same flag with little alteration. :coffee:

Just took the words out of my mouth. That pagan polluted Rabindric Benglai identity is itself a slap on the face of true Islamic identity. It seems as if your have borrowed an identity from your enemy.

What are you talking about man????
Sanskrit is the major root of all the languages in the sub continent. Pakrit also derived from sanskrit. Urdu/Hindi also had the root of Sanskrit which are derived from Pakrit.
Sanskrit did not have a written script that was my saying.
I am very proud of Bengali as it preserved the most of ancient indian vocubulary as well as it incorporated other voculbulary Arabic/Persian/Mongoloid/South Indian etc.
You will find most Bengalis can fluently understand Hindi/Urdu. They can even partially undersand Farsi/Arabic/Thai/Burmese etc. This is because of the huge vocubulary base Bengali bear and the enrichment it entitled withing the last thousands of years. Just ask any Urdu/Hindi speaker how much they can understand Bengali, and ask a bengali how much they can understand Hindi or Urdu the vice versa. You will find the differene....

Be proud of yourself as you know Bengalis, even you probably born in a migrated Urdu speaking familly.

Ki porimane magoj dholai koira dise re baba re baba....!! Aekkebare shaesh koira dise...!!!

Bengali language itself is not uniform. The Bengali spoken in West Bengal is Nadia-Nabadwip based Bengali which is far different from that of Bhaatir Desh, or Dhakaiya bengali. Similarly in Chittagong region, Pali language is still spoken by Buddhist Tribals. Same way, in Rangpur Komilla region the the language the Rajbansis speak is not Bengali.

You say water as Pani but in Kolkata people say water as Jal. But majority of Bengali words are actually Sanskrit words. Thats why you can easily understand North Indian Hindi as similarities are there.

My point is why you being a Muslim should speak a pagan Kafir language? Particularly when the language is spoken by your enemy. If you still want to speak a language which must be useful. Why not English?

No no .. extra letter itself will not do. There are few task I given to you so that we can directly migrate to Urdu and find a way to enter HEAVEN.

1) Clean up Urdu from all unholy Hinduaniani Sanskrit word. We dont want anything to do with Hindus once we migrate to Urdu.
2) Clean up Urdu from all unholy Achaemenid Farsi word which had been used by Persian Kafirs.
3) Clean up all English and Latin words which had been used by all Chirst loving chritians.
4) Clean up all Arabic words which had been ever used by Ferouns of Egypts and Kafir Quereshi.
5) Clean up all extra alphabet that you put in Urdu as I can still smell Hindu in them.

Finally once you done with it.. just double check whether you use any Urdu word which is not ever used in Quran and Hadith for extra precautionary measures. Afterall its the question of 150 million people going to heaven or hell.

Once you are done.. then come and Knock knock me... I will happily accept Urdu and find my way to go to Behest.

:cheesy:

Well a third class post with fourth class sarcasm. You impressed me with your negativism toward Islamic principle on step further by making joke on heaven, hell and a divine language that has been spoken by pyari nabi karim (SWA). You are a true Dalal of your master. Indian loves you for a reason and almost all of thanks coming form them. Have you ever ask your self why all Indian loves you and all most all of us think you are a negative person. Think about it for min and with your negative energy you aren't part of 'Qaum"

Last but not the least read my post that was directed to Mr. Munshi. No mentioning of Urdu with heaven or hell.

Zakir said:
Munshi Bro

What say brothers except couple. I already know your answer....

Bold writing say except couple. That mean one of them is You Iajdani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom