What's new

How to reduce immense Pakistan hatred among Bangladeshis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladeshis hate Pakistan so much. If there is a country born out of Pakistan hatred it is Bangladesh.

Imran Khan, prime minister of Pakistan should take initiative to reduce hatred for Pakistan among Bangladeshis from Govt. level. Exporting onions to Bangladesh should continue and there must be some other economic collaboration with Bangladesh.

I clean my mouth with toothbrush after taking Pakistan's name: Mohammad Zafar Iqbal

11th November 2019

image-94751-1573474454.jpg

I use Toothbrush to clean mouth after taking Pakistan's name. Mohammad Zafar Iqbal said this while addressing a function organized by Shaheed Memorial Academy at Kutubpur village in Kenduba upazila of Netrokona on Monday afternoon.

Dr. Mohammad Zafar Iqbal said, "There was a country called Pakistan, I do not want to even name this country. With this name in mind, I go to the house and brush my teeth.

He also told the students, "You cannot even imagine how much trouble this country has given us. How many people have they killed in 1971?

In the context of Pakistan, Dr. Mohammad Zafar Iqbal also said that the girls wanted to study in that country, then they were shot dead by militants. And in our country, boys and girls are studying on the same level.

For the students, he said, if you read GPA-5 just by reading the school books, nothing will happen to him on earth. So in addition to reading the textbook, students have to do more. They have to read more and more books. Have to draw pictures. Have to write songs.

Regarding Humayun Ahmed, he said that Humayun Ahmed started reading books from a very early age. Because of that he was able to be a good student. He was not just a talented student. He was a magician writer. Wrote the novel-drama. Wrote the song. Wrote the poem. He could also paint very beautiful pictures. A good student has to have everything.

Speaking on the occasion, Asim Kumar Advocate MP of Netrokona-1 constituency spoke as the chief negotiator chaired by Humayun's wife Meher Afroz Shaon, president of the committee headed by Shaheed Smriti Vidyapith.

Assistant Head Teacher Sharif Anis Ahmed of Shahid Smriti Vidyapith also spoke on the occasion, Engineer Mohammad Ali, father of Meher Afroz Shaon, Sufiya Haider Shefu, Humayun Ahmed's sister, Majharul Islam Hussah Prasad, daughter of Azharul Islam, husband of Asadar Hussain Prasad. Abdul Qadir Bhuiyan.

Accordingly, the late folklorist Humayun Ahmed established the Martyr Memorial Vidyapith in the village of Kutubpur in Kendua upazila of Netrokona. The school has recently been MPO.

পাকিস্তানের নাম মুখে আনলে টুথব্রাশ করি: জাফর ইকবাল

নেত্রকোনা প্রতিনিধি
পাকিস্তানের নাম মুখে আনলে টুথব্রাশ করেন বলে মন্তব্য করেছেন শিক্ষাবিদ ড. মোহাম্মদ জাফর ইকবাল। প্রয়াত কথাসাহিত্যিক হুমায়ূন আহমেদের ৭১তম জন্মবার্ষিকী উপলক্ষে সোমবার দুপুরে নেত্রকোনার কেন্দুয়া উপজেলার কুতুবপুর গ্রামে শহীদ স্মৃতি বিদ্যাপীঠ প্রাঙ্গনে আয়োজিত এক অনুষ্ঠানে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্যে তিনি এ কথা বলেন।

ড. মোহাম্মদ জাফর ইকবাল বলেন, পাকিস্তান নামে একটা দেশ ছিলো, আমি এ দেশের নামটাও মুখে আনতে চাই না। এই নামটা মুখে আনলে, আমি বাসায় গিয়ে টুথব্রাশ করি।

শিক্ষার্থীদের উদ্দেশ্যে তিনি আরো বলেন, এ দেশটা আমাদেরকে কত কষ্ট দিয়েছে, তা তোমরা চিন্তাও করতে পারবে না। ১৯৭১ সালে তারা কত মানুষকে মেরেছে।

পাকিস্তানের প্রসঙ্গে টেনে ড. মোহাম্মদ জাফর ইকবাল আরো বলেন, সেই দেশে মেয়েরা লেখাপড়া করতে চেয়েছিলো, তখন তাকে জঙ্গিরা গুলি করে মেরে ফেলতে চেয়েছিলো। আর আমাদের দেশে ছেলেরা ও মেয়েরা সমানতালে লেখাপড়া করছে।

শিক্ষার্থীদের উদ্দেশ্যে তিনি বলেন, শুধু স্কুলের বই পড়ে জিপিএ-৫ পেলে তাকে দিয়ে পৃথিবীর কিছু হবে না। তাই পাঠ্যবই পড়ার পাশাপাশি শিক্ষার্থীদের আরও অনেক কিছুই করতে হবে। তাদেরকে বেশি বেশি আউট বই পড়তে হবে। ছবি আঁকতে হবে। গান লিখতে হবে।

হুমায়ূন আহমেদ প্রসঙ্গে তিনি বলেন, হুমায়ূন আহমেদ খুব ছোটবেলা থেকেই বইপড়া শুরু করেন। যে কারণে তিনি একজন ভালো ছাত্র হতে পেরেছিলেন। তিনি শুধু একজন মেধাবী ছাত্রই ছিলেন না। তিনি একজন জাদুকরি লেখক ছিলেন। উপন্যাস-নাটক লিখেছেন। গান লিখেছেন। কবিতা লিখেছেন। তিনি খুব সুন্দর ছবিও আঁকতে পারতেন। একজন ভালো ছাত্রকে সবকিছুই পারতে হয়।

অনুষ্ঠানে শহীদ স্মৃতি বিদ্যাপীঠের পরিচালনা কমিটির সভাপতি হুমায়ুন পত্নী মেহের আফরোজ শাওনের সভাপতিত্বে প্রধান আলোচক হিসাবে বক্তব্য রাখেন নেত্রকোনা-৩ আসনের সংসদ সদস্য অসীম কুমার উকিল।

শহীদ স্মৃতি বিদ্যাপীঠের সহকারী প্রধান শিক্ষক শরীফ আনিস আহমেদের সঞ্চালনায় অনুষ্ঠানে আরো বক্তব্য রাখেন, মেহের আফরোজ শাওনের বাবা ইঞ্জিনিয়ার মোহাম্মদ আলী, হুমায়ূন আহমেদের বোন সুফিয়া হায়দার শেফু, অন্য প্রকাশের স্বত্ত্বাধিকারী মাজহারুল ইসলামের স্ত্রী তানজিলা রহমান, কেন্দুয়া পৌরসভার মেয়র আসাদুল হক ভূইয়া, কেন্দুয়া প্রেসক্লাবের সভাপতি অ্যাডভোকেট আব্দুল কাদির ভূইয়া প্রমুখ।

প্রসঙ্গত, ২০০৬ সালে নেত্রকোনার কেন্দুয়া উপজেলার কুতুবপুর গ্রামে শহীদ স্মৃতি বিদ্যাপীঠ প্রতিষ্ঠা করেন প্রয়াত কথাসাহিত্যিক হুমায়ূন আহমেদ। সম্প্রতি স্কুলটি এমপিওভুক্ত হয়েছে।

বাংলাদেশ জার্নাল/আরকে

https://www.bd-journal.com/bangladesh/94751/পাকিস্তানের-নাম-মুখে-আনলে-টুথব্রাশ-করি-জাফর-ইকবাল?fbclid=IwAR0NHFFc90HoT8MV0APtyIucKTbIuyQuc8JeFrPrRUa75pxwAzzH30kDzqQ

Look we get it..... you were butt raped by us...along with Indians.

get over it...

it isnt that Pakistan actually needs to you... Pakistan important in a global scale is rising every day...and with economy expected to turn around in 2 to 3 years you people will be even less important,

With the speed India is going ... it is a matter of time when B-desh gets ingested. More like Hyderabad state... police action ??? Whatever... the country seeks more bonhomie India, whereas India could care less... Or, they may wait till the last of the mujeebs progeny stays in power...

i think india will send in it;s fire brigade to defeat the BD military

Look we get it..... you were butt raped by us...along with Indians.

get over it...

it isnt that Pakistan actually needs to you... Pakistan important in a global scale is rising every day...and with economy expected to turn around in 2 to 3 years you people will be even less important,

i think india will send in it;s fire brigade to defeat the BD military

right,last time u also sent that ...ohhh,martian fire brigade,sorry martial fire brigade..

what hatred? I've known hundreds of bangladeshis in the west, haven't found a hater yet. all of them have great love got Pakistan...its not uncommon to see Pakistani Bangladeshi married couples in america.
because he is a falseflagger..whenever he get a chance he loves to spread hatred between two countries....

With this name in mind, I go to the house and brush my teeth.
Wait wuttt o_O how the hell does a toothbrush cleans a mind? :|
This nigga instead should use Hydrochloric Acid to clean his brain fart.

Meanwhile Bangla Army says that they clean their hands with H2SO4 after using Pakistan made Alkhalid tanks in their arsenal.

Last edited:
My cousin just got married to American Bangali girl. She is an Engineer at 22/23, good looking and the only child of her parents. She could have easily married the best Bangali family out there. My cousin isn’t anything special tbh.

This shows people to people trust, there is no hatred in Bangalis. What Pakistan needs is take care of Haseena and her gang.

Bangladeshi sub forum is like a trash can of the forum. Most of the Bangladeshi flagged members don't know of the reality of Bangladesh or its people, light years difference between their thought with the common people OR they are from some special agencies have their own propaganda which seems unlikely considering their intelligence. No wonder, many users troll them and don't take them seriously.

Come to the topic, this guy Jafor Iqbal lead the anti Islamic movement. He hate Islam more than anything. He writes books where he insult Islam regularly,he is like a cleaver and more satanic version of Taslima Nasrin.

Jafar Iqbal gives the student to police for saying prayers

Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (Shabi) Professor. Police have arrested a student at a private university in Sylhet due to suspicious behavior from the room of Muhammad Zafar Iqbal. The arrested youth is Rakibul Islam. He is a fourth semester student in the Computer Science and Engineering Department at Private Metropolitan University in Sylhet. He was arrested from the room of the Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department of the MA Wazed Mia IICT building on campus on Monday afternoon. It is reported that Rakib came to meet Prof Muhammad Zafar Iqbal at noon. Rakib told police members of Jafar Iqbal's security that he was a university student and had 'come to sir to pray'.

The young Zafar Iqbal entered the room shortly after entering Johar. At that time, the young man asked Jafar Iqbal - "Sir, do you offer prayers?", When questioned, Professor Zafar Iqbal called in his security staff.
Policemen arrested the young man and started interrogation. He was handed over to Jalalabad police station because his words were questionable.
Jalalabad Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Shafiqul Islam told the media that he was detained around 9am. He is currently being questioned. He said that Rakib had come to Zafar Iqbal for any other purpose.
It is noteworthy that during a program at the university's liberation march on March 8, a young man named Faizur Rahman attacked Jafar Iqbal. He joined the workplace on April 2 after two months of medical treatment.

http://www.newstv24.com/education/details/12516/নামাজের-কথা-বলায়-ছাএকে-পুলিশে-দিল-জাফর-ইকবাল#

He hates when university girls where Hijab, meanwhile his ugly daughter in America

384081_272715236106914_478410266_n.jpg

379.jpg

311981_272715312773573_2088441585_n.jpg

392698_272715292773575_1119514593_n.jpg

A few months ago he attended a conference where its said "Having Beard, dressed above the ankle is a sing of terrorist"
http://news.dhakareport.com.bd/46370/দাড়ি-রাখা-টাখনুর-উপর-কাপড়/?fbclid=IwAR2rJ9N-sV5cD-W0brtYAEKfA_ES60g8ZMMFirHroFMbvyt45M9CBp1ujIg

He is stabbed two years ago which he and raw's Hasina blamed on the Islamist.

I can mention hundreds of anti Islamic quotes of this guy.

Here is the link of his facebook page, you can read the comment (which he control). You will find out what people of Bangladesh think of this Islamophobic guy.
https://www.facebook.com/our.zafar.sir/

Last edited:
Bangladeshis hate Pakistan so much. If there is a country born out of Pakistan hatred it is Bangladesh.

Imran Khan, prime minister of Pakistan should take initiative to reduce hatred for Pakistan among Bangladeshis from Govt. level. Exporting onions to Bangladesh should continue and there must be some other economic collaboration with Bangladesh.

I clean my mouth with toothbrush after taking Pakistan's name: Mohammad Zafar Iqbal

11th November 2019

I use Toothbrush to clean mouth after taking Pakistan's name. Mohammad Zafar Iqbal said this while addressing a function organized by Shaheed Memorial Academy at Kutubpur village in Kenduba upazila of Netrokona on Monday afternoon.

Dr. Mohammad Zafar Iqbal said, "There was a country called Pakistan, I do not want to even name this country. With this name in mind, I go to the house and brush my teeth.

He also told the students, "You cannot even imagine how much trouble this country has given us. How many people have they killed in 1971?

In the context of Pakistan, Dr. Mohammad Zafar Iqbal also said that the girls wanted to study in that country, then they were shot dead by militants. And in our country, boys and girls are studying on the same level.

For the students, he said, if you read GPA-5 just by reading the school books, nothing will happen to him on earth. So in addition to reading the textbook, students have to do more. They have to read more and more books. Have to draw pictures. Have to write songs.

Regarding Humayun Ahmed, he said that Humayun Ahmed started reading books from a very early age. Because of that he was able to be a good student. He was not just a talented student. He was a magician writer. Wrote the novel-drama. Wrote the song. Wrote the poem. He could also paint very beautiful pictures. A good student has to have everything.

Speaking on the occasion, Asim Kumar Advocate MP of Netrokona-1 constituency spoke as the chief negotiator chaired by Humayun's wife Meher Afroz Shaon, president of the committee headed by Shaheed Smriti Vidyapith.

Assistant Head Teacher Sharif Anis Ahmed of Shahid Smriti Vidyapith also spoke on the occasion, Engineer Mohammad Ali, father of Meher Afroz Shaon, Sufiya Haider Shefu, Humayun Ahmed's sister, Majharul Islam Hussah Prasad, daughter of Azharul Islam, husband of Asadar Hussain Prasad. Abdul Qadir Bhuiyan.

Accordingly, the late folklorist Humayun Ahmed established the Martyr Memorial Vidyapith in the village of Kutubpur in Kendua upazila of Netrokona. The school has recently been MPO.

নেত্রকোনা প্রতিনিধি
পাকিস্তানের নাম মুখে আনলে টুথব্রাশ করেন বলে মন্তব্য করেছেন শিক্ষাবিদ ড. মোহাম্মদ জাফর ইকবাল। প্রয়াত কথাসাহিত্যিক হুমায়ূন আহমেদের ৭১তম জন্মবার্ষিকী উপলক্ষে সোমবার দুপুরে নেত্রকোনার কেন্দুয়া উপজেলার কুতুবপুর গ্রামে শহীদ স্মৃতি বিদ্যাপীঠ প্রাঙ্গনে আয়োজিত এক অনুষ্ঠানে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্যে তিনি এ কথা বলেন।

ড. মোহাম্মদ জাফর ইকবাল বলেন, পাকিস্তান নামে একটা দেশ ছিলো, আমি এ দেশের নামটাও মুখে আনতে চাই না। এই নামটা মুখে আনলে, আমি বাসায় গিয়ে টুথব্রাশ করি।

শিক্ষার্থীদের উদ্দেশ্যে তিনি আরো বলেন, এ দেশটা আমাদেরকে কত কষ্ট দিয়েছে, তা তোমরা চিন্তাও করতে পারবে না। ১৯৭১ সালে তারা কত মানুষকে মেরেছে।

পাকিস্তানের প্রসঙ্গে টেনে ড. মোহাম্মদ জাফর ইকবাল আরো বলেন, সেই দেশে মেয়েরা লেখাপড়া করতে চেয়েছিলো, তখন তাকে জঙ্গিরা গুলি করে মেরে ফেলতে চেয়েছিলো। আর আমাদের দেশে ছেলেরা ও মেয়েরা সমানতালে লেখাপড়া করছে।

শিক্ষার্থীদের উদ্দেশ্যে তিনি বলেন, শুধু স্কুলের বই পড়ে জিপিএ-৫ পেলে তাকে দিয়ে পৃথিবীর কিছু হবে না। তাই পাঠ্যবই পড়ার পাশাপাশি শিক্ষার্থীদের আরও অনেক কিছুই করতে হবে। তাদেরকে বেশি বেশি আউট বই পড়তে হবে। ছবি আঁকতে হবে। গান লিখতে হবে।

হুমায়ূন আহমেদ প্রসঙ্গে তিনি বলেন, হুমায়ূন আহমেদ খুব ছোটবেলা থেকেই বইপড়া শুরু করেন। যে কারণে তিনি একজন ভালো ছাত্র হতে পেরেছিলেন। তিনি শুধু একজন মেধাবী ছাত্রই ছিলেন না। তিনি একজন জাদুকরি লেখক ছিলেন। উপন্যাস-নাটক লিখেছেন। গান লিখেছেন। কবিতা লিখেছেন। তিনি খুব সুন্দর ছবিও আঁকতে পারতেন। একজন ভালো ছাত্রকে সবকিছুই পারতে হয়।

অনুষ্ঠানে শহীদ স্মৃতি বিদ্যাপীঠের পরিচালনা কমিটির সভাপতি হুমায়ুন পত্নী মেহের আফরোজ শাওনের সভাপতিত্বে প্রধান আলোচক হিসাবে বক্তব্য রাখেন নেত্রকোনা-৩ আসনের সংসদ সদস্য অসীম কুমার উকিল।

শহীদ স্মৃতি বিদ্যাপীঠের সহকারী প্রধান শিক্ষক শরীফ আনিস আহমেদের সঞ্চালনায় অনুষ্ঠানে আরো বক্তব্য রাখেন, মেহের আফরোজ শাওনের বাবা ইঞ্জিনিয়ার মোহাম্মদ আলী, হুমায়ূন আহমেদের বোন সুফিয়া হায়দার শেফু, অন্য প্রকাশের স্বত্ত্বাধিকারী মাজহারুল ইসলামের স্ত্রী তানজিলা রহমান, কেন্দুয়া পৌরসভার মেয়র আসাদুল হক ভূইয়া, কেন্দুয়া প্রেসক্লাবের সভাপতি অ্যাডভোকেট আব্দুল কাদির ভূইয়া প্রমুখ।

প্রসঙ্গত, ২০০৬ সালে নেত্রকোনার কেন্দুয়া উপজেলার কুতুবপুর গ্রামে শহীদ স্মৃতি বিদ্যাপীঠ প্রতিষ্ঠা করেন প্রয়াত কথাসাহিত্যিক হুমায়ূন আহমেদ। সম্প্রতি স্কুলটি এমপিওভুক্ত হয়েছে।

বাংলাদেশ জার্নাল/আরকে

https://www.bd-journal.com/bangladesh/94751/পাকিস্তানের-নাম-মুখে-আনলে-টুথব্রাশ-করি-জাফর-ইকবাল?fbclid=IwAR0NHFFc90HoT8MV0APtyIucKTbIuyQuc8JeFrPrRUa75pxwAzzH30kDzqQ
Literally no one in Pakistan even cares, we don't go about our day and think how we could make Bangladesh hate us less, get over yourself you're not that important. @Hakikat ve Hikmet

"India and BD are like husband and wife" - BD FM Abdul Momen

In Sheriat, marriage between a Mushrik and a Muslim is Haram. As such, they remain in a constant state of Zina. And, kids born out of it are illegitimate....

Looks like Pak failed to kill even this bastard!!! It's a parody of military ops....

Another note for this bastard: the entire officers' crops of BD's paramilitary was killed like rats by the very soldiers they command and inside their own base!!! And, their wives and daughters were being raped for day in and day out while the entire BD Army stood idle....
Agreed

11th November 2019

নেত্রকোনা প্রতিনিধি

বাংলাদেশ জার্নাল/আরকে

You can hate as much as you want . Your ex is your ex for a reason. You are already sleeping with India , even if you didn't we wouldn't give much if a eff about you as we don't about Afghans .

These people really do not represent Bangladesh. Pakistan has good impression as a Muslim nation in Bangladesh. And after this 2018 election, even AL is not using anti Pakistan rhetoric in politics too!
But it looks that some Pakistani clowns in this forum love to ignore Bangladeshis and take less the opinion of less than 1% people as standard of Bangladesh.

And do you know why these less than 1% is still active? Now I truly blame those online Pakistani clowns too who get triggerd by their message and take it as voice of Bangladesh.

Once Bangladeshis tried to convince Pakistanis, but now this tradition is vanishing too. Too much arrogance is very harmful and some Pakistanis are too much arrogant and feel soooo big. Well that's the reason Pakistan broke in to two piece before 48 years. They just love to talk big but do not listen to the mainstream.
If a Pakistani opens up a thread , would you not feel like us . Don't tell how pacifist you are . Your representatives say that ( India and BD are husband and wife ) . What an illegitimate relationship . We are glad we broke into two pieces before this BD spread like cancer in whole Pakistan .

what hatred? I've known hundreds of bangladeshis in the west, haven't found a hater yet. all of them have great love got Pakistan...its not uncommon to see Pakistani Bangladeshi married couples in america.
There are Pakistani and Indians friends in UK and USA and other countries but we talking about who live in Pakistan .

Wait wuttt o_O how the hell does a toothbrush cleans a mind? :|
This nigga instead should use Hydrochloric Acid to clean his brain fart.

Meanwhile Bangla Army says that they clean their hands with H2SO4 after using Pakistan made Alkhalid tanks in their arsenal.
Rofl

Amazing to see how many here took the bait.

@Riyad

Nice job.
Classic doctrine of divide and rule. Atleast I think this mole @Riyad deserve a salute now ( as enemy mole of course; I wish raw will increase his salary!) . How easily he can do this job. Well who said that bangal is hujuke nation? Since now I will replace the word "Hujuge Bengali" with "Hujuge Pakistani".

Oh F*.... not this BS again! :lol: Who really gives a shi.t about what the Bangla people think about Pakistan. The new generation of Pakistanis don't even know where BD is, and don't give two hoots about BD.
BD is an unimportant country, and I am against Pakistan having diplomatic relations with BD. It is waste of resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom