What's new

Pakistani Biharis used to treat us, Bengalis as their slaves - Mukti Bahini fighter

Why are you crushing their fantasies?

What did they do to you? :P Is it ever since they (BD cricket team) refused to tour Pakistan or something? :D
they are our ex-brothers so i have not to misguide them . abut cricket now they are also getting same taste no one is going BD to play they have invited afghanistan .

they are our ex-brothers so i have not to misguide them . abut cricket now they are also getting same taste no one is going BD to play they have invited afghanistan .

Haha saab I just remember you bringing it up in some other thread....that you were bitter to them ever since that snub by these ex-brothers.

Anyway you showed them the mirror here nicely. Good job.

HAHAHAHA....what a desperate distortion. The whole idea of the land swap (not give away) was to make it a lot easier to protect the border (by easier fencing) from the hordes of illegals and smugglers that we would otherwise have to put bullets into when we catch them.

Hasina is our pawn...and by extension BAL too....and forever will be. They are the tribute chumps from liberation war....they know what danda dada has....and that they must appease and bow for him to not show it.
@Doyalbaba this you your answer . i have nothing more to contribute .

feel sorry for you guys mujeeb did not give you guys freedom but change your capital from islamabad to new delhi

The whole idea of the land swap (not give away) was to make it a lot easier to protect the border (by easier fencing)
If that was land swap then we would have seen 1:1 exchange.But in reality we got 40 sq. km more then what we lost.India didn't even asked to be compensated by 40 sq. km from elsewhere.Not only that India handed over several sq. km after that deal in two separate occasion.
https://defence.pk/threads/india-decides-to-handover-land-to-bangladesh.444246/

Haha saab I just remember you bringing it up in some other thread....that you were bitter to them ever since that snub by these ex-brothers.

Anyway you showed them the mirror here nicely. Good job.
this all episode was hell mistake . jinnah agree on two pakistan was a big mistake . and then keeping them under shitty people 2 years was other mistake and then not giving them rights and boiling them was another mistake .after all that shit bhutto and yahya idiots keep country go to war was other mistake .they must have give them freedom without any war . i can see the true . but saying killing of 3 millions i lie .raping millions is a lie and sure killing of mujeeb was also a mistake .since then BD is itself a mistake they should merge with india back as 1947 . the only way to give them honorable life and better system . look at the cat fight of last 20 years they don't have two sane men to rule them . what more worse can be then two women hijacked a country and fighting like zee tv dramas ?

I ignored this crap thread all along.
The said freedom fighter probably was very poor and was expecting to be treated like a king before a rich Bihari who probably owned a factory.

If that was land swap then we would have seen 1:1 exchange.But in reality we got 40 sq. km more then what we lost.India didn't even asked to be compensated by 40 sq. km from elsewhere.Not only that India handed over several sq. km after that deal in two separate occasion.
he already explained to you they trow away land so they can better manage mine and fence the border . you fish eater do not understand it you just take it . if you know importance then ask us a peak in Kashmir can decide win or lose a battle .you may don't know abut it . india have selected his own terms on your border while he got very tough time if he try to little bit change on LOC . you know why because we understand the importance of positions .

what 40 SQkm is ? nothing but a shitty terrain and BSF report them to get away from this peace or else thousands BD guys cross the border from here . so they give it to you and now they are in better place to monitor and defend

since then BD is itself a mistake they should merge with india back as 1947

No way! You think we are that dumb and crazy? We have to keep them at arms length and have Hasina and BAL sort them out to get them ship shape to even think of an economic union much less political union way down the road.

Right now there are too many crazies and idiots in that country....lots of work to do on that front. Only a tiny bit has started.

Bengali was on PKR notes, interesting fact:

8-50-rupee-note.jpg

d2.jpg

Even British had Bengali in their note but India discarded.

More INTERESTING.

So the net amount gained means so much to you? 40 square kilometers...what is that...size of macau?

And we get to fence the border cheaply and easily as a result. Yes please!

d2.jpg

Even British had Bengali in their note but India discarded.

More INTERESTING.

Indian currency notes have bengali on them....what are you talking about "discarding"? They are even called taka.

No way! You think we are that dumb and crazy? We have to keep them at arms length and have Hasina and BAL sort them out to get them ship shape to even think of an economic union much less political union way down the road.

Right now there are too many crazies and idiots in that country....lots of work to do on that front. Only a tiny bit has started.
now that is another issue india is not gonna take back that place .i have remember a sher yaar:D.

aysi jannat ko kya karoo sahib
baad marny ke jo naseeb hoi

heey @Doyalbaba look at this these guys wanna rule you via haseena make you their colony but not willing to take you back . its mean future you have no chance for a full free stand up country .you will be in same situation as you are .

Indian currency notes have bengali on them....what are you talking about "discarding"? They are even called taka.

Ok then, never seen one. Why would you take the name of our own currency and call them taka?

heey @Doyalbaba look at this these guys wanna rule you via haseena make you their colony but not willing to take you back . its mean future you have no chance for a full free stand up country .you will be in same situation as you are .

Trust me, Hasina is far smarter than those dumb Indians. The dont know AL. AL is using India for some of its dirty core.

Ok then, never seen one. Why would you take the name of our own currency and call them taka?

What does taka mean in Bengali?

scan0009.jpg

You think we use the word "Rupee" in tamil?

Trust me, Hasina is far smarter than those dumb Indians. The dont know AL. AL is using India for some of its dirty core.

"Trust me" Bangladeshi tells Pakistani after 1971. Good one.

i wish it could be true but its not seems to me sir

Back
Top Bottom