What's new

Honoring Mrs Indira Gandhi

That is just my point that the Bangaldeshi newspapers indicate that criminals and assassins are have a heyday and also sporting political colours. There is no justice or so it appears. It appears that justice is determined by the politics of the day. The people being so frustrated, they can be agitated by any party to hold the country to ransom, as and when they decide and for how long they want. Anarchy, for the want of a better word.

The Bangladeshi politicians do that so that their political careers don't come to a crashing end. Imagine what Hasina would go through if Zia's assassination is proven in court for example. Law & Order and politics are based on the whims of it's leaders, not logic or passion. And of-course, the riches.

Where is he that he has escaped?

About me

The Bangladeshi politicians do that so that their political careers don't come to a crashing end. Imagine what Hasina would go through if Zia's assassination is proven in court for example. Law & Order and politics are based on the whims of it's leaders, not logic or passion. And of-course, the riches.

About me

Surely, Khalada can start the proceedings to nab her. After all, given the personalised way politics and justice is organised in Bangladesh, Khalada could get justice for her family.

What stops her?

The 'About Me' interested me immensely.

I thought it was about you, in the same way my good friend MBI informs us about himself.

However, the link was disappointing for it was not about you and it did not tell us where this great Bir Uttam Dalim man is, wherein he cannot be brought to justice and what is the connection between his not being brought to justice with the shenanigans of the AL!

Back
Top Bottom