What's new

First female fighter pilot in the world

Her parents were massacred by the CUP and she was one of many adopted daughters of Ataturk.....good thing she was good at what was required of her or she would have been killed like her other adopted orphan sister in flight school.....Mamluks no?

I would have normally not believe this but since the truth/or conspiracy is coming out of Turkey itself and the fact that there were many Armenian orphans during this dark times of Turkey then it can be very much possible.

The fact that Turks are trying so hard to dismiss this makes it worst....if ignored then no one would have cared including me.

So giving you facts about history and trying to correct your wrong information makes your wrong information more credible? Man... This is one of the most ridiculus thing I have ever heard... :D You just proved that you are not someone that we should debate with... You are just the stereotypical Armenian :D

Her parents were massacred by the CUP and she was one of many adopted daughters of Ataturk.....good thing she was good at what was required of her or she would have been killed like her other adopted orphan sister in flight school.....Mamluks no?

I would have normally not believe this but since the truth/or conspiracy is coming out of Turkey itself and the fact that there were many Armenian orphans during this dark times of Turkey then it can be very much possible.

The fact that Turks are trying so hard to dismiss this makes it worst....if ignored then no one would have cared including me.

And Alparslan Turkes was Greek, and Ataturk was a mason, and Mübariz İbrahimov was an Armenian agent who got caught in Azerbaijan and brain washed to kill his fellow comrades. Don't worry, only kim kardashian is not Armenian; i can tell because she is commonly referred as the 'fame slut'; basicly she's a slut willing to do anything to stay famous.

Interesting facts you present Mr Topol.....another Turk fascinated by Kim Kardashian.

LOL at Mr Topol :rofl:

A lot of Armenia bashers always pick on Kim Kardashian. There are a lot of other successful Armenians, for such a small group of people (roughly 10 million).

Examples are Andre Agassi, System of a Down, Cher, Caro Lucas.

Back
Top Bottom