What's new

Extra Judicial killings has increased in Karachi: BBC video report

Read again my post ... I didn't say anything to you but my countrymen :p:

my countrymen? are you not from Pakistan?

please tell me how can you defend MQM after JIT,target killers, letters to India, money from india, a british national as a leader.

clearly you need to see that MQM is the evil not the cure.

my countrymen? are you not from Pakistan?

My countryman means mere hum watan ........

please tell me how can you defend MQM after JIT,target killers, letters to India, money from india, a british national as a leader.

clearly you need to see that MQM is the evil not the cure.

All these allegations could not be proved yet in court of law unfortunately ............

Had Britain controlled their Citizen from provoking hate, supporting crimes in other country, Karachi would not have been in the condition it is now. How can they allow this as a civilized nation?

My countryman means mere hum watan ........

All these allegations could not be proved yet in court of law unfortunately ............

JIT is fake for you? and do you accept our courts to be fair? i am sure you won't accept them also if they say MQM is terrorist.

the only man you believe is that british national. who is a RAW agent which makes you also unpatriotic.

23 years he is living in UK and taking money from UK as his own party workers said. he calls NATO for help or india for help.

have a bit of shame before defending an enemy of Pakistan.

the only people complaining in Pakistan currently are TTP and MQM. clearly both have same problem. their assets are being hit and hit hard by our Rangers and army . InshAllah both will be finished and Pakistan willfinally have peace.

Clearly, this is all a conspiracy against the MQM...

yes everything is a conspiracy against MQM. and only right word comes out of altaf's mouth!

Last edited:
the only man you believe is that british national. who is a RAW agent which makes you also unpatriotic.

Kindly give patriotism certificate I beg to you please please .............

Back
Top Bottom