What's new

Extra Judicial killings has increased in Karachi: BBC video report

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but they just seem to be repeating MQM's claims only. BBC itself isn't saying that this is actually happening.

کراچی میں ماورائے عدالت ہلاکتیں بڑھ گئیں
13 اگست 2015 آخری اپ ڈیٹ ‭ 21:18 PST 16:18 GMT

پاکستان کی چوتھی بڑی جماعت متحدہ قومی موومینٹ پارلیمنٹ اور سندھ اسمبلی کی نشستوں سے احتجاجاً مستعفی ہوگئی ہے۔ اس کا کہنا ہے کہ کراچی میں رینجرز کی سربراہی میں جاری آپریشن ميں اُسے انتقام کا نشانہ بنایا جارہا ہے۔ ہیومن رائٹس کمیشن آف پاکستان کے مطابق قانون نافذ کرنے والے اداروں کی زیر حراست یا ان کے ساتھ مبينہ مقابلوں کے نتيجے میں ہلاکتوں میں ہر سال بتدريج اضافہ ہوا ہے۔ کراچي سے احمد رضا کي رپور

Lol

As always Mr.Gora does not like tranquility in Karachi, they like chaos and target killings.

As always Mr.Gora does not like tranquility in Karachi, they like chaos and target killings.
What do we expect from Britishers and Americans. British supported the father of terrorism, Muhammed bin Abdul Wahab. Americans supported the sanctuary of terrorism in Afghanistan to see a Soviet defeat. We are dealing hypocrates which use terrorism as a tool when it suits them and complain vociferously when they are bitten by it themselves.

the celebrations that took place in karachi today .. :pakistan::pakistan: , never seen it before :tup:

Sadly most Pakistani support these killing . Judiciary is too weak to take action .

They don't report on crimes that are dropped in Karachi. What a pathetic and hypocrite institution.

SO WHEN SAME BBC says that MQM is a terrorist party the MQM fanboys and Saathis call it a saazish and fake.

TODAY they use it to defend MQM terrorists!

amazing :jester:

however, i support the idea kill all terrorists no trial.

SO WHEN SAME BBC says that MQM is a terrorist party the MQM fanboys and Saathis call it a saazish and fake.

TODAY they use it to defend MQM terrorists!

amazing :jester:

however, i support the idea kill all terrorists no trial.

I was checking hypocritical behaviour by my countrymen ... And now got checked :p: Those who were beating the drum on allegation levelled BBC reporter OBJ and were praising BBC on its reports now they started cursing same institution and discarding completely this report because it is not appropriate for their wishes :lol:

I was checking hypocritical behaviour by my countrymen ... And now got checked :p: Those who were beating the drum on allegation levelled BBC reporter OBJ and were praising BBC on its reports now they started cursing same institution and discarding completely this report because it is not appropriate for their wishes :lol:

please read i did not disagree with BBC before or now.

my reply is the same i believe MQM is a terrorist party and i do believe that extra judical killings have increased and it is good. Timee to kill all MQM target killers.

please read i did not disagree with BBC before or now.

my reply is the same i believe MQM is a terrorist party and i do believe that extra judical killings have increased and it is good. Timee to kill all MQM target killers.

Read again my post ... I didn't say anything to you but my countrymen :p:

Back
Top Bottom