What's new

Pakistan: At least 50 killed, dozens injured in Mastung blast

You are an other retard of this forum. Not a troll, not a terrorist but an absolute retard to not see the western plots destroying Pakistan.

Correction “Saudis want the region to be stable”

Ironic, considering your Iranians mullahs is the one constantly destabilising Iraq, , Syria , Yemen , , went against Azerbaijan , outcry over Taliban win over US we so your clown foreign minister running to Delhi Hindus you jokers are born hypocrites .

Correction “Saudis want the region to be stable”

Ironic, considering your Iranians mullahs is the one constantly destabilising Iraq, , Syria , Yemen , , went against Azerbaijan , outcry over Taliban win over US we so your clown foreign minister running to Delhi Hindus you jokers are born hypocrites .
Aside from that non sense that always spew, your comment proves again you are an absolute retard

It is wrong to say that violence has surged since neighboring Afghanistan fell to the Taliban last year. Violence has surged after USA invaded Afghanistan and still remains the same even after USA has pulled out.

Exactly my point. It already existed, and may remain in place for a foreseeable future. The idea that “India is against all terrorism in Pakistan” wasn’t true after all.

What I said was India is the larger long term strategic threat, that had to be destroyed.
A hostile Afghan Republic was a long term strategic threat.

TTP was just a group that existed, that they utilised

With the fall of the Afghan Republic their was always going to be fall out, fallout that will be dealt with over a period of time

Again, my point is, every single person was blaming India for terrorism through our embassies in Afghanistan. Without realizing that the menace of terrorism already existed long before India went there. It still remains in place long after India left Afghanistan.

Balochi and the one thing they are good at 😂😂😂
If they can't smuggle, they will mass murder.
Never strive for "Halal" income. Drugs, smuggling or terrorism. That's it

Top comments from iranian bot as usual
Indeed.

What you need to do to understand the depth of your own retardness is to re-read your own non sense.

ISIS attacked Syria so Iran was responsible.

Saudi imperialists attacked poorest Arab country called Yemen then Iran was responsible.

Azerbaijan took back its lands, what the hell does that have to do with Iran? And dont play smart azz with me, i am an Azeri citizen of my own homeland.

Not even Pakistan has completely welcome Talibs in Afghanisan and yet you expect Iran embrace those backward cavemen of Afghanistan. Despite the fact that Iran had already supplied their moderate fighters with weapons to fight against Americans.

So two blasts, one killed 53+ while the other blast flattened another mosque with 40+ ppl trapped under the rubble and 7 dead confirmed there so far.

So two blasts, one killed 53+ while the other blast flattened another mosque with 40+ ppl trapped under the rubble and 7 dead confirmed there so far.

Yep the people in those regions are literal human trash, driven by fassad and victimhood

And I've said it before the killers and victims will be the same people, often from the same tribes, backgrounds, families, it's been decades and they haven't changed

Yep the people in those regions are literal human trash, driven by fassad and victimhood

And I've said it before the killers and victims will be the same people, often from the same tribes, backgrounds, families, it's been decades and they haven't changed
Your opinion means nothing

Quite perplexing.

Its not difficult to identify the suicide bomber who blew himself up and track it to the group which perpetrated this act.

The state kept on allowing undocumented citizens of neighbouring countries into Pakistan. The fear of blowback has led to this. Total failure of the state and security agencies.

In terms of preventive action, the establishment has kept the security agencies busy with abducting and killing political workers, hence no resources to manage hot areas. Again total failure attributed to establishment who have misplaced priorities or misplaced interests.

Do we have Gen Hidayat Rahman today,,? He would have said '' aur paida kar lo"..

Are the generals safe? Are their properties safe in DHA? Are their Green Cards still valid?....

If YES... this doesn't matter.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

Why so much hatred in Pakistan?

What Pakistan?... it's a military garrison... I e. A jail.

More bloody civilians dead... slaves.

P
inallilahe wa inna ilahe rajiyoun.

The outrage must translate into formidable action with measurable outcomes.

Nice... all we need are more slogans..... lol

@hussain0216, and @hatehs , may be able to explain. They hate Hindus and says so openly. Similarly there are other people, who hate anyone and everyone. That’s how there is a blast every second day in Paksiatn where Muslims kill Muslims.

The bomb blast was probably carried out by a similar nut case.

This disease of hate is ingrained in minds of people through education, communities that they stay in and god knows what else.

These hate mongeres always justify their hate by giving lame arguments, just like a murder would for his murders.

Everybody kills everybody.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom