What's new

Extra Judicial killings has increased in Karachi: BBC video report

I'm assuming you've posted this here because you agree with the complaints arising out of the MQM camp.

After seeing the type of celebrations that were held in Pakistan for Independence day, including the events held in Karachi, i have zero issue with LeAs carrying out extra-judicial killings throughout the country. These criminal has been able to survive and thrive for so long because no witnesses stoodup to them due to fear of retribution.

Whatever the rangers are doing in Karachi is working and shouldn't be stopped whether its MQM crying about, PPP crying about it or anyone else.

The ends are justifying the means and that is the bottom line as far as I'm concerned.

There is no Judiciary in Pakistan so every police/rangers encounter is "extra" judiciary kill

LoL. See, this "bbc report" does not fit the narrative that is propagated by some so it is ignored or even celebrated. But the BBC report that did fit the the world view of some people was wholeheartedly distributed wide and shown as proof in support of their arguments.

Wah, man gaei. Hypocrisy ho to aisi.

Let BBC do their bakwas. They are doing it to save their pet Altaf hussain.
Karachi is much safer and peaceful after this operation.

Where was this BC , sorry i mean BBC when 8000 people were killed in karachi during last 6 years under mqm ppp political mafia nexus.

Back
Top Bottom