What's new

Ex-Pakistani minister Ch. Fawad Hussain clarifies Pakistan will end India as whole’ over Azad Kashmir remark

War is evolving, it's no longer fought like how it was in the past. Your points make sense in the guerilla warfare sense but in a conventional modern battlefield it comes down to intelligence, tactical planning, funds, technology, and other minor details.

Maybe if we were living in the past without all this advanced technology then yes Pakistan could just waltz into India and would probably win, but the modern battlefield is entirely different today

India again won like last time, jarnails caused 1971 and now this episode of IK is another win of india with Mir Bajwa as an asset to make money by using their proxy nawaz sharif

Sir Jee: Braikaan tay paer rakho.😂😂😂
Timeline for ghazwae hind is around the middle of 2025, as per my calculations, of course half a year here or there is possible.

This is not my knowledge, I just happen to follow somebody, also that somebody has not given these dates, he has just mentioned time for certain events that would take place before the great war. For instance, Kashmiris would earn their freedom around 2025, which would be followed by the ghazwa.

Don't worry, the coming events would convince most of us that we indeed are living in a momentous period of history, 2023 alone should include big things happening around the globe. Somewhere in 2023, 24 (should not get delayed as far as 25), we will see war over Taiwan.

Kids always disagree with their daddy ,

You drug ridden punjabis and bachhabaz Pashtuns are good for nothing , even bangladeshis can beat you !

You came multiple time ,lost everytime , now your failed state is ending.
It's the other way around BTW, just stick around for a few months, we shall see what Pakistan becomes as a result of this chaos. This chaos is going to give birth to presidential system here, after that India will have to bend it's neck for the rest of it's limited life.

he fell for the Indian flame bait.
he should have used sarcasm instead and reminding how the Indian military ended up shooting down its own SAR helicopter that was sent to pick up the downed pilot from SU S-30 on 27 Feb 19. any larger scale war will only mean more own goals for Indians and a fact check that Azad Kashmiris not only shoot back and slap back harder unlike the Indian occupied Kashmiris,.
Or perhaps a witty video retort, with a one line message; “Smaller But Scrappier”

Assuming this doesn't all end in nuclear annihilation, It may not even go the way some jingoistic Indians on twitter are assuming. You might end up with a fight on two fronts, with the Chinese taking ladakh in the chaos. It doesn't seem realistic to fight a conventional war on two fronts. not to mention an insurgency in the valley which will pick up.
Indians watch a Bollywood and get all excited.

Endia needs to control its bawaseeri people. Both sides have enough people to feed and enough crap to deal with. So this bullshit commentary is useless for both sides.
Asal baat ye a k Modi ne aa k India k saray paglon ko akatha krdia a. The sane opinions of educated middle class of India are now marginalised. Jingoism is at peak.

Basically this is the mood in India after modi:

he fell for the Indian flame bait.
he should have used sarcasm instead and reminding how the Indian military ended up shooting down its own SAR helicopter that was sent to pick up the downed pilot from SU S-30 on 27 Feb 19. any larger scale war will only mean more own goals for Indians and a fact check that Azad Kashmiris not only shoot back and slap back harder unlike the Indian occupied Kashmiris,.
He didn't fall for flame bait, he used it to score a political point, without sounding immoral. He is out of power, ex minister after all, need to stay relevant.
You don't become a minister with such simplistic mind, to fall for a flame bait.

I like him he seems very progressive

I would suggest a roadmap starting off with holding both governments responsible on August 05, 2019 in a post apocalyptic war tribunal.

Let me know if you can see what is between brackets
( )

give up?

Its India's balls, no one can see it

Army ke kaam Ministers ker rahe hai, Aur Ministers ke kaam Army ker rahi hai :lol:

Pakistan’s former Federal minister and Imran Khan loyalist Fawad Hussain..

Wednesday, November 23, to offer veiled threats to India. Reacting to the Indian Army’s response on Azad Kashmir, Fawad claimed that his country would not take long to turn India into ‘Endia.’

In his unconscionable remark, the Pakistan politician asserted that if India attempted to reclaim Azad Kashmir, Pakistan would retaliate by putting an end to India.

fawad-tweet-Image-001-24112022.jpg

Fahad Chowdhury........ koi aur nahi mila kya post ke liye.. I can not waste more time on his BS statements...it was 1st and last.
1669527467628.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom