What's new

Ex-Pakistani minister Ch. Fawad Hussain clarifies Pakistan will end India as whole’ over Azad Kashmir remark

Red lines are important. Any sign of an invasion, release 50 nukes on India. No UN, no security council vote just push the red button.

Indian media reporting Mullah Jernail as COAS in Pakistan.

Bajwa and dirty harry gone, Hafiz will unleash the Ghazwa e Hind.:pakistan:

India is like a whore who has survived on ariyan dick aka Pakistan for centuries and continueously want to get impregnated once every 3rd century when it enters heat right they are in pre-heat

India is like a whore who has survived on ariyan dick aka Pakistan for centuries and continueously want to get impregnated once every 3rd century when it enters heat right they are in pre-heat
Is it like that time when we impregnated pakistan to create an illegitimate child called bangladesh ?

Is it like that time when we impregnated pakistan to create an illegitimate child called bangladesh ?

Bangladesh disagrees with you.. Stop taking credit for their war of independence..

I was impregnating you far beyond that for more then 3000 years.. Be careful what you wish for..

What do you think? These ragtag southern indians can stop their overlords punjabis, pashtuns, turks, tajiks..

We will come down like a fire breathing over you malnourished ragtags

Is Ariyan a new sub group coming from the Aryans and the Arains?

Bangladesh disagrees with you.. Stop taking credit for their war of independence..

I was impregnating you far beyond that for more then 3000 years.. Be careful what you wish for..

What do you think? These ragtag southern indians can stop their overlords punjabis, pashtuns, turks, tajiks..

We will come down like a fire breathing over you malnourished ragtags
Kids always disagree with their daddy ,

You drug ridden punjabis and bachhabaz Pashtuns are good for nothing , even bangladeshis can beat you !

You came multiple time ,lost everytime , now your failed state is ending.

Kids always disagree with their daddy ,

You drug ridden punjabis and bachhabaz Pashtuns are good for nothing , even bangladeshis can beat you !

You came multiple time ,lost everytime , now your failed state is ending.

Vegetarians arent about this life..

Vegetarians and pacifism is for you and war is for us don't forget that..

The only country in the world that sees India for what it actully is only Pakistan.. We don't buy Vegetarians as serious chellenge at the end of the tunnel

Last edited:
Vegetarians arent about this life..

Vegetarians and pacifism is for you and war is for us don't forget that..

The only country in the world that sees India for what it actully is only Pakistan.. We don't buy Vegetarians as serious chellenge at the end of the tunnel
War is evolving, it's no longer fought like how it was in the past. Your points make sense in the guerilla warfare sense but in a conventional modern battlefield it comes down to intelligence, tactical planning, funds, technology, and other minor details.

Maybe if we were living in the past without all this advanced technology then yes Pakistan could just waltz into India and would probably win, but the modern battlefield is entirely different today

War is evolving, it's no longer fought like how it was in the past. Your points make sense in the guerilla warfare sense but in a conventional modern battlefield it comes down to intelligence, tactical planning, funds, technology, and other minor details.

Maybe if we were living in the past without all this advanced technology then yes Pakistan could just waltz into India and would probably win, but the modern battlefield is entirely different today

It comes down to all these things you mentioned but I do believe we can waltz down on them in the tactical and manvouring department easier then yesteryear.. We can basically end each other but it comes down to terrain and tactical manuvering which I believe we are better then them in.. February 2019 showchased they don't have good estimation of things..

They will put their trust in ghosts which is indias vasteness but it is nothing but an illusion in the operational theater..

For Pakistan is key to make it as harsh as possible so that the indian civilians will fold fast.. Making severe conditions on the ground..

If you remove nukes Ukraine will eventually invade Russia and win conflict inside russia itself pushing them? Why because Ukraine has better organisation and tactical manuvering

Last edited:
haa, so some random article ka matlab ki hum snowflakes hai ? naa ji, galt analysis :nono:
This is a known indian publication using loaded words. Would make a uninformed neutral reader think, "poor India, they just want to 'reclaim Azad Kashmir' and here's bad boy Pakistan threatening to respond in kind"

anyway, sahi hai... politics game hi aisa h.. abhi aap k wahan siyasi instability chal ri.. we are little bit ungal baazi karing :D
siyanay kehtay hn, har sorakh me ungli nhi deni chahiye. kisi kisi me saanp bhi hota he :D

corona peak pe jab there was all this hysteria and those horrible images from here, farmer protests pe bhi, CAA/NRC protests ke time bhi... I remember some of your guys making snide remarks. That's just how it goes. 🤷‍♂️
I'll give you the political turmoil stuff CAA/NRC etc, but I think during the extreme covid related deaths in india, most Pakistanis bar some degenerates behaved honorably.

Hafiz will unleash the Ghazwa e Hind
and a thousand angels will descend the battlefield for his nusrat. :agree:

Choti choti khushian. After we kept mother india as our whore for a thousand years.

This is a known indian publication using loaded words. Would make a uninformed neutral reader think, "poor India, they just want to 'reclaim Azad Kashmir' and here's bad boy Pakistan threatening to respond in kind"

siyanay kehtay hn, har sorakh me ungli nhi deni chahiye. kisi kisi me saanp bhi hota he :D

I'll give you the political turmoil stuff CAA/NRC etc, but I think during the extreme covid related deaths in india, most Pakistanis bar some degenerates behaved honorably.

and a thousand angels will descend the battlefield for his nusrat. :agree:

Lol. No Angles will be needed as the indians have a have habit of shxxting everywhere

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom