What's new

The Never-ending Indian Obsession with Pakistan

The author has his wiring wrong. It is not India which is obsessed with Pakistan, rather vice-a-versa.

India tries its best to dissociate itself with Pakistan. India hates to be hyphenated with Pakistan anywhere on the world stage.

Unfortunately Pakistan can not but follow India everywhere like hutch puppy or a small kid following his dad.

eg.
India refuses to sign NPT, Pakistan refuses sign NPT, sighting Indian refusal to do so.

India refuses to sign CTBT, Pakistan does not sign it either, again sighting Indian refusal to do so.

India conducts nuclear tests, Pakistan follows... again sighting India..why ? Pakistan can make nuclear weapons but doesn't have the balls to test them, unless India tests first.
Have some shame pajeet.
Look at your media obsession with Pakistan.
Your big journalists like arnab goswami and gaurav arya earn their bread and butter by doing negative false propaganda against Pakistan. Even big media houses like republic Tv exist because of Pakistan. They sell according to what an average indian wants. Simple demand and supply rule at work.

The author has his wiring wrong. It is not India which is obsessed with Pakistan, rather vice-a-versa.

India tries its best to dissociate itself with Pakistan. India hates to be hyphenated with Pakistan anywhere on the world stage.

Unfortunately Pakistan can not but follow India everywhere like hutch puppy or a small kid following his dad.

eg.
India refuses to sign NPT, Pakistan refuses sign NPT, sighting Indian refusal to do so.

India refuses to sign CTBT, Pakistan does not sign it either, again sighting Indian refusal to do so.

India conducts nuclear tests, Pakistan follows... again sighting India..why ? Pakistan can make nuclear weapons but doesn't have the balls to test them, unless India tests first.

From what i've seen it's the opposite. Since I moved abroad I see Bharatis day and night begging to be related to Pakistanis. At no point can I respond to a question where I'm from in the presence of a Pajeet "same thing- Pakistani- Indian."

Your country is named after our riverbed. Even Hindustan is our land. The land of the Indus. You people worship our pre-Islamic ancestors.

"Sindhuram" seems to be a common Bharati name. In the meantime Pakistanis keep throwing away their heritage because they think it's un-Islamic while Indians pick it up and steal it.

We are presently having obsession with china but not Pakistan

It is a usual mentality you chase someone who is ahead from you... You don't obsession which behind from you

Your username states it all. Hindustan means land of the Indus.

Last edited:
"Hilal" is a monthly magazine published by ISPR

Nobody outside Pakistan took the ISPR (Pak Army's propaganda wing) seriously, and now, thanks to Bajwa and co., even the "ill-informed" youth in Pakistan don't take the ISPR seriously either.
Didn't you guys use to believe in the fairy-tales of ISPR? You wil believe it once again if IK comes to power and makes a deal with the establishment, NRO 2.0

Lack of education and critical thinking allowed the ISPR to brainwash 3 generations. On their payrolls were agents like OP who would repeat everything they were told like a bot. The post-2022 enlightenment will be short lived. ISPR is going to learn new tips on mind-control from Iron Brother China to enslave Pakistanis for another 70 years.

From what i've seen it's the opposite. Since I moved abroad I see Bharatis day and night begging to be related to Pakistanis. At no point can I respond to a question where I'm from in the presence of a Pajeet "same thing- Pakistani- Indian."

Your country is named after our riverbed. Even Hindustan is our land. You people worship our pre-Islamic ancestors.

"Sindhuram" seems to be a common Bharati name. In the meantime Pakistanis keep throwing away their heritage because they think it's un-Islamic while Indians pick it up and steal it.

Your username states it all. Hindustan means land of the Indus.
Sindhuram seems to be a common INdian name? What are you smoking? The lack of education in Pakistanis is beyond shameful.

It's the Pakistanis begging to be Indian. I can show you hundreds of restaurants in every nation which are Pakistani or BD run but claim to be"Indian" restaurants. The shamelessness of the average Pakistani in US/UK knows no bounds.

Didn't you guys use to believe in the fairy-tales of ISPR? You wil believe it once again if IK comes to power and makes a deal with the establishment, NRO 2.0

Lack of education and critical thinking allowed the ISPR to brainwash 3 generations. On their payrolls were agents like OP who would repeat everything they were told like a bot. The post-2022 enlightenment will be short lived. ISPR is going to learn new tips on mind-control from Iron Brother China to enslave Pakistanis for another 70 years.

Sindhuram seems to be a common INdian name? What are you smoking? The lack of education in Pakistanis is beyond shameful.

It's the Pakistanis begging to be Indian. I can show you hundreds of restaurants in every nation which are Pakistani or BD run but claim to be"Indian" restaurants. The shamelessness of the average Pakistani in US/UK knows no bounds.

Indians exhibit a much higher degree of delusion and susceptibility to brainwashing compared to Pakistanis.

Now crawl back under your rock, Indian

We are presently having obsession with china but not Pakistan

It is a usual mentality you chase someone who is ahead from you... You don't obsession which behind from you
Than why your politicians and military leader ship spew venom against Pakistan to invade Pakistan and take it back our part of Kashmir and GB time to time

Than why your politicians and military leader ship spew venom against Pakistan to invade Pakistan and take it back our part of Kashmir and GB time to time

just vote for politics......

Kashmir banega pakistan by pakistani leaders
we will get back - pak kashmir and GB by indian leaders

all are just vote politics.... not related to reality

Considering there are a lot more nationalities here other than Indians ..your argument doesn't hold water.

Are you suggesting, people of all other nationalities except Pakistanis.. are here because they are obsessed with Pakistan?
Other nationalities are here for different reasons. bhartis are here because of a unhealthy obsession with Pakistan.

ISPR and PA have controlled all the aspects of life in our neighbour for last 76 years. They decide what is the agenda and what is the truth for the entire nation.

This article is by the ISPR and is being sold here by our brethren who have grown up under the umbrella education of the same system.

ISPR and PA have controlled all the aspects of life in our neighbour for last 76 years. They decide what is the agenda and what is the truth for the entire nation.

This article is by the ISPR and is being sold here by our brethren who have grown up under the umbrella education of the same system.
Many are on direct payroll os ISPR.
ISPR has adapted China's communist demographic control methods in past decade. Pakistan is now becoming lesser and lesser Islamic and more comuunist every single day.

The irony is Pak is here today because it intervened in Afg when Soviet's installed a communist govt there. Life has come a full circle, now Afg has an Ilsamic govt and Pak is becoming communist.

No but it's noticeable enough. Also there's a difference between a Pakistani running an Indian cuisine restaurant and mingling Pakistani food with Indian food.

I go to a Japanese restaurant sometimes runned by Chinese people. They don't claim to be Japanese or the food to be Chinese.

Indians day and night beg to be related to Pakistanis, claiming the British 'divided' us. How can you deny this? Are you telling me Indians don't?

Akhand Bharat is a popular dream in India. The name of the country itself is after a Pakistani riverbed.

No but it's noticeable enough. Also there's a difference between a Pakistani running an Indian cuisine restaurant and mingling Pakistani food with Indian food.

I go to a Japanese restaurant sometimes runned by Chinese people. They don't claim to be Japanese or the food to be Chinese.

Indians day and night beg to be related to Pakistanis, claiming the British 'divided' us. How can you deny this? Are you telling me Indians don't?

Akhand Bharat is a popular dream in India. The name of the country itself is after a Pakistani riverbed.
Whataboutism.Those restaurants clearly call themselves Indian restaurant, have dishes with city name like delhi mumbai in the menu. They try to HIDE their identity because Pakistanis are pit on worldwide while India has made a positive image.

Whataboutism.Those restaurants clearly call themselves Indian restaurant, have dishes with city name like delhi mumbai in the menu. They try to HIDE their identity because Pakistanis are pit on worldwide while India has made a positive image.

Selling Bharati food is not the same claiming to be Bharati. If you think Pakistanis have a bad image, Bharatis have it worse. Even your closest allies think horribly of you.

You're not wrong about Pakistanis, but Bharatis have it worse. You can also see how much you're made fun of in the media for your funny accents.

Apu in the Simpsons is the classic image of an Indian in the American mindset.

Selling Bharati food is not the same claiming to be Bharati. If you think Pakistanis have a bad image, Bharatis have it worse. Even your closest allies think horribly of you.

You're not wrong about Pakistanis, but Bharatis have it worse. You can also see how much you're made fun of in the media for your funny accents.

Apu in the Simpsons is the classic image of an Indian in the American mindset.
Show me one INDIAN running a restaurant called Lahore Special or the Kharachi Hub?

I can show you hundreds of disgusting Pakistanis hiding behind Indian names and Indian restaurants. Sometimes Indians get bad name because these same Pakistan pretend to be Indian when out in public, they're just too asahmed to call themselves Pakistani.

It's not a puzzle nor an equation of the universe. Indian obsession with Pakistan has a dominant religious purpose.

British crown did not divide the territory between India and Pakistan but rather Pakistan and not-Pakistan.

Post independence, the imposition of Indian identity upon the masses was under the sole pretext that they are not Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom