What's new

BJP will occupy "Azad Kashmir" and make it integral part of India, it's our promise: Union minister Jitendra Singh

The point is that we hear twenty-year old experts spouting about institutions and areas of expertise about which they know Jack Squat, and congratulating themselves in little asides on the clever ways they have trapped those silly Indians.

How come you run away like little bunny rabbits every time a blunt question is asked?

Ignoring the rest of your gibberish and to the point, Its a proven fact that India is a 3rd world 3rd rate shythole with zero Industrial base, And yet you make tall claims, and the moment you are nailed you immediately bring in Pak, WHY?... My question was very very simple, You cant even make a simple piston engine for Arjunk that itself is a copy but make fighter jets build rockets that lob tin cans in orbit, does this add up.. And this is just the tip of the iceberg there are volumes on what and how Indains do things.

Interacted with many Indians, they are born to hate Pakistan.

Their delusion and obsession with Pak are off the chart.

Ignoring the rest of your gibberish and to the point, Its a proven fact that India is a 3rd world 3rd rate shythole with zero Industrial base,
Sure.

So why make such heavy weather of it? Just walk in. If you had any brains, you would be looking at other threads for clues.

And yet you make tall claims, and the moment you are nailed you immediately bring in Pak, WHY?
Nailed?

Some fanboy shoves in a crowing, triumphal post with a few emojis, and that's nailed?

build rockets that lob tin cans in orbit, does this add up
It's the world's tin cans, not ours. We earn money out of putting other people's satellites in orbit. More at a single shot than 'tallest, deepest'.

Sure.

So why make such heavy weather of it? Just walk in. If you had any brains, you would be looking at other threads for clues.

Nailed?

Some fanboy shoves in a crowing, triumphal post with a few emojis, and that's nailed?
Come back when you have improved your comprehension then go and translate Russkie/Jewish manuals.

Arjunk that itself is a copy
I realise that for psychological self-preservation you have to keep saying this. Both the Arjun and the Tejas were designed almost literally under my nose. So what do you know about their being copied?

What staggers me is how clueless script kiddies come on line with big, big claims on technology, with not the slightest inkling of what is going on.

Down in the year 2001, the GM for mainframe computing in the organisation where I worked put together a team of 500 programmers in 3 months' time, for one single organisation. I now have to listen to a middle-aged misfit telling me about what we can and cannot do.

Wow.

Come back when you have improved your comprehension then go and translate Russkie/Jewish manuals.
Done that already.

29 aircraft types, into SGML.

And which part of my comprehension did you figure needed improvement? None of you have yet answered what I asked about the SLVs, none of you have any idea about the technology that goes into these systems and their sub-systems. I had a team of 150 programmers handling hard real time systems. Would you even know what language was involved?

Delusional Indian can keep dreaming.
The locals of Kashmir do not want to be a part of India.

Do tell.

I've watched ISRO grow in front of my eyes. I've already mentioned this, but since fanboys, counting you as one, have convenient memories, that has already been steered away from.

I had asked about the SLVs that were mentioned; nobody came back to me. This - ISRO and IT - seems to be one more trope like the one million Indian soldiers in Kashmir trope.

The point is that we hear twenty-year old experts spouting about institutions and areas of expertise about which they know Jack Squat, and congratulating themselves in little asides on the clever ways they have trapped those silly Indians.

How come you run away like little bunny rabbits every time a blunt question is asked?

Either you have interacted with the wrong Indians, or you have gone out there looking for hate for Pakistan.

Not fun, pathetic.

It isn't the kids making horses' arses of themselves that is depressing, because kids have always managed to do that. I remember having mentioned the fact the only year that my Tata IT-related organisation scored over TCS in software exports, and the old hickory of the industry, F. C. Kohli, asking an irritated question about that.

It's the older people, those in their late 30s and early 40s, going around saying utterly ridiculous things that reminds one very sharply that for every ten bhakts we have, they have one or two of these types, and that just fits into the demographics.

Have to live with that, but with this forum presenting a distilled version of outside society.
I come from a family with history of hard work ethics. Therefore, I respect everyone’s work and efforts, especially scientific or engineering. I didn’t start the mud slinging, a bharti did. I just put him in his place.

Meanwhile in words of Al-Beruni:
“The Hindus believe that there is no country but theirs, no nation like theirs, no kings like theirs, no religion like theirs, no science like theirs.”

I wish you and your country fellows good luck.

I realise that for psychological self-preservation you have to keep saying this. Both the Arjun and the Tejas were designed almost literally under my nose. So what do you know about their being copied?

What staggers me is how clueless script kiddies come on line with big, big claims on technology, with not the slightest inkling of what is going on.

Down in the year 2001, the GM for mainframe computing in the organisation where I worked put together a team of 500 programmers in 3 months' time, for one single organisation. I now have to listen to a middle-aged misfit telling me about what we can and cannot do.

Wow.

Done that already.

And which part of my comprehension did you figure needed improvement? None of you have yet answered what I asked about the SLVs, none of you have any idea about the technology that goes into these systems and their sub-systems. I had a team of 150 programmers handling hard real time systems. Would you even know what language was involved?
I work on real time systems for a living. I had planned to write about origins of SLV. But, I would say you believe whatever you want to.
I have seen quality of work by Indians first hand.

Last edited:
I didn’t start the mud slinging, a bharti did. I just put him in his place.
Next time it happens, I will join you.

Meanwhile in words of Al-Beruni:
“The Hindus believe that there is no country but theirs, no nation like theirs, no kings like theirs, no religion like theirs, no science like theirs.”
:rofl:

Ouch!

BUT we didn't have Al-Beruni writing us up, and we didn't have people who depend on his views to figure out what Indians are today. What losers we are.

I wish you and your country fellows good luck.
Thank you very kindly.

I work on real time systems for a living. I had planned to write about origins of SLV. But, I would say you believe whatever you want to.
Yeah, sure. There's no thread ban, or social ban, or ban of any sort. In other words, you are still free to write.

I have seen quality of work by Indians first hand.
Snap.

So have I.

What a coincidence, Sir-jee.

Last edited:
Delusional Indian can keep dreaming.
Believe me it just boggles the mind how delusional they are

Wow.

Done that already.

Absolutely amazing, you proved my point without a shadow of a doubt, Go back and read my post and stop where your comprehension fails. I challenge you....

Absolutely amazing, you proved my point without a shadow of a doubt, Go back and read my post and stop where your comprehension fails. I challenge you....
What amazes me is how he is going to make India take all of Kashmir, that how?

Did the lunatic Indian see the demographics or geography of Kashmir?

What makes him think that Muslims in Pakistani Kashmir wants to be part of India?

Last edited:
What amazes me is how is going to make India take all of Kashmir, that how?

Did the lunatic Indian see the demographics or geography of Kashmir?

What makes him think that Muslims in Pakistani Kashmir wants to be part of India?

Its well know that you cannot reason with an Indian

Don't, please.

It is cloying to deal with people who put words together, stay far away from facts or tangible numbers and think that they are some kind of Wunderkind. 40 year old wunderkinder.

I am trying to taper off my exposure to fanboys. Go and play battleships or something.

Back
Top Bottom