What's new

BJP will occupy "Azad Kashmir" and make it integral part of India, it's our promise: Union minister Jitendra Singh

Those "random junkies" won't be fighting alone

They would be fighting alongside 550k strong military that contains a very fast evolving airforce, very strong armoured units, very well equipped artillery, excellent SIGINT, very well equipped electronic countermeasures and highly trained special forces

So think again if you think it is going to be easy. It would be a death trap and you surely don't have appetites for such death traps

No they won't..not withstanding the fact that Pakistan won't be able to commit any major assests to AJK because of geography as well as the fact that it needs to still defend the western border. Most probably like in the last Pakistan has to try to choke India in the deserts of Rajasthan ans Punjab to strech the IA. Without China you guys are toast. Most probably, given the political situation in your country, without China's support and mounting global pressure (who will most likely side with India) they will be on the negotiating table sooner rather than later to make a deal.

No they won't..not withstanding the fact that Pakistan won't be able to commit any major assests to AJK because of geography as well as the fact that it needs to still defend the western border. Most probably like in the last Pakistan has to try to choke India in the deserts of Rajasthan ans Punjab to strech the IA. Without China you guys are toast. Most probably, given the political situation in your country, without China's support and mounting global pressure (who will most likely side with India) they will be on the negotiating table sooner rather than later to make a deal.

Well you can have your delusions and send your soldiers right in the death trap. None of us have any problem with it

All and everyone of our asset would be readily available to slaughter the enemy and we don't even need Chinese to help us. Everyone of our asset is ready to defend AJK.We alone are enough to handle you guys

But since you are too high on delusions to accept facts and realities all I can say is that bring it on and bring it quickly ;)

The last step is pushing anti-Pakistan elements in AJK and hoping that someone like NS or Zardari is in power to force a “settlement” and finish Kashmir off while they start off in GB.

This would be a US-sanctioned operation and the US doesn't hope: it plans; it executes.

Buying out Pakistani politicians is a lazy afternoon's job. The trick is to buy off the military establishment so the acquiescence is arranged before the action. Money goes a long way, and I don't know how much of the Pakistani military establishment has children and/or assets in the West.

All this talk of China intervening is irrelevant.

Sometimes PDF terrifies me.

Well, regardless of how extravagant it may sound, the fact remains that separating Pakistani Kashmir from Pakistan would be sweet for the US. Either a puppet regime or annexation to India would serve US interests. It would kill off CPEC, give India access to Central Asia, and also allow easier mischief in Xinjiang.

Sometimes.

It must be a coincidence.

Those are the moments it terrifies me.

How the dickens did you get away with only 318 messages having been on the forum two months longer than me?
PDF is not even glimpses of what it used to be.
But, I am not complaining, perhaps it reflects the changing times (and we are getting older).

Well, regardless of how extravagant it may sound, the fact remains that separating Pakistani Kashmir from Pakistan would be sweet for the US. Either a puppet regime or annexation to India would serve US interests. It would kill off CPEC, give India access to Central Asia, and also allow easier mischief in Xinjiang.

This guy has been spewing alot of nonsense and hack this sounds like when little babies are being given milk and sometimes they spit out remnants of it.

Also why has this thread gone 18 pages.. This thread is devoid of all intellect..

Let me put it in simple language for everyone... 18 million people will die in Delhi within 20 minutes of engagement including 20 million plus will meet demise in Mumbai itself with the nearby area being radioactivated.. Hack you can add all major Indian population centers including a savage nuclear winter to follow..

This will not be anything you envision my man this could theorically turn into the end of the Indian civilistation as we know it besides they can't conventionally defeat US in these mountainous regions..

They will lose all cities including meet stiff resistance and pushed back as it is unfeasible to do offensive on our territories due terrain but we could definitely push thru india in a counter-offensive as the terrain is suitable.. make the calculations this can only go one way as mother nature will deny them advances but give us access

Last edited:
This guy has been spewing alot of nonsense and hack this sounds like when little babies are being given milk and sometimes they spit out remnants of it.

Also why has this thread gone 18 pages.. This thread is devoid of all intellect..

Let me put it in simple language for everyone... 18 million people will die in Delhi within 20 minutes of engagement including 20 million plus will meet demise in Mumbai itself with the nearby area being radioactivated.. Hack you can add all major Indian population centers including a savage nuclear winter to follow..

This will not be anything you envision my man this could theorically turn into the end of the Indian civilistation as we know it besides they can't conventionally defeat US in these mountainous regions..

They will lose all cities including meet stiff resistance and pushed back as it is unfeasible to do offensive on our territories due terrain but we could definitely push thru india in a counter-offensive as the terrain is suitable.. make the calculations this can only go one way as mother nature will deny them advances but give us access
You couldn't wait to get to some private place before relieving yourself, could you?

Poor fellow.

Joins at 7:52 am.

Lets loose at 4:09 pm.

PDF is not even glimpses of what it used to be.
But, I am not complaining, perhaps it reflects the changing times (and we are getting older).
Please let us not lose touch. I am charmed to find someone of my vintage - actually, my senior in terms of tenure - and want to keep this up.

Please e-mail me, since I may not be able to come up with bon-bons that will amuse you and lure you out of your hiding places.

he probably would but then the call goes out to all Pakistanis abroad then the game will change. no western propagnda machine or voice can stop us becuase we are immune to their bull shit.
PML-N and PPP will support BJP in this adventure. Oh yeah, that fat Indian diesel Mullah is also expected to fight anti-Pakistan Jihad.
I just like women of all colors
And then India will become nuke waste land as a result
If wishes were horses.

What is stopping the Indians? Instead of making their outlandish threats, they should make a move and see how that ends up for them.

Talk is cheap.

Radio Pakistan Twitter account , Facebook page is true Pakistani Foreign policy tool . They have blocked it now so that no one counter their lies in India while investment has been made to modernize it as well .
Support Radio Pakistan as well .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom