What's new

BJP will occupy "Azad Kashmir" and make it integral part of India, it's our promise: Union minister Jitendra Singh

indian journalist used used the word Azad in his / her article. Reality.
your retired jarnail used this word (per the article). Reality
indian politicians did pass the resolution (per the article). Reality
And indian military is not respecting that resolution. Pretty much straight forward conclusion

Actually PDF auto changes the word. Check the actual link to see what word was used. I can't use it because that will also get auto changed.

Resolutions don't count for much, if at all such a resolution was made. I passed a resolution in my house saying my neighbour shall not play Honey Singh songs loudly and gave it to my wife. She gave me pakodas in the same piece of paper.

It's like saying that there will be an explosion in aeroplane in 2mins.
Really? That is the simily you want to give for break up of India?
For Israel, there will be no Israel after 2027.
Now this is going towards someone on some good stuff to smoke.
And India might attack even way before that on Pakistan.
Now this confirms that you guys get better stuff to smoke then some of us this side. Lucky you.
A lot of fun ahead.
Fun has already started for me. Can’t get better than reading some of the comments here.

8 years to go?

Well India started buying arms from Israel in late 90s. Why didn’t India break before that?
If Israel vanishes in 2030, then wouldn’t there be any other nation to meet Indian defence needs?

Would you share the secret here, unless it is so secret that India shouldn’t know about it.
8 years to go…

First, the Satellite Launch Vessels were designed for satellite launches. You need to check with experts of your own choice that these are not the same as ballistic missiles designed for nuclear warheads deliveries.

Second, the Satellite Launch Vessels were designed and launched by ISRO. ISRO does not do military work, but military satellites have been launched by ISRO vessels. There is a distinction, that I hope you understand.

Third, I would like to know how you think these Satellite Launch Vessels were 'developed'. I am curious since my team was intimately connected to one of them, the PSLV.
will probably write a thread on it at sometime in future. Too tired, and busy with high priority stuff at the moment.

Actually PDF auto changes the word. Check the actual link to see what word was used. I can't use it because that will also get auto changed.

Okay my bad then.

Resolutions don't count for much, if at all such a resolution was made. I passed a resolution in my house saying my neighbour shall not play Honey Singh songs loudly and gave it to my wife. She gave me pakodas in the same piece of paper.

So then the real question is .......... is indian military really subservient to the civilian government as we are made to believe? Or it really does run its own show.

Your problem.

Typo error I meant disrespect but missed the first three alphabets. But why would you try to ignore it.

So what? That changes nothing.

It is not our politician claiming to invade and take Pakistani Kashmir, it is an extremist hate filled indian doing that ............ did you miss that part oldie?

Again, if the use of that word makes you so excited, that should show you that you have little to celebrate.

Yep we don't go on make movies and make a mountain out of a mole hill, you indians did and do. A handful of hindus died and you went on totally distorting the facts and reality.

Again, if the use of that word makes you so excited, that should show you that you have little to celebrate.

Excited? We took it, by force, by invading .......... must be difficult to live with that fact, reason every now and then a petty politician has to pass statements about retaking right oldie.

They have passed many resolutions. Who cares?

Just goes to show what you know about the military. They don't go about respecting resolutions. They carry out objectives set by their political leadership (in India; in Pakistan, it may be different).

Then next time when you are excited and try to celebrate the lie that india is the biggest democracy and its military serves the civilian government just remember your own words.

In Pakistan it is straight forward not wrapped in a pile of lies and bollywood bubbles, Parliament passed a resolution to not become part of conflict in Yemen and Pakistani armed forces respected that, the political leadership decided that it is time to teach next door neighbors a lesson, next day the whole world saw what happened in the bright day light.

On the other hand indian military it seems is running its own show, they don't even feel embarrassed to tell lies.

In Pakistan it is straight forward not wrapped in a pile of lies and bollywood bubbles, Parliament passed a resolution to not become part of conflict in Yemen and Pakistani armed forces respected that, the political leadership decided that it is time to teach next door neighbors a lesson, next day the whole world saw what happened in the bright day light.

Which civilian setup asked them to take over the country and throw the civilian government?
Or is that called a coup? Parliament resolution for that too?

What about Kargil? A resolution based decision or fanciful flight of an ambitious general?

Pakistan Army is a professional force but someone suggesting what you are, is a little over the top considering the history of elected government’s tenures in Pakistan.

Last edited:
So then the real question is .......... is indian military really subservient to the civilian government as we are made to believe? Or it really does run its own show.

The resolution is mainly about condemning Pakistan's action in Kashmir, saying Kashmir is inseparable from India and so on. It also says that India is capable of maintaining its integrity (implying it can retake it), but does not remotely talk about the intent to retake it. I am sure you know that an operation to take back other parts of Kashmir requires a more express sanction than such a resolution.

but these resolutions are enablers, they provide legal cover to naked aggression.

Armed forces get much of their immunity from AFSPA, which is much older though, from 1942. Like most British era laws it has been retained. It has been amended to include various other conflict zones.

Armed forces get much of their immunity from AFSPA, which is much older though, from 1942. Like most British era laws it has been retained. It has been amended to include various other conflict zones.

Is Kasmir a conflict zone or integral part of the country?

Really? That is the simily you want to give for break up of India?

Now this is going towards someone on some good stuff to smoke.

Now this confirms that you guys get better stuff to smoke then some of us this side. Lucky you.

Fun has already started for me. Can’t get better than reading some of the comments here.
The problem in this situation is, you are actually right. I am writing something without any evidence without any thing already hot in current affairs. I accept that. And this is sufficient to declare all my claims as false.
But, I am a guy who believes in mysticism, even if they don't make any sense. So I have predictions, I even have some dreams in which I saw few things. So far few things came out to be true, and about other things I am not sure.
So let's see in next 5 years.
May be I am a proven illusioned person. And I will accept it. But 2027 is an special year according to few sources, and let's see whether they are right or not.

Is Kasmir a conflict zone or integral part of the country?

My choice of words does not matter. But conflicts can happen in integral parts too. AFSPA is applicable in Manipur, some districts of Arunachal and was in Punjab too but was withdrawn with normalcy restored.

My choice of words does not matter. But conflicts can happen in integral parts too. AFSPA is applicable in Manipur, some districts of Arunachal and was in Punjab too but was withdrawn with normalcy restored.

Kashmiris accuse the Indian Union of colonial intentions just like in Manipur or Assam using the instruments of resolutions and Darwinian laws

Back
Top Bottom