What's new

BJP will occupy "Azad Kashmir" and make it integral part of India, it's our promise: Union minister Jitendra Singh

Also Kashmiri fighters bogged down around half a million indian troops in the region. Imagine what happens when you attack a professional army equipped with latest tech. They wont be offering tea I tell you that.

Yup

And not to forget role of China in all this conflict

Even if we assume that it wouldn't step in practically in the armed conflict, it would surely have no issues helping Pakistan materialistically during the conflict against its own rival

But I am pretty sure the nation that has been declared the most ignorant nation in the world would surely overlook all these facts and would do something stupid in future and we need to keep evolving to counter and negate that threat when it would come

Speaking to reporters, Jitendra Singh said that just like the government abrogated Article 370, which was "'beyond the imagination" of people, it will also make PoJK an integral part of India.

View attachment 826692
Union minister Jitendra Singh said on Sunday that the BJP government will keep its promise to "liberate" Pakistan-occupied Jammu and Kashmir (PoJK), Union Minister Jitendra Singh said on Sunday.

Speaking to reporters, Singh said that just like the government abrogated Article 370, which was "'beyond the imagination" of people, it will also make PoJK an integral part of India.

“Parliament passed a resolution unanimously in 1994, emphasising that Pakistan must vacate parts of Jammu and Kashmir under its illegal occupation. It is our promise to liberate the PoJK,” the Union minister said.

Singh, who is the minister of state for the Prime Minister's Office (PMO), was in Jammu to unveil a 20-ft statue of Maharaja Gulab Singh, the founder of erstwhile J&K state - in Kathua district.

“When we spoke about scrapping Article 370, it was beyond the imagination of many people. Now, Article 370 is removed and it was done in accordance with the BJP's promise. Likewise, former prime minister AB Vajpayee had predicted a landslide victory for the party in 1980, which was again beyond the thinking of the people.

"The Modi government took over and under his leadership, all the pledges and promises made to the people, including liberation of POJK, will be fulfilled,” Singh said.

Several leaders and ministers of the BJP have time and again asserted that Azad Kashmir will be freed from Pakistan's illegal occupation and made

Last month, Lieutenant General KJS Dhillon (retired) said that Azad Kashmir will become a part of India “at an appropriate time” as the country is bound by its Parliamentary resolution to this effect.

Earlier, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh had said that the Modi government will change the face of Jammu and Kashmir with its development works so much that people from Azad Kashmir will demand to be part of India.

Wishful thinking by hardline Hindus may end up losing their own territories to hungry neighbours. :lol:
Indians will break India, and that is our promise.

Any timelines for this?

This question because I have been hearing this from experts on news channels in Pakistan for last decade and a half (even before Modi came to power). They all claimed it to occur within a couple of years. I got worried but nothing happened.
Haven’t seen any drastic thing happening within India that would contribute towards this event.

Really...? Thats what ur game plan is? Pitching some random junkie armed with an AK against a million strong infantry..? Not to mention air support, armoured units, SIGINT, electronic countermeasures and special forces. Good..i think this gonna be easier tham we thought. And imo China will not come to save Ajk..they might condemn india and give speeches supporting "iron brother" Pakistan though.

Your daalkhor products of rape have to face a million man professional armed forces first - one that has faced battle for 20 years and emerged victorious where NATO failed.

In 1947 you bhangees planned the invasion with Dogra. His forces even took away the farming tools of Muslims before the RSS and Indian army invaded. The moment you faced the armed tribes you turned and ran.

We have learnt from that mistake. Today every household is armed and trained to fire those weapons. Even us expats learn when we visit home as youngsters.

A few thousand armed freedom fighters practically forced your armed forces out to the forests of the Kashmir valley in the 90s. Today its being ratcheted up in Jammu.

Any timelines for this?

This question because I have been hearing this from experts on news channels in Pakistan for last decade and a half (even before Modi came to power). They all claimed it to occur within a couple of years. I got worried but nothing happened.
Haven’t seen any drastic thing happening within India that would contribute towards this event.
Around 2030. Israel will not be there to provide weapons anymore.

I am talking about Indian Defence Forum where each and every member call repeatedly Pakistan as a Pork*****.
I must go there. But I know what you mean. I despise them, they are not worthy of respect or honour.

Around 2030. Israel will not be there to provide weapons anymore.
8 years to go?

Well India started buying arms from Israel in late 90s. Why didn’t India break before that?
If Israel vanishes in 2030, then wouldn’t there be any other nation to meet Indian defence needs?

Would you share the secret here, unless it is so secret that India shouldn’t know about it.

We aren’t p*ssies! Pakistan is a country made up of many warrior nations!
If war happens mujahids will rise from every corner of Pakistan and crush taghut India!
I'm sure you will, but what was it earlier? Not war? Communal riots, were they?

Also Kashmiri fighters bogged down around half a million indian troops in the region. Imagine what happens when you attack a professional army equipped with latest tech. They wont be offering tea I tell you that.
Indian army don't use Tanks, Airforce, Artillery to crush Kashmiri fighter. It would be an half day's job to level the area where ever some/slight indication of militant presence. Take out that assumption from your head.

Last edited:
Old man read the two quoted parts (extracts from the article) very carefully and then repeat after me "indian journalists are full of sh*t, indian politicians are full of sh*t, and retired indian jarnail are idiots", your retard (oops sorry retired) jranail apparently called Pakistani Kashmir as Azad Kashmir.
Talk to me with respect, or forget about talking to me.

Here we go again.

Indian army don't use Tanks, Airforce, Artillery to crush Kashmiri fighter. It would be an half day's job to level the area where ever some/slight indication of militant presence. Take out that assumption from your head.
Forget it.

They're on their half a million kick again.

Any timelines for this?

Brahmakalpa.

Talk to me with respect, or forget about talking to me.

You are old. Reality
indian journalist used used the word Azad in his / her article. Reality.
your retired jarnail used this word (per the article). Reality
indian politicians did pass the resolution (per the article). Reality
And indian military is not respecting that resolution. Pretty much straight forward conclusion

Now which part is disrespectful? By the way I don't like to count and remind ...... but I may have been the one of the first ones who said you should be respected because we Pakistanis don't respect elders.

You are Indian?

because we Pakistanis don't respect elders.
Your problem.

So what? That changes nothing.

Again, if the use of that word makes you so excited, that should show you that you have little to celebrate.

Again, if the use of that word makes you so excited, that should show you that you have little to celebrate.
They have passed many resolutions. Who cares?

And indian military is not respecting that resolution. Pretty much straight forward conclusion
Just goes to show what you know about the military. They don't go about respecting resolutions. They carry out objectives set by their political leadership (in India; in Pakistan, it may be different).

8 years to go?

Well India started buying arms from Israel in late 90s. Why didn’t India break before that?
If Israel vanishes in 2030, then wouldn’t there be any other nation to meet Indian defence needs?

Would you share the secret here, unless it is so secret that India shouldn’t know about it.

Its not a secret. It's like saying that there will be an explosion in aeroplane in 2mins. Although everyone knows it, no one can anything. For Israel, there will be no Israel after 2027. And India might attack even way before that on Pakistan.

A lot of fun ahead.

You are old. Reality

Now which part is disrespectful? By the way I don't like to count and remind ...... but I may have been the one of the first ones who said you should be respected because we Pakistanis don't respect elders.
If that is the sum total of your post, it need not have been written.

Its not a secret. It's like saying that there will be an explosion in aeroplane in 2mins. Although everyone knows it, no one can anything. For Israel, there will be not Israel after 2027. And India might attack even way before that on Pakistan.

A lot of fun ahead.
Sometimes I wonder how many of the members are seriously on drugs.

Back
Top Bottom