What's new

BJP will occupy "Azad Kashmir" and make it integral part of India, it's our promise: Union minister Jitendra Singh

LOL please make a piston engine 1st to power your arjunk the rest latter.

Dude. You picked the wrong point to critique.

Pak doesnt even make a 250 cc engine for a motorcycle 😂

And then India will become nuke waste land as a result
Nuclear threats are dumb. Pak can deal damage to India but not destroy the country entirely - India can, and will if it is forced to employ its second strike capabilities.

Did Modi tell you that?

Nuclear threats are dumb. Pak can deal damage to India but not destroy the country entirely - India can, and will if it is forced to employ its second strike capabilities.

You think Pakistan doesn't have a 2nd strike capability? Pakistan is preparing for a 3rd strike capability so spare us your RSS lectures.

Azad Kashmir government can choose to recruit you with special OIC funds.

The premise of my argument remains that Indian army is a million strong in the valley with an established supply route. It cannot be dislodged by a handful of foreign trained Kashmiris.
While the number is off ( Army has 1.2 mill total, we have other borders too 😅 ) , this is something many people here dont get. Some people here are acting like 4-5 dozen terrorists, who are at best armed with mostly cheap pistols, will mange to slow India down in a combat scenario.

Did Modi tell you that?

You think Pakistan doesn't have a 2nd strike capability? Pakistan is preparing for a 3rd strike capability so spare us your RSS lectures.
Category 3 post.

Have you been getting your info from the world's BIGGEST FAKE NEWS/Propaganda factory?.........:azn::

While the number is off ( Army has 1.2 mill total, we have other borders too 😅 ) , this is something many people here dont get. Some people here are acting like 4-5 dozen terrorists, who are at best armed with mostly cheap pistols, will mange to slow India down in a combat scenario.

Category 3 post.

Says a third class RSS troll. You are having a feast on this forum because the moderators allow third grade trolls like you to crawl here.

Have you been getting your info from the world's BIGGEST FAKE NEWS/Propaganda factory?.........:azn::

LOL I bet you this RSS rat wears a Abhinandan t-shirt to pretend that flying coffin was never downed.

Do you manufacture 250 cc motors? Or just import? My post stands 😉

Says a third class RSS troll. You are having a feast on this forum because the moderators allow third grade trolls like you to crawl here.

LOL I bet you this RSS rat wears a Abhinandan t-shirt to pretend that flying coffin was never downed.
I might wear an abhi shirt to celebrate a dead viper 😉

LOL.... What has Pak got to do with it Pak don't even make a needle if it serves your ego that still doesn't change ground realities.

Indians start by copying the western designs. When they have a working prototype, then they claim the origins as theirs like Vedic Veyman. ISRO, and Indian IT industry are prime examples of that. Despite having Indians in every type of tech organization, they have not been able to create something even comparable. Look at China, churning out new technology (SMIC) nodes despite US sanctions.

The pagans in the east forget that the destiny of India is a counter-balance to China in short-term, and Sunni majority countries along Indus & Himalayas in long term. Because, when those countries wakeup, Europe is done for good. The pagans in the west do not want any strong Muslim country on their borders.

Did Modi tell you that?

Its amazing how delusional Indians are it boggles the mind.

LOL.... What has Pak got to do with it Pak don't even make a needle if it serves your ego that still doesn't change ground realities.
Not my ego, I just pointed out to a member who was criticising the lack of Indian piston engine in Arjun, the lack of piston engines in pak.

Indians start by copying the western designs. When they have a working prototype, then they claim the origins as theirs like Vedic Veyman. ISRO, and Indian IT industry are prime examples of that. Despite having Indians in every type of tech organization, they have not been able to create something even comparable. Look at China, churning out new technology (SMIC) nodes despite US sanctions.

The pagans in the east forget that the destiny of India is a counter-balance to China in short-term, and Sunni majority countries along Indus & Himalayas in long term. Because, when those countries wakeup, Europe is done for good. The pagans in the west do not want any strong Muslim country on their borders.
Well, if copying is so easy, why hasnt pak done it? And if it were a copy, why havent we been challenged for IP violations? Why are the chinese singled out for intellectual theft?

Answers are obvious.

Second para is half right. In the short term, the west will promote India as a counter to china. In the long term, I have few expectations from the middle east - So i disagree with the "long term" part. In the long term, India's goal will be decided by 1) Our own decisions and 2) Outcome of power struggle between the West and China.

LOL the dead viper that was never dead. You have a vivid imagination though.

Not my ego, I just pointed out to a member who was criticising the lack of Indian piston engine in Arjun, the lack of piston engines in pak.
Does not change ground realities that India is a 3rd world 3rd rate state that makes tall claims regardless of state Pak is in.

Back
Top Bottom