England VS India: ICC World Cup T20 2012

Android

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
India will bat first

Indian team
Gautam Gambhir Virat Kohli Rohit Sharma Suresh Raina Yuvraj Singh MS Dhoni Irfan Pathan Harbhajan Singh Piyush Chawla Ashok Dinda Lakshmipathy Balaji

very tough for India to win...
Piyush for what? Gifting sixes? No Ashwin, zzaheer, sehwag...
Somebody give dhoni rest...

match has started, England Won the toss and elected to field First!

Hope India Would Win But it will be a tough competition!

very tough for India to win...
Piyush for what? Gifting sixes? No Ashwin, zzaheer, sehwag...
Somebody give dhoni rest...

Both India and England has already qualified for the next round if I am not wrong?

So why not give rest to your best man and save them for the upcoming matches. Who knows if they get injured? I am not saying don't play good players but giving rest to one or two players is not a bad idea. They would have got more practice if they had played on these pitches but then they are also safe from getting injured and also getting time to freshen up their mind

India Is Batting!!
I think they should look for a good target around 170 or 180

india cant defend their bowlers leak out runs they are wiz at chasing...... so today two asians team vs farangi,s pakistan one his can idnai win to make it an aisan day or will the farangi,s make a comeback

India is experimenting with the team members .. Dont think it will be good

England is playing like well oiled machine .. Quickfire 40 from yuvi or raina can save the day for india i think

Now pakistan has to defeat Bangalis (hope they dont cry this time) now go to super eight, India should also make it to super eight!

3 Runs of 4 Balls

Aleem dar Is the umpire

Its a Slow start 6 Runs of first over!

good decision by aleem dar and india is opening with irfan that is some crazy experiment but lets see if it works

Back
Top Bottom