What's new

Online trolls threaten to rape the nine-month-old daughter of Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli

But why should the non-approving majority find fault with my post ? Did I say anything wrong ? Does this majority, or a significant number ( in the hundreds of millions ), also not troll one way or another ? Where was this majority for example when Swara Bhasker said a sensible thing some months ago about the Taliban and the Hindutvadis and many Hindutvadis called for her arrest "for hurting Hindu sentiments" ?

BTW where are Hindutvadi luminaries like Tejasvi Surya and Shefali Vaidya when their co-ideologicals issued these rape threats against Kohli's daughter ? Those two are usually at the forefront of the outrage brigade, venting against Urdu names for a Diwali fashion show with also the female models not wearing bindi or ads which call for Hindu weddings to have kanyamaan ( a ritual for the respect for the bride ) instead of the traditional kanyadaan ( abandoning of the bride by her parental family during the time of the wedding ) or ads of Muslim in-laws family celebrating their Hindu daughter-in-law with a ritual or...

Hindutvadis / Manuvadis.
You blamed the entire society based on a single tweet who we cannot even confirm is from India, any one create an account using any flag. Even if the person is from India how can you blame the rest of the society.

You blamed the entire society based on a single tweet who we cannot even confirm is from India, any one create an account using any flag.

The tweeter may well be from India as expected. From two days ago :
The Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) on Tuesday took suo motu cognizance of online rape threats to Vamika, daughter of Indian cricketer Virat Kohli.

The DCW has written to the Cyber Crime Branch of Delhi Police seeking details of cases registered in light of the threats.
A letter to the Delhi Police penned by DCW Chairperson Swati Maliwal stated,
"It has been reported that online threats are being given to rape the 9 month old girl child of Virat Kohli since the team's defeat in the recent India Pakistan cricket match. It is learnt that he is also being attacked since he spoke against the incessant trolling of team mate Md. Shami who was targeted for his religion by online trolls.

This is a very serious matter and attracts immediate action."

The Commission has sought copies of any FIRs filed, details of accused identified, the steps taken by the Delhi Police to arrest the accused and a detailed action taken report in the matter by November 8, 2021.

Maliwal also took to Twitter and expressed her displeasure, tweeting:
“This is the time to stand behind our team not against them. Even if India lost to Pakistan the players and their families don't deserve hatred! I'm deeply disgusted to note that the 9 month old girl child of Virat Kohli is getting online rape threats! I expect immediate registration of FIR and arrests in the matter. Such people should be taught a lesson!"

Even if the person is from India how can you blame the rest of the society.

What did this "rest of the society" do when the Indian women's hockey team was derided by someone who said the team lost its Olympics match because there were Dalits in the team ? What did the society do when occurred many an atrocity ? The Indian ultra-nationalists / religio-nationalists on this forum like @INDIAPOSITIVE and @Sudarshan are a microcosm of India. Did these PDFers say anything against this tweet or the propaganda against Shami or the shameful words against the women's hockey team ? In fact what did the prime minister say about these things ?

The Hindutvadis who are now spreading the #BanIPL campaign on the internet, mainly because Kohli supported Muslim player Shami, why did they not call for banning IPL when during the days of the COVID second wave Hindu funeral pyres were burning all over while the IPL stadiums were fully lit ? See the atrocious contradictoryness ? The Hindutvadis on internet were calling these funeral fires photos as "death tourism" or some such. Did they not want the world to see the estimated 2.5 million Indians who died of COVID ? Did they want to hide the deaths ?

The tweeter may well be from India as expected. From two days ago :

What did this "rest of the society" do when the Indian women's hockey team was derided by someone who said the team lost its Olympics match because there were Dalits in the team ? What did the society do when occurred many an atrocity ? The ultra-nationalist ( religio-nationalists ) on this forum like @INDIAPOSITIVE and @Sudarshan are a microcosm of India. Did these PDFers say anything against this tweet or the propaganda against Shami or the shameful words against the women's cricket team ? In fact what did the prime minister say about these things ?

The Hindutvadis who are now spreading the #BanIPL campaign on the internet, mainly because Kohli supported Shami, why did they not call for banning IPL when during the days of the COVID second wave Hindu funeral pyres were burning all over while the IPL stadiums were fully lit ? See the atrocious contradictoryness ? The Hindutvadis on internet were calling these funeral fires photos as "death tourism" or some such. Did they not want the world to see the estimated 2.5 million Indians who died of COVID ? Did they want to hide the deaths ?
Pardon my language but uneducated JNU chhaaps will consume fecicol when Muslims abused Shami for wishing everyone on Hindu festivals, but if the whole team India is being abused which includes Shami, it becomes RW nationalism, hindutva and sheeit.

Get yourself a brain damage treatment if any.
Sara is being abused for the same, but naa it’s just Muslims good, Hindoo bad.

Go to the twitter timeline of any Muslim celebrity in India who has wished on Hindu festivals, peacefools will start abusing them, compare it to Hindus wishing Eid Mubarak to Muslims in India, how many Hindus abuse them for why they did so?

And stop tagging me in your stupid BS posts which you spam for pleasing your audience non-existent in India.

this is beyond sad, the guy is a fine cricketer and he has given India a lot of victories, people should start taking sports and sport sheesh

Pardon my language but uneducated JNU chhaaps will consume fecicol when Muslims abused Shami for wishing everyone on Hindu festivals, but if the whole team India

One "JNU chaap" Swara Bhasker condemned both the Taliban and the Hindutvadis in a single statement :

One "JNU chaap" Swara Bhasker condemned both the Taliban and the Hindutvadis in a single statement :
And how do you define “Hindutva” as far as my knowledge regarding Sanskrit says, it means being Hindu, and such flop trolls like Swara who recently quoted a tweet of a so-called journo “Noman Siddiqui” who in his tweet said that his taxi driver told him to leave India as Yogi is coming and all…

Stop playing your victim card everywhere, we’re not interested, you compare us to Taliban then I’ll ask you the religion of all UN-designated terror outfits.

We don’t blow in middle of cities, nor we roam with AK-47s.

And how do you define “Hindutva” as far as my knowledge regarding Sanskrit says, it means being Hindu

In this post some hours ago I said :
Well, I like two concepts in Hinduism - (a). Brahman ( The One God, which you point out ), (b). Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam ( The world is one family ). But it is contradictory that the Hindutvadis in India and among the diaspora hate Islam which should not have been so because Islam preaches about The One God, and the Hindutvadis also hate Communists even though the Communists desire a humanity without national borders.
So any Hindu who believes in the above contradictory things, in irrationality, socio-economic and gender oppression, general anti-humanity and in the nonsense of Savarkar and co. is a Hindutvadi.

I quote the misogyny and suffocating views of Yogi Adityanath :
He believes women need male protection from birth to death and their ‘energy/power’ should be regulated or controlled, lest it become worthless and destructive.
He adds the shastras say that a woman is protected in her childhood by her father, by her husband in her youth and by her son in her old age — so that way a woman is not capable of being left free or independent.
Such views are why the Hindutvadis recently vented outrage at the Alia Bhatt ad for Manyavar suitings which just called for Hindu weddings to have Kanyamaan ( respect for the bride in her husband's home ) instead of Kanyadaan ( traditional and unfortunate Hindu abandonment of the bride by her parents into the hands of her husband and in-laws ). Did the ad say anything wrong ?

and such flop trolls like Swara who recently quoted a tweet of a so-called journo “Noman Siddiqui” who in his tweet said that his taxi driver told him to leave India as Yogi is coming and all…

1. What is a "flop troll" ? Swara is not a troll in the first place to be a hit or a flop.

2. Before you rush to bob your head with crooked Hindutvadi "news" agencies you should consider if the journalist might have been receiving death threats, like the way the organizers and participants of the 'Dismantling Global Hindutva' conference received or like Kohli's daughter received which is the topic of this thread.

Stop playing your victim card everywhere, we’re not interested

Who is "We" ?

you compare us to Taliban then I’ll ask you the religion of all UN-designated terror outfits.

1. The Hindutvadis are the original Taliban. A major problem for humanity. Notice the title of that conference - Dismantling Global Hindutva. :)

2. The world was thinking that India was a peaceful land of Gandhi, waving coconut trees and elephants. A bliss. Only a few people knew about the atrocities in India that have been going on for the last 3000 years. But now the world is waking up to the threat posed by Hindutva, one of that awakenings being that conference.

3. Were the Hindutvadis Sadhvi Pragya, Colonel Purohit and co. gentle, cat-adoring intellectuals who liked to smell roses in the garden which had a fountain ? Or did they bomb Muslims in Malegaon 13 years ago ?

4. Who if not the Hindutvadis assassinate four well-known progressive Hindus ( Narendra Dabholkar, Govind Pansare, MM Kalburgi, Gauri Lankesh ) between 2013 and 2017 ? Or were those assassins somehow Muslims ?

5. Hindutvadis don't roam around with AK-47s but with traditional single barrel and double barrel rifles, swords, spears, trishuls, knives and sticks. Quite openly. Anyone can search the internet. Hindutvadis receive training in rioting and massacring progressive Hindus and of course Muslims. Some years ago I had met the state secretary for my state of one of the public Communist groups and he told me that once some 25 to 30 RSS goons barged into his house with weapons and wanting to murder him but that day he wasn't at home.

Don't pretend that the Hindutvadis are some progressive, anti-violence, pan-human, future-thinking rationalists. I don't expect the NATO-boot-licking UN Security Council to ban Hindutvadis immediately but that time will come. But much of the world, including the beloved Israelis, are waking to the irrationality and crimes of the Hindutvadis. No sensible person or even that not sensible wants the company of the Hindutvadis except crooked government leaders. So I suggest you to leave them. :)

Last edited:
And how do you define “Hindutva” as far as my knowledge regarding Sanskrit says, it means being Hindu

An-Nusra li ahli Sham means being supporters of the syrian people

Taliban means being students, shaayad medical college se

Hayat tahrir as sham means liberation committee for Syria, judging from the name they're probably bringing freedom and liberating syria from the threat of Al Qaeda tyranny

Jaysh Al Salam in sudan meant army of peace, must've been nice people

An-Nusra li ahli Sham means being supporters of the syrian people

Taliban means being students, shaayad medical college se

Hayat tahrir as sham means liberation committee for Syria, judging from the name they're probably bringing freedom and liberating syria from the threat of Al Qaeda tyranny

Jaysh Al Salam in sudan meant army of peace, must've been nice people

Wonderful post. There should have been a Haha + Like react button.

Not all terrorists blow themselves up or roam around with AK-47s. In India, they are elected to be in the government, they are your neighbor that participates in the lynch mob, and they are the silent spectator that looks the other way.

any one create an account using any flag

Stop lying. Own up to the sickness in your community. He was a Hindu. His account was found to RT the usual sick bhakts and gurus and yogis you people adore. He was too low IQ to clean up his TL when he tried to pretend to be a Pakistani Muslim and ended up getting exposed by a few sleuthing Indian Muslims.

BTW best part about this is before Indian Muslims started pointing out the account was fake, Hindus were yelling at the top of their lungs about how it was a Pakistani Muslim threatening Virat Kohli's child. They have absolutely zero nuance and charity for us but constantly demand we look past the horde of rapists and murderers coming out of their community. Not anymore. Stop voting in rapist yogis and throw them in jail and we can have a fair discussion about this.

Not all terrorists blow themselves up or roam around with AK-47s. In India, they are elected to be in the government, they are your neighbor that participates in the lynch mob, and they are the silent spectator that looks the other way.
Its only you butthurt lot for whom he’s a terrorist, else none of your rhetorics have any evidence, you’ll just twist and turn stuff when it doesn’t suit your narrative, and that’s why no one in India buys it, guess what 10 years ago, being a secular used to be a normal thing, if today people are being proud of being hindu and our Hindutva movement is gaining traction, there must be some reason behind that, we have went past that appeasement era, bring something else.

Its only you butthurt lot for whom he’s a terrorist, else none of your rhetorics have any evidence, you’ll just twist and turn stuff when it doesn’t suit your narrative, and that’s why no one in India buys it, guess what 10 years ago, being a secular used to be a normal thing, if today people are being proud of being hindu and our Hindutva movement is gaining traction, there must be some reason behind that, we have went past that appeasement era, bring something else.

1. Sudarshan, instead of doing a haha react to my post you should have understood its reasoning but reasoning is beyond the brain ability of Hindutvadis. Their brains are still 30,000 years behind, but even quite a few humans then had ideas which evolved humanity but the Hindutvadi race was a unique race in human history which somehow failed to evolve. Maybe exposure to some natural nuclear reactor in some cave they gathered to worship.

2. So like I asked before, what are the views of Proud and Awakened Hindutvadis like Tejasvi Surya, Shefali Vaidya and Shubrashtha to this rape threat to Kohli's daughter or have they swallowed Fevicol ?

Back
Top Bottom