What's new

India vs New Zealand - T20 World Cup 2021.

India can still qualify for the semifinal if and only if :

1. Afghanistan Team go back because of Taliban threats.
2. New Zealand Team run because of security risks.
3. Namibia and Scotland Teams do suicide.

:cheesy:
India can also qualify if Afg beat New Zealand Badly (bcz of net run rate) & India win the next 3 matches but I'm not entirely sure that India will be able to beat Afg considering how they're performing lol 😆

1635717705027.png

Why can't BCCI use their financial clout to turn matches in India's favour, what's the use of so much influence if you don't use. Whenever India wins they are falsely accused of doing it anyways so why not actually do it for a change. Sirius queschion.

Why can't BCCI use their financial clout to turn matches in India's favour, what's the use of so much influence if you don't use. Whenever India wins they are falsely accused of doing it anyways so why not actually do it for a change. Sirius queschion.
what makes you think they were not doing it?...
I mean they cant just stop the match and hand of over points...

It's not that easy for Indian Team to recover from the blow given by Pakistan. That very first blow and the way it was delivered; Indian Team seems to be scared and unable to recover.

see Barcelona disintegration for example .
After the Liverpool beating in the European cup 2019 which sent mighty Barcelona spiralling downwards .

Indian players must be having nightmares after the ten wicket thrashing at hands of Pakistan .

hope they’ll be able to recover:D

Apart from other external factors such as first comprehensive defeat from Pakistan, internal factors such religious disharmony and chaos also effected the mental focus of Indian team … they have lost before the first ball … just look at their body language. I am predicting big changes in BCCI as well as in the Indian team …

Back
Top Bottom