What's new

India vs New Zealand - T20 World Cup 2021.

On a serious note, wth happened now , this the same team which in last one year has won overseas series in Aus, NZ and Eng
Your team has some arrogance in it. Robit Sharma thinks he’s an auto selection and in reality he is unfit - you have a tired burnt out team that needs to rest some players permanently - you need to teach your players the basics - you need to tell your media and trolls on social media outlets to show a humble attitude and accept winning and losing graciously - apart from that your fine
Yeah the head part, team was having Halloween party yesterday with family just a day before a world Cup match. Yes Halloween, a Festival no one india knows or care about. Chech their pics in social media, they all seem to be on a family holiday lol.
God sake Halloween my ar se! They should be sacked and draft some fresh blood

Who cares about cricket, our national game is Javelin Throw from now on :D
19898124-1750-4FDD-891C-5DCEE3F85D97.jpeg

The way our team is playing Namibia will beat India

Indian public is eating them alive they have too much pressure since they are considered Gods in India. What do you do when that false bravado gets its nose gets cut off by a 10 wicket loss? You lose.

On a serious note, wth happened now , this the same team which in last one year has won overseas series in Aus, NZ and Eng
you should not have sabotaged NZ tour of Pakistan by spreading terror hoax. that drove Pakistanis mad and for vengeance they beat the confidence out of bharati team. now the bharati team are too afraid of any and everybody. and the trolling and abuse from the andh bakhts is not helping.

this is the second time ever I saw this mood of Pakistanis. first time it was when modi teli did the pulwama and balakot d-ramas. you should have learnt a lesson from what the Pakistanis did to you on the 27th.

you should have left well alone when NZ came to Pakistan. had you done so Pakistanis would have settled into their usual routine i.e win one game, celebrate excessively get hung-over and start losing.

Last edited:
We respect your players like kholi but you people are so low that u blamed sami for your loss to Pakistan and then rape threats against kholis little daughter. I want you out of the tournament so u take stock and stop talking big

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom