What's new

Do you get scared of devils, at night when you are alone

What scares you

• Total voters
i don't scare when alone in dark but the day i watch a horror movie or serial then that particular night is bit scary for me. that's why i usually avoid horror movies & serials. acchi bhali raat ka kabada ho jata hai

RAM just chill and watch tv till you feel sleepy , you wont feel scared.

Do you feel tensed at night when you are alone any where? Do you believe in devils?
My friend told me if you think of devil, it will scare you
Other told me it will catch you if you dont think of it

are you a girl? lol

or may be you are teenage :p:D

Don't worry you darpok humans, we know your limitations..we wont scare you, if we only booooooo you will wet your pants! :D

joke aside, yes there are jinns and its written in books. Scaring of devils at night depends: If you are in dark and in silence then this emotion can overtake you.

javed mia ... don't look behind you..
afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-large.gif

tumblr_lrlcyeEOfO1qj73w1o1_500.gif

exorcist.gif

Exorcist.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WTF is this :(
is there any mod please ban him for scaring me...:(

i scared when i was a kid....but now i dont. Only thing i am scared of is water.

wht does he mean by "dont look behind"?
his words even scared me more.....:fie:

wht does he mean by "dont look behind"?
his words even scared me more.....:fie:
lol...there's nothing behind you...and i am sorry behalf of him for frightening you. There's no need to hate...lol
:rofl:

He meant a Pathan :D-

since last year- i cannot sleep in the dark- i keep my rooms light lit- and honestly that is after watched Paranormal Activity the movie-

and i have promised myself not to watch Paranormal Activity 2- :no:- Never- Everrrrrr !!!!!!

paranormal activty wasnt scary.......

lol...there's nothing behind you...and i am sorry behalf of him for frightening you. There's no need to hate...lol
:rofl:

noooo ask him to say sorry otherwise i will take actions against him........nad stop posting pictures here....:mad:

noooo ask him to say sorry otherwise i will take actions against him........nad stop posting pictures here....:mad:
you are a funny man...are you still serious?...and one suggestion do not look at the pics...otherwise you know......behind!...something!

Back
Top Bottom