What's new

Do you get scared of devils, at night when you are alone

What scares you

• Total voters
so now you are denying the term "fear" altogether?- or you have seen it?-

mate don't get me wrong

Everyone has their own fears and i am not exception :agree:

even i watch these movies to feel shiver in my body

if you do not get scared watching horror movies then why the hell in this world you watch these movies

but i do not believe in these unhuman creatures like those you mentioned in your post

yeah i do scared so much expecially when am alone even in room..:(

dont kno i always feel that someone in dark watching me...:O

i guess i read too much horror stories....:s

Beware Lord Voldemort is staring at you!!!!!

All those who don't believe in demons in real life are making a joke of themselves..... If a human is there the demon is also there it all depends on the effect it has on human..... How many of you have met demon worhippers.

7 people have voted the last option, NOT SCARED AT ALL. I wouldnt believe this in a million years. Fear is part of us.

The devil do exist as per our religion and should be afraid of him not for he will kill us but he will deviate us from the true path

7 people have voted the last option, NOT SCARED AT ALL. I wouldnt believe this in a million years. Fear is part of us.

Well, I meant I'm not scared of Ghosts or Demons etc. Of course I'm scared of other things...

I thought the Western people don't believe in any kind of ghost story or in super natural but that program change my idea :)

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Here you will find some super natural incident
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/95545-share-your-super-natural-experiences.html

when i was a child they used to tell me alot about ghost, and that scared me, this is the reason even upto now i have got something in mind although i know those ghosts dont care about us. tell me what are you scared off?

ahmad bhai this is voted in context of deamons and other super natural powers

mate don't get me wrong

Everyone has their own fears and i am not exception :agree:

even i watch these movies to feel shiver in my body

if you do not get scared watching horror movies then why the hell in this world you watch these movies

but i do not believe in these unhuman creatures like those you mentioned in your post

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom