What's new

Do you get scared of devils, at night when you are alone

What scares you

• Total voters
I don't get scared watching those Hollywood horror flicks , but regional/ bollwood horror movies actually scares me especially those b grade one's , i guess it has something to do with those creepy makeups they wear ....
i remember watching one n boardng school ..House No. 13 LMAO movie :lol:

@tvsram1992
bro ,mirrors 1 isn't really that scary but 2nd will make u wanna stay away from mirrors for a while ...id suggest u use web-cam then ...:P

its getting dark ,time to close this thread ..:devil:

when i was a child they used to tell me alot about ghost, and that scared me, this is the reason even upto now i have got something in mind although i know those ghosts dont care about us. tell me what are you scared off?

i myself had heard many story as child but also believed they don't exist so nothing to fear and thought even if this story were true its not exist any more in modern world where ever where is brighten with light, but recently i have started hearing real incident from a local radio about this kind of thing either you like to call devil or jihn whatever .
so little scared when i am alone in home :)

i myself had heard many story as child but also believed they don't exist so nothing to fear and thought even if this story were true its not exist any more in modern world where ever where is brighten with light, but recently i have started hearing real incident from a local radio about this kind of thing either you like to call devil or jihn whatever .

There is somewhere called Penarth where I live, Spark knows it. There are a few abondaned Council Buildings, it is surrounded by houses, some people believe they are haunted, but i didnt notice anything there, it is all in your mind. But the more i thought about it, the more i scared lol.

the haunting experiences of normal people on Discovery channel are really scary.

Haha! You listen to Bhoot Fm?? I heard once.... My sleep was disturbed that night.. So never tried to listen to that show again...

Anyway as a medical student i have dissected many cadavers and dont fear dead body.... There is a bag full of skul and bone under my bed.... It doesnt scare me though!

I do believe in Jinn. It sometimes scares me.... Specially when i go to roof top during night.. There is a graveyard visible from there....

i used to get really scared when i was little kid....some of my friends who were 4 to 5 years older than me used to scare us little kids all the time....even used to challenge us for scary things....we used to curse them at that time but it helped us to get over many fears...but if someone tells me about a haunted place i will never ever go there...

Not exactly horror movie but it was kinda gruesome..!! I couldn watch parts of the movie and I literally had to close my eyes with a pillow on my facE... Anyone seen ANTICHRIST here??!!! Sickening it was.... :sick: :sick: ...

1289653953.jpg

i used to get really scared when i was little kid....some of my friends who were 4 to 5 years older than me used to scare us little kids all the time....even used to challenge us for scary things....we used to curse them at that time but it helped us to get over many fears...but if someone tells me about a haunted place i will never ever go there...

College first year, ragging time..!! 5 of us were told to stay the night in a graveyard from 12 midnight to 6 in the morning.. Couldn refuse to the seniors, so we decided to get drunk over there so that it becomes a lil easy to pass the night.. We were quite scared to start with, but with a few drinks down, we very not scared of anything that might come in our way.. Nothing unnatural or anything of that sort happened, but we managed to get the locals and the watchman pissed though..!! Complaint went upto the college admn; but being our first mistake, we were let go after a warning.. :cheers: :cheers:

Things like zombies, vampires, etc don't do a thing to me, because I know they don't exist.

What sometimes bugs me (I hesitate to use the word "scares") are those little grey alien b*****s who are accused of abducting people all around the globe, because they just might be real. They can enter your room and paralyze you with high technology, then experiment on you.

Close your eyes, and in your mind, every little noise and rustle is one of them sneaking up. Then, you open your eyes, and see THIS right next to your face!

greyalien02.gif

Things like zombies, vampires, etc don't do a thing to me, because I know they don't exist.

What sometimes bugs me (I hesitate to use the word "scares") are those little grey alien b*****s who are accused of abducting people all around the globe, because they just might be real. They can enter your room and paralyze you with high technology, then experiment on you.

Close your eyes, and in your mind, every little noise and rustle is one of them sneaking up. Then, you open your eyes, and see THIS right next to your face!

greyalien02.gif

Then signs might just be the movie for you.

I along with aliens, get scared when the invisible comes in, other things like visible zombies with make up does not really scare me much as well.

thats seems interesting- i am free tonight- link me to them :D-

I Watch them on T.V. No Idea where to find them on internet..... It used to come on Tuesdays 11 AM but now it is 3 PM perhaps and do you know Whats common with most of the shows...... "A New House " bought cheaply.

greyalien02.gif

yea reminds me of the scene from the Back to the future and the legendary curses of Grandpa

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched Insidious a few days ago been shittin' my pants every night since...Helova' scary movie

Back
Top Bottom