What's new

Do you guys feel scared to sleep alone?

bakwaas kam hai yaar . not for everyone . if i got my time back i will not do it again
Yeah man it's really not for everyone.
Most people don't realize that that no need to marry if you don't want to. But family pressure and culture force men to marry and later all problems.....

@vishwambhar
I will strongly suggest to listen lectures of Professor Ahmad Rafique Akhtar.
He is a Muslim Mystique, you may be of a different faith, but try him.
Also seem professional help.

I have no fear Staying alone in hotel rooms as there are other guests in rooms next to you and always some noise of coming and going.
But I have felt some scare when living alone in an apartment when I had to leave town for work for longer.
I do my regular Tasbih،
یا اللہ یا رحمان یا رحیم
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
يا سلام يا مؤمن يا الله
يا ولي يا نصير
يا ذالجلال والإكرام

Each 300 times.

This has helped me greatly to overcome anxiety, depression, frustrations.This is in accordance with God's declarations,
"in God's remembrance are at rest the hearts." Quran 13:28

Peace.

Follow the Prophetic Sunnah which is quite easy and practical than these experimental long chilla's.

1 time Ayatul Kursi , 1 time last two verses of Al baqarah and

Surah IKhlas , Falak , Naas thrice . Every time you complete Ikhlas , Falak , Naas set in Quranic order blow it on your Palms and than rub it gently across your entire body starting from head to toe then repeat it for two more times.

Last edited:

Recite this. Or play it on your tv. Nothing will happen to you. Also cut back on the cow juice. It will clear your head.

Adhan is a proven extremely high frequency weapon against demons -----.

Death people soul will not bother us as they go to different place

Dead people cannot return ------! It's a scam . What do people think of barzakh as some sort of central jail where you could bribe your way out?

I have spent years travelling and in hotel rooms.
I have always enjoyed the hotels.
If you feel scared I would suggest keeping the lights on or the light in the bathroom on and sleep that way.
Try to watch a good movies (non horror). Defelect your mind.
If ypu are Muslim then pray b4 sleeping

Yes bathroom lights too i keep on.... and my observation is action movies in such type of situations help a lot....

Nope. Always slept alone since childhood and still do with lights turned off and doors shut in pitch dark environment. Never feared not even once. Infact, everynight before sleep I binge watch horror movies or tv series like z nation/the walking dead etc. Zombie/horror has always been my favourite genre anyways.

My only problem, I suffer from Tinnitus(constant ringing in ear). Sometimes its intensity is high, other times, its low to medium. During peak intensity nights, I sometimes use white noise device. A small speaker with pre installed different sounds in it. I usually use the waterfall sound for an hour and try to sleep.

I find a modern, air conditioned hotel with many people living around you less "scary" than the old houses my relatives in Pakistan have. Once dumbass 15 year old me binge watched horror movies one night, and let me tell you that sleeping in a 100 year old house in Lahore in the winter was not easy. My little cousin also had this toy that randomly lit up and scared the shit out of me. I stayed up till 7am and got sick from lack of sleep, learnt my lesson.

certainly big old houses are more scary then modern air conditioned hotels..... I own house in Karwar which my Grandpa purchased long back... it was avail so cheap but today we know the reason why it was so cheap..... that house actually was nobody was ready to buy.... in the huge hall of that house there was a cross drawn on the floor in the middle..... later my family came to know that there was a grave below hall.... it was purchased from catholic family and some catholic people prefer to be buried in their own house after death.... so many supernatural activities have been experienced in that house and accidental death cases too happened.... today we have converted that cross sign in SWASTIK sign (similar to German Nazi sign)..... but still whenever we go their to stay we go in big group..... nobody an stay alone....

Do you have gastric issues as well?

No but whats the connection?

Do you consume too much horror genre movies seasons and ebooks?
Try reading or watching something funny before going to bead.
Also a Childhood trauma like being frigtened and scared from something at young age can also be the root of problem.

yes horror books reading and movie watching was my hobby since childhood.... but nowadays i have switched to comedy or action stuff....

You need to man up and grow a pair of balls.
I slept in hotel as part of my job,
Once a stayed in a place and IT WAS ACTUALLY HAUNTED.
Im talking real apparitions and poltergeist activity.
I wont go into details but I was scared for a few day's, but then I realised if I recorded it, I could make some good money by selling real footage.
so I brought some filming equipment but never got good footage.
If you see any ghosts or anything like that, you are actually very lucky as its once or twice in a lifetime and they cant really hurt you.

Men, Djin can hurt you if you dont have good and strong faith. It is happen to my older brother wife, I mean Djin can make her tounge close her breath

Strange things do exist. Allah Almighty mentioned jinn in the Holy Quran.

I noticed something strange in my very room one night in previous year. My first experience of its kind.

Yes, completely avoid horror contents. Your mind is hyper and it should be relaxed.

If you are Muslim then make a habit of reciting Durood Sharif and Ayat Kursi when you are sleeping alone.

Hi is it possible for you to share your experience which happened to you last year....

Do you think Santa Claus is real? I just hope you say no because that would be good. Neither are ghosts. A dead persons soul does not linger around. And well there are no monsters except human who act like one.

Islam does explain these phenomena but for sake for simplicity and comfort ; all such phenomena or things are below humans. So need not worry my friend.

Think positive, distract yourself , read a book , basically keep your mind busy and sure you’ll be sleepy enough to not care. I mean when im dead tired i just can’t be bothered.

Lastly, do you believe that there is one Almighty being that has no parallel , is the most powerful and nothing is above Him, is one and only Almighty with no partners? If so just ask for His protection and trust in Him and ask for guidance.

Santa Clause may not be a real..... but i firmly believe that if GOD exists then there is no reason to deny the existence of Ghosts or Jins....

Last edited:
Fear is all in the mind. All your fears are just products about the ghost movies you have watched or the ghost stories you have heard. As you started watching those movies or hearing those stories, you have somehow started believing it's real. That's where belief comes into play. Since you believe in it, thus you are afraid. If you don't believe in it, you won't be.
Fear is just a product of your hallucinatory mind nothing else.
You have a beautiful name, Vishwambhar, which is the all pervading One Lord Vishnu. Just remember the meaning of your name, it will give you strength. If you are religious, you should try reciting the Hanuman Chalisa or just playing it.

However, your case sounds like you need to consult a psychologist. Please don't hesitate on spending money for yourself as that's most important. Consider it like taking medication after an illness. Just give it a try, I'm sure you'll find a solution to overcome your fear.

I personally don't believe in the ghost myth and thus I'm not afraid.

Hi Kedar if you believe in God then why you should not believe in Ghost??? think about it....

How was the ghost in appearance?

it was just a small possibly 8 years old girl in school uniform, red ribbons tied up and driving her cycle fearlessly on the highway with thick jungle around at 2 AM..... couldn't see her face as my rikshaw was coming from behind..... when asked riksha wala about parents being so careless that sending such a small girl at this time on such a jungle road.... riksha wala just asked me to keep quite and not to talk anything about her as after dropping me he had to return on the same road..... as per him she is seen many times on this road to many people at 2 but have never tried to hurt anyone....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom