What's new

Divorce rates around the world

The best Muslim is the one that is best treat their women. That is strong hadith.

This is a one-sided take on the issue.

A man is a good husband IF he provides for his wife and household.
A woman is a good wife IF she is faithful and obedient to her husband.

This is a fair take on the issue.

Both men and women are supposed to act responsibly and be good to the other. Not just the men.

Stronger men should not use violence to weak women. Prophet Muhammad is the best example for that as he understand whole Quran.

I had an argumen with my sister year ago and she basically attack me. I dont fight her and that is the best thing to do. Women sometime emotional, but still women cannot be compared to strong men.

Both men and women can leave their marriage base on Islamic law.

This cut both ways.

The husband should not harm his wife.
The wife should not harm her husband.

I had an argumen with my sister year ago and she basically attack me. I dont fight her and that is the best thing to do. Women sometime emotional, but still women cannot be compared to strong men.

You should have told her to behave. Never allow anybody to hit you and get away with it.

Being emotional is not an excuse. Men also have emotions.

Both men and women can leave their marriage base on Islamic law.

True.

But divorce should be sought on legitimate grounds and not for selfish reasons.

I agree with what @hussain0216 said about family system in Islam.

If your a non Muslim male then there is no point in getting married. Because the law and society will screw you.

If you are a Muslim male then you can get married to a woman, put her in a burqa, lock her up in the house, smack her if she misbehaves and get another wife if you get bored of her. Islam protects the rights of men. It knows men are superior to women.
Even a critic like me has to commend this religion for this very fact.

Its more that your pusseys,, you act like pusseys and your women know it, they have embraced feminism and they know they can fcuk around, bounce on Muslim cock and you will still be waiting if they have to settle

Islam doesn't bend so whilst muslims of course as humans can and will be different and you will get conservative and liberals but the religious diktats are eternal and form a good basis for Muslim marriages IF they are obeyed

Women rights have taken preference over men rights. Atleast in Pakistan, the laws and practical decisions by courts for divorce are mainly pro women. So much so that custody of children by men is extremely difficult if not near to impossible. Men are penalised, charged and even taken in custody if they miss 2 monthly payments whereas kids can be allowed to not meet father of different excuses and the former inlaws can get away with it. That is the unfortunate reality.

Divorce rates in Pakistan are increasing exponentially. The reasons behind are the deteriorating family culture, social changes, focus on education and career with little effort to establish and manage a house, the negative messages portrayed by social and electronic media, the judicial system and laws and also by the overall attitude of intolerance and impatience.
The above apply also on a global basis but some are toxically related to Pakistan.

Problem is that men have no unity and do not push for societal reforms.

Few men have it in them to speak out against social injustice.

Pakistani political parties also tend to see problems of women but nothing for men in total fairness.

In the west you are a moron if you get married, and I would say in any non Muslim state, the legal system is loaded against you

Women are incentivized to divorce

Their is no commitment or loyalty

Women have embraced feminism and rather then be partners are competing with men. Women expect the traditional protect and provide from men but beyond sex are offering very little wifely duties

Women want to get married and have children, BUT they don't want to be wives and mothers because that takes effort

Whilst men will be inclined to stick out a marriage,, women go on feelings and when the reality and effort of being a wife or mother hits they check out and are protected by society, the legal system which can get them a big chunk of their husbands resources and the state which which will give them benefits as single mothers especially if they have children.

Again non Muslim men are MORONS if they get married, your women are for fcuking and maybe girl friend material that won't cost you anything if you break up

And to muslims it's essential you resist feminism and the general debauchery they are trying to spread across the world, because you will end up like these dickless fcukers you have in the west or India having half your resources taken, never seeing your kids you to a vindictive ex wife who is freely bouncing on some other dude

wat bout khutta sutra marriage, wat if dog is not listening intead is busy fcuking neighbors bitch. this calls for divorce. modi ji suparr powarr.

In Indonesia, the hadith saying that heaven is in mother feet and prophet Muhammad saying mother, mother, mother and then father as the priority of the son/ daughter give the women is pretty respected here.

Prophet Muhammad also never hurt his wifes become the other example.

One may reference a Hasan Hadith in Sunan Nisai which addresses the issue of women imitating men in their appearance, and men failing to exercise protective jealousy with respect to their wives' immodest behavior. The Hadith posits that such individuals will be denied entrance to paradise.

Divorce has become a business for women in the West. They full well know that once they have kids, they get more than half the man's assets which they didn't work towards, and then the state will pay her through life till her kids are 18. In the meantime, they'll move on to some other simp to strip him clean as well...lol!

Last edited:
I agree with what @hussain0216 said about family system in Islam.

If your a non Muslim male then there is no point in getting married. Because the law and society will screw you.

If you are a Muslim male then you can get married to a woman, put her in a burqa, lock her up in the house, smack her if she misbehaves and get another wife if you get bored of her. Islam protects the rights of men. It knows men are superior to women.
Even a critic like me has to commend this religion for this very fact.
Could be worse
We could force the widow onto the funeral pyre.

The main reason behind the divorce is the lack of compromise , respect and obedience from both sides.
They need to understand each other and act accordingly. If the husband does not like his wife talking to him in loud, the wife should abide by and if wife doesnt like her husband being unnecessarily controlling them husband should not be doing it.

Sometimes the educated girls just act mean and rude towards their less educated husbands over their weird behave. One should be tolerant toward and understand each other before acting. We often resort to divorce and leaving instead if solving the situation with calmness and wisdom. One should create a change in their behave and life style before jumping into the institution of marriage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom