What's new

The Indian women calling themselves ‘proudly single’

Rora jan, you said you look like IK , "allegedly"
Than Do it for some youthiya lady, they're complete psychos, I kid you not
They'll hand you Thier property , thier father's property and buisness just to be with a IK lookalike

(Btw I think you said you're originally from swat but don't know if you know Pashto or not, that's how you say it or no? Or I f-ed up the spelling?)
Attock and Mansehra, Hindkowan, living in Karachi for 3 generations. No Pashto, no Punjabi, little Hindko. I think just saying Rora(bro) is enough. lol

______

Yar, rishtay ka masla nahi. Sari zindagi aik aurat k sath rehnay ka masla hai. Can't make up my mind about it.

Started last night Paajee. Photos of 40+ aunties not yet started. Everyone still mature and serious.

Yes. But, I was on PDF quite late, last night. As for photos of aunties, we just need to tag those gentlemen, who enthusiastically participated in another thread, something like "your type of girl".😛😛

(bro) is enough. lol
LMAO ...
______

Yar, rishtay ka masla nahi.
Masla nahi opportunity, you have an opportunity to make bank here
Sari zindagi aik aurat k sath rehnay ka masla hai.
Toh 2,3 karlo with widows etc, become the financial, emotional support system idk, don't have kids but have companionship

Edit - yo why tf am I acting like PDF's Dr. F-ing Phill?

LMAO ...

Toh 2,3 karlo with widows etc, become the financial, emotional support system idk

Minimalist hun, paisa zaroorat say zyada hai..

Aik shadi say phobia hai aur tu 2/3 kerva raha hai? lol

LMAO ...

Toh 2,3 karlo with widows etc, become the financial, emotional support system idk, don't have kids but have companionship

Yes why. Guys dont talk about this stuff. A tad creepo vibes I'm getting.

Don't know, how I missed this chaskay-daar thread.? 😛
aaap late latif jo ho.. hamesha missing the chaska, wtf man

My name is khan. And I'm not a terrorist.
black-guy.gif

Not a great trend considering India's population is already very old

Median age of India is 28 years , if we are old what would you say about east Asian countries like Korea Japan and China which is almost 40 lol

You guys are our blood brothers. Fascination and incredulity is often confused for obsession.
Funny seeing this... considering that I just came here from another thread where Jaishankar was trying hard to convince the world that India is no longer associated with Pakistan.

They had to choose a quarter pounder or an Indian man

Clearly they preferred quarter pounder, by choice my a**

They are definitely on the chubby side. lol

Very different from Chinese/East Asian single females.

Funny seeing this... considering that I just came here from another thread where Jaishankar was trying hard to convince the world that India is no longer associated with Pakistan.
Neither side likes to hear it but mamla sem 2 sem ka hi hai.

Langday bhaiji ne sahi bola... you know it too, heart of hearts me.

Back
Top Bottom